Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candy Queen Modeling [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
m1_zpsiptzi7lc.png

m2_zpsfutknhsc.png

Current Models:

@LeslieM25
c1_zpsgpgvy33n.png

Model: 5/5
Quality of photo: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Overall: 15/15

OMG LESLIE! This picture was EVERYTHING! I absolutely loved it. It was a great idea to use rock candy and the way you executed it was simply marvelous. There are no negatives!

@MizoreYukii
c4_zps1aa3gkds.png

Model: 4.5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Overall: 14.5/15

Hi mizore! This photo was so cute! I know you were rushed on time but I still think you did a great job! I liked that you added real paparazzi and used an actual cupcake that you wrapped around her. Very creative!!! I also like that she has a cupcake watch on! My only negative is that, just like Kats, it couldve had more color. The lighting couldve been colorful or maybe even the runway. But great job as always!:) [!

@Sims4Kat
c3_zpsbrhunxxv.png

Creativity: 3/5
Overall: 13/15

Hi, doll! This photo was awesome! It was very clear and I'm so glad that you decided to share your countrys special treat with all of us! Sounds and looks delicious! My only negative is that I wish it involved more color. I was a little underwhelmed because normally your stuff is soooo colorful but this time it was more white than anything else. However, your model did stick out and looked fabulous in that red dress and the bear holding the balloon was an adorable touch!

@ZSims601
c3_zpspycpy7gc.jpg

Creativity: 4/5
Overall: 14/15

Hi Z! I thought this picture was so cute! I looooove candy corn and halloween so I thought this picture was awesome. My *only* negatives are that I wouldve preferred to have her on the runway, rather than infront of it, and I wouldve loved to see her doing something with the candy itself, maybe holding some? Other than that I thought it was amazing!
This was a very difficult decision, everyone.
I have loved each and every piece of work that all of you have brought into this competition and I am so so happy and proud that you are the final 4. Whatever your ranking was, I do not in any way want you to think that I dont think you are talented, creative, or brilliant. I love all of ya to bits and if I could make everyone the winner I would. Now on to that...

Winner of Candy Queen Modeling, the very first EVER CANDY QUEEN IS.....

rockcandymodel_closeup_zpsmiwf4d4e.png

@LeslieM25 !!
You have done so amazing in this competition and won your share of rounds. I thought that your picture had Candy Queen all over it. It was bright, colorful, creative, and so well executed, I almost want to make it my laptops background! Your pictures have been consistently amazing throughout this competition and have only gotten better. Congratulations Leslie!

2nd place is....

@MizoreYukii !!
Your editing skills have improved so so much Mizore! That is why you are the second place winner. I thought that your runway picture lacked in color quite a bit and your late entries were a touch frustrating, but your editing skills are simply amazing and your creativity with the cupcakes was what won me over. Congratulations, darling!

3rd place is....
@ZSims601
Okay Z, DO NOT BE HARD ON YOURSELF. I loved your picture. Secretly, candy corn is one of my faves and I'm ecstatic that you were the one to use it. I love your work, always have, and I thought your runway picture was amazing. I hope that you will continue to participate in any future comps of mine because I really love having you. <3

4th place is....
@Sims4Kat
You do absolutely fabulous work, love. I have thoroughly enjoyed having you in my competition and always looked forward to your entries. I know 4th place is not the greatest, but I don't want you to think that you didn't do a great job. I thought yours was the most crisp and clean with graphics over anyone else's. It was an absolute pleasure having you.

Now I will be sending signatures to all of your inboxes *if* you choose to use them. Also, feel free to make your own, as I am not very pleased with the ones I made for you all. The resizing was being difficult so you are by no means obligated to use them. They are just a little prize for all of you for being so talented!
Post edited by KHS12 on

Comments

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited June 2015
    *ignore*

Post edited by KHS12 on
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    This sounds like my kinda thing...
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    ZapGirl wrote: »
    This sounds like my kinda thing...

Then join! I'd love to have ya :)
    Okay I will!

Quick question tho, does my sim need to have colourful features or dress colourfully?
    <3
    Thats up to you! She can have colorful hair and makeup or a colorful outfit...Or BOTH! Its totally up to you. @ZapGirl
  • BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    Hmm this looks interesting, do sims need to have candy coloured skin or can we use the normal flesh skintones?
    edited May 2015
    Hmm this looks interesting, do sims need to have candy coloured skin or can we use the normal flesh skintones?

No candy colored skin required but if you choose to use it, then thats perfectly fine. Your model just needs to represent brightness or color, so if you want her to have purple skin, pink hair, and yellow clothes, go for it. If you want her to have tan skin, orange hair, and blue clothes, you can do that too.
    Here is an example of what I am looking for:
    05-03-15_3-46nbspPM-2_zpsw8upshp0.png
    05-03-15_4-27nbspPM-2_zpsln1xkcjz.png
    Or you could even make a model like this:
    tumblr_nk5bkuM3VO1rjno5ro2_r1_1280_zpsixjyjhrt.png

Your model wont have to be as colorful as her if you dont want to, but she is just to show an example.:)
  • BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    Ok cool! I think I might give this a go. :)
    edited May 2015
    Just interpret the rules as you will :) Theres lots of different options for this competition.
    Ok cool! I think I might give this a go. :)
    I'd love to have ya :) and no rush for the entry!

• RaindropsRaindrops Posts: 389 Member
    Totally entering!
    tumblr_oc39b9Vin11se7bv3o2_r1_500.gif
    Yay! @green_mau :) Glad to have ya!
    edited May 2015
    Name: Renkt Hrang
    Model Bio: Renkt is an alien. Renkt´s Planet was destroyed, she was the only one that survived. She likes really colorful things and shes really happy on the planet Earth. Her dream is to become a model.
    Pics:
    b96f02.png
    287dlaa.png
    Oh my goodness shes GORGEOUS! @green_mau love it!
    KHS12 wrote: »

Omg thank you! Btw your example sims are gorgeous too!
    green_mau wrote: »

Omg thank you! Btw your example sims are gorgeous too!

Thanks:) I only made the first one though. The alien I got off of tumblr! But I cant wait to see what Renkt will do for the shoots!:)
    @ZapGirl @Llama Del Rey how are your models coming along?
  • peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    If there is any more room, I would totally enter!!!
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

If there is any more room, I would totally enter!!!

There is more room! As of right now there is only 1 entry and 2 more on reserve! The more the merrier :)
    @sofia4u @BobSkellington would you guys have any interest in this? You both make gorgeous models!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    @sofia4u @BobSkellington would you guys have any interest in this? You both make gorgeous models!

This is right up my alley, I shall submit an app, later today :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg

Fabulous!:)
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member

<3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg

<3

so excited to see what you come up with!
    I'm really sorry but I under estimated how busy I actually am so I'm not going to be able to join. Hope everything goes smoothly though
    <3