Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the builder Sims in River view Needs ? (The winners are)

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Ive got the day off tomorrow so I will start judging in the afternoon
    after the house work.
    h2xmsbl]

rosemow wrote: »
    I hope that enjoy playing and judging the entries @calmore :) Each of them are very nice!

Yep this is going to be a hard but fun task
    h2xmsbl]

• SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Thank you @SandraKB and thank you @rosemow :) Short but effective sleepy-time ;)
  • oiswiseoiswise Posts: 482 Member
    OMG I am sooo embarrassed!! The park was made in Hidden Springs NOT River View.

S said she couldn't find the lot the park goes on in RV. So I watched her open it up and go all the way right like I told her. As I watched her go that direction everything looked different. I am sick about this. Because I was over working my computer with more EP's than it was not used to and higher settings I had started new games for different groups of sims to do art and then have one of them carry the art to the original save where the gallery is. I obviously started the game where I did the surfing pics and other photo shots in by opening Hidden Springs by accident. Then when it asked for a save name I labeled it RV park. It took me forever to figure out which world it was. I had never played in Hidden Springs before so it was the last place I looked.

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Hidden Springs is gorgeous. I love it. A pretty park made there will like anywhere, right?

I'm all caught up now with rec'ing. :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    oiswise wrote: »

S said she couldn't find the lot the park goes on in RV. So I watched her open it up and go all the way right like I told her. As I watched her go that direction everything looked different. I am sick about this. Because I was over working my computer with more EP's than it was not used to and higher settings I had started new games for different groups of sims to do art and then have one of them carry the art to the original save where the gallery is. I obviously started the game where I did the surfing pics and other photo shots in by opening Hidden Springs by accident. Then when it asked for a save name I labeled it RV park. It took me forever to figure out which world it was. I had never played in Hidden Springs before so it was the last place I looked.

well that explains why found it hard to figure out where you had build it in RV, but felt it fitted my remodel in HS (just already done that lot my self)

the lot is still fantastic

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    oiswise wrote: »

Please don't be concerned about it. The park is lovely! It will suit all the worlds. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting, and will suit Riverview just as much as Hidden Springs. It is a very nice build, for both worlds.
    Please don't make yourself sick being worried about it. Sending hugs to you <3
    Judging has now started
    h2xmsbl]

edited May 2015
    Judging results and the Winners are B)

Type of entries

1; Outdoor Lots .
    Duyguugudur
    kids fun park B) joint 1st
    total points = 144
    Ciane
    fantastic fun
    total points = 126

2; Cover up of EA rabbit hole lots.
    Silvakristiina
    Diner and services B)
    total points = 133
    Ciane
    sim city hall
    total points = 114

3; Redevelopement of EA community lots.
    Oiswise
    surf and fish B) 3rd over all
    total points = 137
    Silvakristiina
    Laundrymat
    total points = 133

4; Shops .
    Silvakristiina
    Fortune and Charms B) joint 1st
    total points = 144

5; Gyms, Indoor sports halls, Play centers,spa's and swimming pools.
    Ciane
    Swim center B)
    total points = 119

6; Watering holes, pubs, bars and clubs.
    Silvakristiina
    Sports club B)
    total points = 133
    Ciane
    The bar and grill
    total points = 127

7; cafes, coffee shops, bakeries and restuarants.
    Silvakristiina
    Boulangerie B)
    total points = 134

8; Community lots like libraries, galleries, Museums and so on.
    Oiswise
    Art of Fae gallery B)
    total points = 134

9; Ownable business with residents attached.
    NO ENTRIES
    10; Cinema, theatre and live show lots.
    Geneticbits
    Meg corp entertainment B)
    total points = 124
    Ciane
    Gazebo B)
    total points = 129

11; lots like fire stations, junk yards.
    Ciane
    Fire station B)
    total points = 130

12; Skill development lots,, Academies and University.
    NO ENTRIES
    13; Hang outs and Miscellaneous lots.
    Okester
    Ever after cottage B) 2nd over all
    Total points = 142
    Teegers
    Cathedral
    Total points = 124

Over all Winners

1st Place
    is a tie between Duyguugudur with kids fun park
    & Silvakristiina with Fortune and charm

2nd Place
    Okester with Ever after cottage
    3rd Place
    Oiswise with Surf and fish

Earning the following sim store points
    Entry Type 1 = 200
    Entry Type 2 = 200
    Entry Type 3 = 200
    Entry Type 4 = 200
    Entry Type 5 = 200
    Entry Type 6 = 200
    Entry Type 7 = 200
    Entry Type 8 = 200
    Entry Type 9 = 200
    Entry Type 10 = 200
    Entry Type 11 = 200
    Entry Type 12 = 200
    Entry Type 13 = 200

Over all winners also earn

1st place = 1500
    2nd place = 1000
    3rd place = 500

Give me a moment or 2 and i will post my comments on each entry.

