Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    thank you very much @Reachsims :)
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Good morning, everyone, and Happy Friday! :) I woke up this morning to the sweetest surprise - a beautiful green button on my Ultra Lounge Kitchen set AND my Oh My Goth set, thanks to the generous gifts of @charlotteprice , and @rionismyname! Thank you guys so much! :)

your very welcome I would have gifted more but I ran out of points now I'm just trying to get enough ads to get the things i want that are coming on dd wish me luck lol :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @rionismyname - you are so sweet! :) Yes, I know exactly what you mean. That Bakery is in my sights and I've been trying to save up to make sure I can get it. Good luck to you on your DD scores!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @jbsquared2000 - It's looking like your list above needs updating again. ;)

Here's a link for that wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mercurydustin

You were right, @Reachsims , I had been surprise-gifted, thanks to the neverending generosity of you all, and I have updated my list again. Thank you! :)
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Feedinghissheep3Feedinghissheep3 Posts: 92 Member
    Hi.... i would like 5 sets of any clothes for toddlers or teens or adults....thx! God bless you! ;)
    > @Reachsims said:
    > ♦ Update for this new website with a brand new directory ♦
    >
    >
    > IMPORTANT: This new website provides us with a wonderful opportunity to begin again with a brand new directory, eliminating those who are no longer active here. For those who wish to continue, IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LISTS BELOW (in the second or third posts), please submit a new post for THIS site and I will add you to the directory.
    >
    >
    > Welcome to The Gifting Directory, a place designed to make shopping easier! Everyone is welcome to participate. :D
    >
    > The Gifting Directory can be found in the second and third posts below, alphabetized for your convenience.
    >
    >
    > This only works when you follow the instructions and do your part. Please read carefully.
    >
    > You are invited to create a single post in this thread that includes the names of the five items and/or sets you want the most from the Sims 3 Store. To keep this directory current, when you buy or receive something that you listed here, you need to go back to your original post and remove the item or set you just got and put something else in its place. You MUST edit your original post, NOT create another one. If you make new posts, with new lists, I will ignore them and leave only your original post in the directory. Secondly, please go to the end of the thread and post that you have updated your [original] post. That will help to bump the thread so newer people will see this thread and add their own post. That's all you are asked to do. I think it goes without saying that these items should be on your Wish List.
    >
    > I will post a link to your original post of most wanted items/sets in the second or third posts of this thread. (It's an alphabetical listing.) If you keep your own post updated, then this thread will always be up to date. If you don't bother to update, then you have made your own post worthless.
    >
    > This directory can be helpful in several ways. Perhaps someone is thinking of you and wants to send you something special. Maybe, it's your birthday and someone wants to send you one of your most wanted items.
    >
    > If you are someone who rarely has any items on your wish list, you won't need this for yourself but it could come in handy when you are passing out a few gifts.
    >
    > If for any reason you wish to be removed from the directory, just ask.
    >
    >
    > Those who do NOT follow directions will NOT be listed in the directory.
    > Please do NOT post pictures of any kind! It puts the thread at risk of breaking.
    > Please ignore any and all troll activity.
    >
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    > ♦ If you need to access the ORIGINAL THREAD, from the old forum, it can be FOUND HERE. ♦
    >
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    > EDIT: Title

i don't think i did it correctly! i only want sets of clothes for all ages of sims...:( please advise...thx! i've been a member since 2009 but am listed as new! lol i have been a simmer since sims 1! still love Makin Magic!
  • RoseMcGowanRoseMcGowan Posts: 65 Member
    > @jbsquared2000 said:
    > Thank you, RoseMcGowan for the Glitter and Glam items! Put together with the current sale, you pushed me over into a green button! :)

Makes me happy to hear!! :-D
    My Wishlist

Anything is greatly appreciated!
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Updated my top 5

Have a great weekend everyone. :)
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Waow thanks to @XxHannelorexX , @AlphaFen and @Xoxk9 !!! My wl is already cleared!! O.o" thank you very much!!

