Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the builder Sims in River view Needs ? (The winners are)

Comments

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    @Oiswise earns = 900, where is your wish list ?
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited May 2015
    :star: Congratulations to all winners :star:

Thank you @SandraKB for generosity <3

:o@duyguugudur What!!? :fearful: Don't start being all evil on me! I have so much stuff already! You made such a sweet kids park you deserved to win with it! <3 I would thank you but I know your just doing this to annoy me :p

I have know decided to make it my sworn duty to wipe out your wishlist and I won't let anyone least of all you get in my way :angry: I shall have my revenge!! Mwhahahaaha >:)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited May 2015
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    okester wrote: »
    Is gifting still being worked out or something? I haven't received some of my winnings, and I'm just kind of confused is all ;P

OO thats odd
    as i completed yours

Please check your sims3
    wishlist as the items shouldbe marked off
    Failing that
    your sims3 store accout= purchase history

as your in mine as gifted.

I got the 2 Futureshock items (bunk beds and bathtub) and the desk, but not the Drifter's Desire set. Also, am I correct that I won a total of 1,000? Because I've seen other posts saying that it's 1,200 or something.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    edited May 2015
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    :star: Congratulations to all winners :star:

Thank you @SandraKB for generosity <3

:o@duyguugudur What!!? :fearful: Don't start being all evil on me! I have so much stuff already! You made such a sweet kids park you deserved to win with it! <3 I would thank you but I know your just doing this to annoy me :p

I have know decided to make it my sworn duty to wipe out your wishlist and I won't let anyone least of all you get in my way :angry: I shall have my revenge!! Mwhahahaaha >:)

@AlphaFen,I think she was being very nice to share her winnings! Please check you sims mail and pick your gifts :-D , you have gifts from duyguugudur who won the R.V contest and wanted to share the winnings with you! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day. I am sorry if I upset you!!!
    Post edited by SandraKB on
    @XxHannelorexX , Please check your Sims mail and receive your gifts. duyguugudur won the R.V contest and wanted to share the winnings with you! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day.
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    edited May 2015
    SandraKB wrote: »
    @ Silvakristiina: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Silvakristiina Please make sure that you received your gifts! Congradulatiion on your beautiful builds. :-)
    23) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Look at my Gecko Sculpture 25 SimPoints
    24) Fair Folk Easel 105 SimPoints
    25) Midnight Moon Wall Lamp 26 SimPoints

I owe you is 44 pts. I will round this balance to 50 pt. pick something from you wish for to give you please.

Silvakristiina will have 2100 win pts coming,for someone to pick up!

Thank you SandraKB! I got them, but the rest is confusing :D These were oiswise's winnings she wanted to give to me. (I don't think I have thanked her yet here! Thank you @oiswise ! :) I did my best.) Actually you gave me the Serious Art Easel instead of the fairy one, since it was already gifted for me. You owe me nothing sweety :)

But my own winnings are still waiting on my Wishlist ;) I may need to make changes to it now. Here's updated list of my wishings:

Stones Throw Greenhouse 1 710 SP
    Suf's Up Sun & Fun Wave Station 263 SP
    Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair 188 SP
    Playing With Trumps 45 SP
    Teacup Chair 59 SP
    Too Literal Tea Ceiling Light 35 SP
    @ Silvakristiina: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Silvakristiina Please make sure that you received your gifts! Congradulatiion on your beautiful builds. :-)

I owe you is 44 pts. I will round this balance to 50 pt. pick something from you wish for to give you please.

Thank you SandraKB! I got them, but the rest is confusing :D These were oiswise's winnings she wanted to give to me. (I don't think I have thanked her yet here! Thank you @oiswise ! :) I did my best.) Actually you gave me the Serious Art Easel instead of the fairy one, since it was already gifted for me. You own me nothing sweety :)

But my own winnings are still waiting on my Wishlist ;) I may need to make changes to it now. Here's updated list of my wishings:

Teacup Chair 59 SP

@Silvakristiina Oh no, you mean I messed up. So I am suppose to use oiswise's 900 on you?
    O.o" I am speechless. .. cannot believe it! I had won lotteries before but never won a competition before!! Umm waow !! All the builds are awesome! Recd them all! @calmorezoo and everyone thank you for ur nice comments!!

Wish everyone best and want to thank you @calmorezoo and all sponsores again!!

Ohh i definitely want to share my winnings!
    Let me check quickly and come back?

Ok here I am ! Sorry for delay!

Can i pls have blw for myself?

#1 tree saw wall sculpture 28 pts
    #3 Laserlock 100 pts
    #5 Cool core dining table 81 pts

My wl is http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=duyguugudur

As for the rest of my simpoints

Can I pls have blw for @Xoxk9 ?

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Xoxk9

#1 bon vivant buffet 58 pts
    #2 wedding cake replica 30 pts

And share the rest points between @AlphaFen and @XxHannelorexX ?

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AlphaFen

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=XxHannelorexX

Thanks again :))

@ duyguugudur , Please check your sims mail. I gave you a few gifts for your kindness to share with others. :-D
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Is gifting still being worked out or something? I haven't received some of my winnings, and I'm just kind of confused is all ;P

OO thats odd
    as i completed yours

Please check your sims3
    wishlist as the items shouldbe marked off
    Failing that
    your sims3 store accout= purchase history

as your in mine as gifted.

I got the 2 Futureshock items (bunk beds and bathtub) and the desk, but not the Drifter's Desire set. Also, am I correct that I won a total of 1,000? Because I've seen other posts saying that it's 1,200 or something.

sorry for the mix up, i must of pressed cancel instead of yes gift. that will teach me for doing stuff when half asleep last night.
    you should have it now.

h2xmsbl]

@SandraKB, no, oh no! :D You already gifted them :) Oiswise shared her winnigs with the rest of us :)
    Sandra
    who else is left to gift , so I can update the post
    h2xmsbl]

edited May 2015
    Sandra
    who else is left to gift , so I can update the post

I did this:

Duyguugudur earns = 1700, I split her balance with 3 simmers listed below.
    @XxHannelorexX 701
    @AlphaFen 701
    @Xoxk9

That will leave me 200 pts for Silvakristiina earns = 2300

I think it isthese two
    I was wating to here from Oiswise earns = 900 ?

Silvakristiina earns = 2300
    edited May 2015
    Winners round up

Silvakristiina earns = 2300
    Duyguugudur earns = 1700
    Okester earns = 1200
    Oiswise earns = 900
    Ciane earns = 600

Those that have been gifted are

Silvakristiina
    Duyguugudur
    Oiswise
    Okester
    Ciane

For my next competition it will be a pre made shell contest where the challenge is to furnish, decorate and landscape to the theme of either Hotel Heaven OR Motel H.e.ll.

heres the link to my new competition
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832886/a-holiday-resort-for-river-view-now-open?new=1

I hope at least some of you will be intrested to give this ago.
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you SandraKB! I got them, but the rest is confusing :D These were oiswise's winnings she wanted to give to me. (I don't think I have thanked her yet here! Thank you @oiswise ! :) I did my best.) Actually you gave me the Serious Art Easel instead of the fairy one, since it was already gifted for me. You owe me nothing sweety :)

Teacup Chair 59 SP

Silvakristiina Her 900 winning go to you?
    @calmorezoo Silvakristiina earns = 2300 is the only one left? I still have 900 to give to her.
    @calmorezoo Silvakristiina earns = 2300 is the only one left? I still have 900 to give to her.

Ive just gifted her straight from her wishlist

the rest is upto you

h2xmsbl]

Ive just gifted her straight from her wishlist

the rest is upto you

I sure will take care of it. :-D
    Oh so this is how it goes. Shame I already planned to use the greenhouse in my next WIP to the contest in Aurora Skies xP Than you @SandraKB :) I use them in one of my biggest builds ever to say thank you to everyone...
    Oh so this is how it goes. Shame I already planned to use the greenhouse in my next WIP to the contest in Aurora Skies xP Than you @SandraKB :) I use them in one of my biggest builds ever to say thank you to everyone...

I thank you for that, I am still working on your list dear. :-D
    @ Silvakristiina ,
    Congratulations and enjoy! I would like to see your WIP when you are finished, I also work in CAW alot. you can collect these 4 items now.
    Teacup Chair 59 SP

EA wont let me gift these until the sale is off later today!
    Agree Sandra thats what i found.
    Silvakristiina thats why i just did a random from your list
    h2xmsbl]

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @SandraKB You didn't upset me I didn't mean to give that impression :pensive: I have checked and received your many generous gifts thank you <3 Duguyuudur is being very nice to share I only call her evil because she has been calling me evil since pretty near our first meeting and she gets especially strong worded when I share my winnings with her so I was just returning the favour ;) Bit rambly as it's late but I didn't want you to be upset with me

I hope we are good, have a nice night :)
    edited May 2015
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @SandraKB You didn't upset me I didn't mean to give that impression :pensive: I have checked and received your many generous gifts thank you <3 Duguyuudur is being very nice to share I only call her evil because she has been calling me evil since pretty near our first meeting and she gets especially strong worded when I share my winnings with her so I was just returning the favour ;) Bit rambly as it's late but I didn't want you to be upset with me

I hope we are good, have a nice night :)

It is ok,We are good, I'm always good with simmers :-D you are very welcome and enjoy! <3 have a good evening and mother's day weekend!!!
    This competition is now close.
    Thank you sandraKB for your kind sponsor.
    and thank you to all for taking part and creating all the wonderful lots.
    ==================

For my next competition it will be a pre made shell contest where the challenge is to furnish, decorate and landscape to the theme of either Hotel Heaven OR Motel H.e.ll.

heres the link to my new competition
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832886/a-holiday-resort-for-river-view-now-open?new=1

I hope at least some of you will be intrested to give this ago.
    h2xmsbl]

I am sorry but the Weekly Specials-- E A wont let me gift these until the sale is off ! maybe next week it will be cleared of sales and then I can gift the last two remaining items! Please dont let me for get!!!!! you can friend me on my sims 3 page SandraKB if you would like.