Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 serial key type things in cd case

ok i got bought master suite stuff and there is normal key on the ea booklet but then below it there is another key but i have no idea what its for but it below it has the sims 3 master suite mx09208688s but above it has another like serial key anyone know why

Comments

• hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    edited February 2014
    No idea but that's exactly the reason I'm here in this forum! I was going to ask the same thing.

Just opened it and saw the serial key on the leaflet, then below the actual disc I saw a sticker with a different serial key and a code beginning with M that's similar to yours.
  • Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    Some of the games, when they were sold at specialty stores, used to sell only items that they sold at a store. For example, i have a sims 2 with a special lantern code that i could use on the sims 2 website to get a rare chinese latern. It is possible one of those codes might be for a rare item. Try both of them and see what happens. Walmart used to have a big pc section..nowadays it is usually 2-4 shelves for all pc games. Alot of the games they used to sell enticed people to buy from them for walmart special edition only items..i remember hearing they did this with some sims 3 stuff too..maybe your lucky to get one?
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.