Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Patch Next Week Definitely Contains new content! (w/ proof)

12345679...Next

Comments

• AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    @Simmer_Ray Patches haven't been worth the hype for a long time now. You'll notice a trend, it's sad but imo it's true... This is what the Sims 4 is and this is how the communication flows. Things change, but who knows when.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    > @Ayumap said:
    > Simmer_Ray Patches haven't been worth the hype for a long time now. You'll notice a trend, it's sad but imo it's true... This is what the Sims 4 is and this is how the communication flows. Things change, but who knows when.

yeah your right and it sad it like what the point of voicing our opinion or try to make this game better when they don't fully listen to there fans the sims is ours as much is it there if we voice what we want and they don't listen then the out come will be poorly out rage from all the fans who love this game dearly
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    Kittenkiss wrote: »
    Hmm.

Well it is May 4th. Could it be Star Wars related?

*rubs chin thoughtfully*

Not to bump an old post, but I'm impressed that this was called out.

Why, thank you.

*makes a graceful curtsey*
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    SimMommy05 wrote: »
    Seriously I wonder if their going to reveal what it is tomorrow. And no I don't think the patch will come out tomorrow. I've never seen a patch released on Monday.

The last patch on April 13th was released on a Monday. :)

Hmm I'll be checking twitter hourly tomorrow then starting at 11am eastern.
    giphy.gif

Admit you'll be checking to ;)
    anigif_enhanced-25299-1412909194-5.gif
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Fun............. could be the announcement of the stuff pack this week.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    A Star Wars stuff pack would have been better right? Instead of a few costumes that people either love or hate in the game, you can choose to have more objects, costumes, etc... :disappointed:
  • ThatSwaggieThatSwaggie Posts: 255 Member
    I just hope it's not a gnome
    tumblr_nuspl0ybfb1u94f66o4_540.gif

• JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    I just hope it's not a gnome

The patch came out ages ago...
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    AndyBrains wrote: »
    A Star Wars stuff pack would have been better right? Instead of a few costumes that people either love or hate in the game, you can choose to have more objects, costumes, etc... :disappointed:

I guess this time around Disney also did pay Maxis a huge amount, so i think they sold themself to the Star Wars Costumes :p
  • pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    AndyBrains wrote: »

If they brought back the comic shop from sims 3 University that would really be put to good use