Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FIRST STUFF PACK

http://simsvip.com/2015/05/04/next-week-the-sims-4-luxury-party-stuff-pack/ This was found the same way that outdoor retreat was found!!

Comments

• dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    Sounds kinda boring but can't judge it critically yet.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Is Justine Keaton going to be in it? B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Is Justine Keaton going to be in it? B)

Yes of course colton!
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Hmmm yeah, doesnt sound like something I would be very interested it...I feel like a lot of TS4 base game furniture is very "luxurious", or at least the couches and beds are....JUST GIMME SOME DANG PUPPIES AND COLLEGE!
    Gillie wrote: »
    The Sims 1: Livin' Large, House Party
    The Sims 2: Glamour Life, Mansion and Garden Stuff
    The Sims 3: High-End Loft, Master Suite

It was inevitable we'd get another pack with this theme in mind for Sims 4. I wish EA would get creative and give us a lower middle class and/or trailer park pack instead.
    I'm kind of exited kind of not! It better be cheaper than game packs because I really don't see the point in remakes of of content we already have! I could live without stuff packs
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Gillie wrote: »
    The Sims 1: Livin' Large, House Party
    The Sims 2: Glamour Life, Mansion and Garden Stuff
    The Sims 3: High-End Loft, Master Suite

It was inevitable we'd get another pack with this theme in mind for Sims 4. I wish EA would get creative and give us a lower middle class and/or trailer park pack instead.

Mansions and Gardens was a great SP. It was almost an EP with everything it added as far as gameplay went. As for the others. Yes... Meh...
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Hmmm yeah, doesnt sound like something I would be very interested it...I feel like a lot of TS4 base game furniture is very "luxurious", or at least the couches and beds are....JUST GIMME SOME DANG PUPPIES AND COLLEGE!

YES and SEASONS
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Do stuff packs only include objects? Do you think we might see new neighbourhoods?
    Aussie_Simmer
    edited May 2015
    Do stuff packs only include objects? Do you think we might see new neighbourhoods?

Some of the Stuff Packs in S2 added new gameplay. I don't know about the ones in S3. Mansions and Gardens added more than GTW, for Pete's sake.
    They said "no comment" this was found in game files tonight by one of sims VIPs sources...outdoor was announced The day after sims vip leaked it so...
  • AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    Next week, so just wait and see I guess. :)
    fatbat21 wrote: »
    They said "no comment" this was found in game files tonight by one of sims VIPs sources...outdoor was announced The day after sims vip leaked it so...

See what happens I guess. Tuesday's are normally release days aren't they?
    Aussie_Simmer
  • UmberApricotUmberApricot Posts: 887 Member
    Yup, EA has totally lost it. It's just a matter of time now... *Hears the ticking of the time bomb that would ultimately obliterate The Sims 4*
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Less stuff, better emotions.

That is where I stand.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

fatbat21 wrote: »

See what happens I guess. Tuesday's are normally release days aren't they?
    Oh yay I didn't realize both ODR and GTW were Tuesday's...and ODR was kind of a suprise! Maybe...
    I think they will have to make a really good EP/GP to really boost their reputation.
    Aussie_Simmer
    I think they will have to make a really good EP/GP to really boost their reputation.
    Let's hope

I fail to see how they could do that.
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited May 2015
    OoOoO! New stuff always excites me :D I wonder what kind of gameplay it will add though :/ & will it come with a world? I'm assuming it will be a similar set-up to OR in the sense of additional gameplay & world. Very interesting!

Oh wait...OR was a 'game pack' this is a 'stuff pack'...nevermind LOL.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone