Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims™ 4 Luxury Party Stuff

Comments

• Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited May 2015
    0Chloe wrote: »
    Call me picky, pathetic or whatever, but it doesn't make sense to release a party themed packed for this game when there are no lockable doors. Sure, it's not specifically impossible to complete the current party goals, but it definitely takes a little longer when you can't keep your guests in the designated "party area" of your home as they always wander off into bedrooms to use the computers and tablets!

So you are saying we will have the nightmare of fixing the toilets, tubs, cleaning puddles, etc.... endlessly when having a party

THE NIGHTMARE STRIKES AGAIN!! D:

why.jpg
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »
    What about dishwashers and workable washers and dryers?

No need, I heard that dishes wash themselves now ;)

That's why we have kids, well Teenagers.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Farrousy wrote: »
    I say give this a chance. It could offer wedding veils,hottubs and me holiday clothing and decor.

Does it come with toddlers and open world?

You were just complaining about people on the forums complaining about toddlers, and now you are complaining about TODDLERS???

AGAIN!!!
    original.jpg

Would you please stop complaining about people complaining! I hate it when people complain about other people complaining! I'm going to go and complain about this to EA.... lol j/k :)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options

ehaught58 wrote: »
    I say give this a chance. It could offer wedding veils,hottubs and me holiday clothing and decor.

Does it come with toddlers and open world?

You were just complaining about people on the forums complaining about toddlers, and now you are complaining about TODDLERS???

AGAIN!!!
    original.jpg

Would you please stop complaining about people complaining! I hate it when people complain about other people complaining! I'm going to go and complain about this to EA.... lol j/k :)

I hate when people complain about me complaining about other people complaining about people complaining on forums about no toddlers! >_>

JK :P

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Call me picky, pathetic or whatever, but it doesn't make sense to release a party themed packed for this game when there are no lockable doors. Sure, it's not specifically impossible to complete the current party goals, but it definitely takes a little longer when you can't keep your guests in the designated "party area" of your home as they always wander off into bedrooms to use the computers and tablets!

Who knows, maybe before it's released they'll patch in lockable items (Doors, electronics, refrigerators).

Nah, sorry to bum you out, but there is a high possibility the stuff pack is releasing next week because it says next week (though people are not so sure because they don't know when "next week" is) and we just got a patch so by the time next week comes we won't be having any patch.

BYE, BYE LOCKED DOORS!!!! D:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options

Who knows, maybe before it's released they'll patch in lockable items (Doors, electronics, refrigerators).

Nah, sorry to bum you out, but there is a high possibility the stuff pack is releasing next week because it says next week (though people are not so sure because they don't know when "next week" is) and we just got a patch so by the time nex5 week comes we won't be having any patch.

I think it's just the official announcement.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options

Nah, sorry to bum you out, but there is a high possibility the stuff pack is releasing next week because it says next week (though people are not so sure because they don't know when "next week" is) and we just got a patch so by the time nex5 week comes we won't be having any patch.

Nope it says "available next week"

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Nope it says "available next week"

Oh no now I'm reading it two different ways...

screen_shot_2015_05_06_at_9_01_03_am_by_mphattyboi-d8scwck.png

I thought it meant, Learn more information about the pack, which is available next week.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    Sul5ul wrote: »
    Memina11 wrote: »
    What about dishwashers and workable washers and dryers?

No need, I heard that dishes wash themselves now ;)

That's why we have kids, well Teenagers.

We have teenagers? Oh, I didn't know.

Best reply ever!
  • Options
    SZ5061SZ5061 Posts: 29 Member
    Lets not forget L shaped stairs!
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    I meant L-shaped STAIRS lol
  • Options
    rochelimit wrote: »
    Seriously? Like how about the door lock, the stage, the L-shaped chair, and the terraforming tool. It's 2015 for crying out loud.

:p You my friend are 100% correct, when modders (usually 1 person) makes more progress than a whole company that has better tech and capabilities, and yet modders come up with useful stuff and all EA does STARWARS COSTUMES >_<

THE NIGHTMARE NEVER ENDS!!! :o

Actually I like the Star Wars. BIG Star Wars fans here.

But yeah, see City Skylines VS SimCity. When a bunch of indies can create better game than super expensive EA games, that was... that was... MINDBLOWIN
  • Options
    bowiecasualtybowiecasualty Posts: 62 Member
    A Late Night style expansion pack would be great too tbhhhh
    tumblr_m7h64cQNLm1qdp7wqo1_500_zpsf8obocq4.gif
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've had enough of this party stuff! I swear, this game was made for extroverted 21-year-olds!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    I prefer them doing Game Packs like Outdoor Retreat than Stuff Packs. I would love to have Stuff Packs if they introduce a new World with every Stuff Packs, but at this stage I'm always pessimistic with money-sucking EA
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I prefer them doing Game Packs like Outdoor Retreat than Stuff Packs. I would love to have Stuff Packs if they introduce a new World with every Stuff Packs, but at this stage I'm always pessimistic with money-sucking EA

I really hope they give us another world soon. I still think it's pathetic we got a world with only four lots.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    I've had enough of this party stuff! I swear, this game was made for extroverted 21-year-olds!

Hey now, I am somewhat extroverted and I am 21 and I don't like Sims 4.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

I really hope they give us another world soon. I still think it's pathetic we got a world with only four lots.

Pathetic? Insulting is a word I use, insulting to anyone who ever build a world in TS3's CAW tool! Its like they don't think players are capable of building and expanding their own world!s :disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm trying to save my most of my feelings of sadness for when the pets ep or gp is announced. It's hard though, because even if a stuff pack was going to be the next thing coming, did it HAVE to be more stuff demonstrating that they only care about single young adult sims? Did it have to be?

Like "hmmmmm... a lot of people have been upset that younger lifestages don't get enough attention. So maybe... I don't know.. maybe we could give them a stuff pack centered around kids and teens stuff with maybe a few new bassinet styles thrown in for the babies"

"Nahhhhhh that's crazy. Yall know young adults need more stuff, and throwing parties is basically 90% of what EVERYONE likes to do in this game so... We cannot move forward without a disco lamp."
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    CEVnrrWWAAAxwM5.jpg:large

Cute render! <3
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Gotta admit, I kinda want this suit jacket ...

CEVnrrWWAAAxwM5.jpg:large

(from https://twitter.com/TheSims)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I posted this on the toddler thread, but I will post it again here.

I am both intrigued and yet confused by this. When I think of luxury, I think of fancy ball gowns, suits. People drinking fine champagne while nibbling on delicate french foods. Sitting on fancy couches and looking at paintings from some famous dead artist and planning a trip on their yacht. When I think of parties, we got Bubba passed out on the back porch with what is left of a six-pack and an empty bottle of whiskey, with Connie drunk dancing with what is left of the lampshade on her head and the neighbors fixing to call in the po-po for a noise complaint at 3am.

• Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    THAT DRESS! I MUST HAVE IT!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    I posted this on the toddler thread, but I will post it again here.

I am both intrigued and yet confused by this. When I think of luxury, I think of fancy ball gowns, suits. People drinking fine champagne while nibbling on delicate french foods. Sitting on fancy couches and looking at paintings from some famous dead artist and planning a trip on their yacht. When I think of parties, we got Bubba passed out on the back porch with what is left of a six-pack and an empty bottle of whiskey, with Connie drunk dancing with what is left of the lampshade on her head and the neighbors fixing to call in the po-po for a noise complaint at 3am.

Lol awesome description!
    oh3cjs.jpg