Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Favorite TV shows And Movies :D

2...Next

Comments

• addicted2sims3addicted2sims3 Posts: 138 Member
    Dexter, true blood, originals , breaking bad *meow*
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Favorite TV Show

32836030.jpg

Favorite Disney movie

tumblr_nbaw47zjTe1sj5h4oo1_500.jpg

Favorite non-Disney movie

tumblr_nlpc0wGlG91rcb0d2o1_500.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • addicted2sims3addicted2sims3 Posts: 138 Member
    movies ponyo, spirited away and my all time fave howls moving castle *meow*
  • lemonfreshnesslemonfreshness Posts: 147 Member
    Favorite TV shows: Moral Orel (this show...too good) Phineas and Ferb, South Park, Covert Affairs, The Good Wife, the first four seasons of Spongebob...dunno what else I particularly love.

Favorite movies: Up, The Imitation Game, Ponyo, most Pixar films, Lilo and Stitch, Gravity, others I'm surely forgetting.
    pithy remark
    tumblr_n9sqbr8M5Q1qb9odio1_500.gif
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    edited May 2015
    I will be all day listing my favorite shows and movies. I just list a few cause I can't remember all of them. Izombie, walking dead, Grimm, supernatural, CSI, castle, bones, criminal minds, CSI Online (you probably now what I mean since I can't say the other word on her),Simpsons, last man on earth, phinaes and ferb, HGTV, young and hungry, Melissa and Joey. Movies anything that is Disney or Pixar, the whole marvel line up, Hunger Games, silent hill 1 and 2, zoolander, devil wears parada
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I love Impractical Jokers!

I really like these shows called Once Upon a Time and Supernatural. The movies I like are about any Marvel Movie:)

Once Upon a Time is about all the fairy tale characters going into the real world and they lose all their memories of their world.

Supernatural is about 2 brothers who’s mom got killed by a demon and now they hunt demons, spirits, shape shifters, etc

Do I reall have do describe Marvel?