I donot know @Xoxk9 but he/she was kind enough to send gifts to me, I was unable to post on her/his page but hopefully my voice will be heard from here! ;)

Thanks so much for sharing your competition winnings with me @duyguugudur ! That's super sweet. I gifted you because the awesome AlphaFen nominated you! :) Thanks so much again.
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Happy Friday everyone! Here's my updated post with big thanks to @charlotteprice for raiding my top 5 3 and then some. :)
    hi simmers! how do i post my wishlist? thx!
    edited May 2015
    @Feedinghissheep3 - You just need to type out the specific names of the top 5 items that you would like, in list format in a new post.

For example:
    1. Sheer Beauty Dress
    2. Knock em Out Skirt and Top
    3.... etc.

The link to your wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=feedinghissheep3 and the moderator for this thread ( @Reachsims ) will add your link on the first page of the thread for others to click on. Once someone gifts you with one of your top five, just go back to your original thread and edit it to change the list to your new top five.

I hope that made sense. I swear it made perfect sense in my head. :D

Edited to include examples :)

edited May 2015
    @Reachsims - Oh. My. Goodness!!

Thank you SO much for the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center (and the coffee tray, too, of course!)!!! As my Sim kiddos become geniuses, they will owe it all to you! I am so thankful for your kindness. :)

I've updated my list HERE. Thank you all so much! :)
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @jbsquared2000 - You're most welcome. I thought it would be fun to give you something I didn't think you'd ever ask for. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your new toys. :) Thank you for the friend request, and also, thanks for helping Feedinghissheep3.
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my post! Thank you @charlotteprice for your gifts!!! I still can't believe it! Thanks again for being so kind :smiley:

Happy simming!!! :smiley:

• Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    Hey, um... well... it's so awkward posting on here like "asking" for gifts. Don't ever know what to say... uhhhhhh...... thank you in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Letchy15 wrote: »
    Hey, um... well... it's so awkward posting on here like "asking" for gifts. Don't ever know what to say... uhhhhhh...... thank you in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Letchy15 - I can't speak for everyone else, but it makes me happy to give gifts to other people and help out with what they're trying to achieve in the store. So many have helped me, so I enjoy paying it forward. Please don't feel awkward. :)

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Letchy15 wrote: »

more like saying, thank you for offering to help, I would love some help to do ...

well that is when you post in threads like this....
    but yea it can feel awkward... and it is a good sign it does... then your not one of thoese starting out creating a personal "aksing for gifts thread"... as much as I like gifting I disliek thoese threads....

but like this one very much

so please do make your list of top 5 wishes... and post it here so you can be put on the first page list.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you so much @Creeqiz!! The Through the Spy Glass items are just adorable, and I am going to be so ready for the Brunch at the Old Mill when it comes up on the DD. Thank you, thank you! :)

• RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited May 2015
    Updated my top 5 and WL thanks to @ireneruthyablon and @Daboogadie2 who wiped it out and then some this morning. Thank you both for the lovely gifts, you're both so kind! I will certainly enjoy each and every one. XD
  • CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    Thank you so much @Creeqiz!! The Through the Spy Glass items are just adorable, and I am going to be so ready for the Brunch at the Old Mill when it comes up on the DD. Thank you, thank you! :)

You are welcome!
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • ireneruthyablonireneruthyablon Posts: 555 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Updated my top 5 and WL thanks to @ireneruthyablon and @Daboogadie2 who wiped it out and then some this morning. Thank you both for the lovely gifts, you're both so kind! I will certainly enjoy each and every one. XD

You are very welcome! :)

• RoseMcGowanRoseMcGowan Posts: 65 Member
    Updated my list thanks to the SIMGO lottery and Tnt_Terry! :smile:
    My Wishlist

Anything is greatly appreciated!
  • Daboogadie2Daboogadie2 Posts: 352 Member
    edited May 2015
    RaeNic, You're welcome, have a great Day.
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member