Judges Comments

Oiswise
    Art of Fae Gallery
    you sure did put a lot of work into the creating of this entry what with all the art work and the build its self.
    Ive discovered while I visited it with EA's Jones household I discovered that one of themwas a bit of a klepto and nabbed a load of items and even when there were or sims in sight.
    +++++++
    Surf and Fish
    well I hardly reconised it as an EA lot. you made so many improvements. Again i took the jones and they both had great fun one caught a rare fish and the other managed to break the surf board.
    +++++++

Geneticbits
    Mega corp entertainment
    Wow a wonderful open air arts stadium . my sims will have a great time there watching live acts or even proforming themselves. my only concern is if the lift glitch hits sims willbe trapped or complaining about the wait. LOL
    +++++++

Okester
    Ever after cottage
    this is one every pretty lot with some much for the supper natural sim or fan to do and see. My witch
    Grot Bags didnt want to leave.
    +++++++

Duyguugudur
    Kids fun Park
    all sims will have a real fun day out here be the tot or elder. i like that youvecreated a fenced of area for the little ones and I think the little tea shop is an wonderful addition . my little budding stars will enjoy entertaining
    a fellow sim on the little stage.
    +++++++

Teegers
    Cathedral
    A very beautiful wedding venue and i can see many of my sims wanting to tie the knot there. may i say youve made very go use of the castle build set. this lot will also
    fit right into my Dragon valley game.
    +++++++

Ciane
    Fire station
    your revamp, has reallymade this EA lot alot more practical for river views fire department and comfortable so my fire men can recover from every shout.
    Sam is very happy so much so that he never seems to want to go home.
    ----
    Swim center
    I must complement you on the roof work first of all.
    this cute little lot will allow beginer swimmer and hydrophobes to earn their flippers with confidents before they go and swim wild.
    ----
    Bar & Grill
    youve made this lot actually worth visiting. I like how youve safed space by using the all in one wc and now having to bars will stop sims fromgetting stroppy with the wait.
    ----
    Gazebo Well youve truly improved this lot by adding lots of activities and making it a live stage .sims will be delighted be it day or night.
    ____
    Fantastic fun
    thank you for creating this lotI had totally forgoten about adding a feastival ground.
    My sim Tobi june love summer and festive stuff so much so that he ate to much candy floss and cool aid that I had to put him on a fitness plan.
    ----
    City Hall
    wow now thats more like a town hall and it being so small frees up the big lot for something more fun.the lanscaping is neat and what a good idea to add wc to the lot.
    ++++++++

Silvakristiina
    Sport Bar
    a wonderful traditional english theme. My sporty sims will cherish this lot and i can see some of them not wanting to leave. I love how cozy it feels with the two lounge areas with fire places.
    ----
    Fortune & Charms
    Witches fairies and those with a love of the suppernatural will be over welmed with the beauty and activities for improvingtheir magic skills. Even my scientist sim DrPhil Pots will enjoy all within.
    ____
    Diner & car services
    A very well crafted lot good use of the diner , i really like the outside eating area. The car service center is wonderful and youve made greatuse of the fastlane stuff pack.
    ____
    Boularigerie
    Beautiful both inside and out this Tea room will be filled with all of riverview yummy mummies and ladies who lunch. while their little ones are either in nursery or at school.
    ____
    Laundrymat
    A very lovely building almost to good to just be the place to do your dirties.
    Plus a wonderful supprise to discover theres living quaters above which is so sweetly furnished.

Thank you all for your wonderful creations all of which have be placed in my River View game. Im going to have hours of fun with them.

Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

edited May 2015
    Big congrats to @duyguugudur & @Silvakristiina for 1st place ties to @okester for second, and to @oiswise for third overall.
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    Congrats @duyguugudur & @Silvakristiina for 1st place ties and to @oiswise for 2nd!
    I'm speachless o.O Thank You @calmorezoo! And you really comment on everything? Superb!

Thanks everyone for congratulation :) And congratulations to other winners too! ^^
    Attention
    Can all winners post what they would like with their winnings.
    So I and allthe other sponsors can start gifting.

(yes you can gift by proxy to other simmer if you wish to)
    h2xmsbl]

edited May 2015
    I'm speachless o.O Thank You @calmorezoo! And you really comment on everything? Superb!

Thanks everyone for congratulation :) And congratulations to other winners too! ^^

yes I always try too for all my competitions. Its the least i can do, as you all spent hours creating your entries.

h2xmsbl]

• okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Everyone had amazing entries! Congrats to the winners, and thanks @calmorezoo for hosting!

After much calculation, I've decided on these items for me:

Drifter's Desire set
    Futureshock Loft- Vertical Slumber Stations
    Futureshock Loft- Hydrojuvination X9
    Banarasi Desk

And from this ( http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Nevills ) WL:

India Cloth Star
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    edited May 2015
    I THINK I have 600 to spend from categories 5,10,&11. Could you split that 300 each to @Teegers and @geneticbits please?

And thank you so much to the generous sponsors. :smiley:
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Thank you so much, everyone, this was a fun contest! :)@ciane, I so appreciate you and thank you so much for offering to share your points! As of today, I own the store, though, so let @geneticbits go on a spending spree instead. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • oiswiseoiswise Posts: 482 Member
    Oh wow, I have been so upset about building it in the wrong world. Did you visit it in RV or in HS? I have been franticly building in RV to make the Jones' 40x40 lot (that is the closest RV has to being on a mountain) into a mountain to surround the 40x30 original build... a RV's franchise of Lois Falls if you will...

Head about to explode. The rebuild is almost done, but don't need to finish it for the contest..... okay. Breathe O, breathe. Does anyone want me to finish and post it? Its pretty close to done but if its not something anyone wants?? Still not sure how I confused HS for being a hidden corner of RV I never noticed before ((blush)).

So thrilled to hear about the "Klepto's Art Heist"!!! I had so much fun but it took a long time and a lot of tries to get things to line up for cool paintings. Photos WAY easier :) The gallery as a whole, anything on walls or in chest... anyone is most welcome to use any way they want. Would be thrilled to see some of the art in someone's build.

I am going to be hitting some WL's with my winnings... is it 900 simpoints?

Just to destress a little I did go ahead and take some pics of and uploaded the main characters of my fairy entry stories and very patient models (and their tutor/eye candy)

"Eva, Gaea, (both FAIRIES) and James Have Skills... CC Free" thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8650335
    Eva painting Gaea as she surfs and James excited about getting to play with the sprinkler.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Eva really did become quite the painter too (Gaea had a few paintings in the gallery but Eva might of done some photos but pretty sure she didn't do any paintings)
    screenshot_original.jpg

:wink: I'm going to go to sleep as soon as the breathing thing kicks in. Seriously been beating myself up over the mistake. Hugs to all... if anyone has whatever the next Daily Deal is on their WL just say you want it and if the winnings cover it its yours :) otherwise will figure out who to give what to once I know how many sp it is for sure. ((Sleepy hugs))

Um, I'm not really sure how many points I've got. All the points you @calmorezoo mentioned as "total", and half of the first price?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Eva, Gaea and James are very nice sims! @oiswise :) Eva's green dress and blue hair look nice together. It is great that the fairies have maxed their photography and painting skills.
    Teegers wrote: »
    Thank you so much, everyone, this was a fun contest! :)@ciane, I so appreciate you and thank you so much for offering to share your points! As of today, I own the store, though, so let @geneticbits go on a spending spree instead. :)

Great idea. ;)

Nice @oiswise!

@calmorezoo - it might be nice if you listed how many sim points everyone has and who will be gifting whom.

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    congrats to the winners
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited May 2015
    I just wanted to say congratulations to the winners! :) I didn't end up having time to enter, but everyone did such a wonderful job and I really enjoyed seeing all of the entries. They were all beautiful! *hugs*
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO