Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apple World in CAW

Comments

• tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    I LOVE Boot Camp for the gym!
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Loving it ladies :D

So what I think I'll do, you see the path that runs along the beach separating the sand from the grass? Well the houses along the road parallel to that path have great sea views. I'm going to name those lots after us Mac people on here. They'll be empty lots, nothing built but will be named ;)
    apple-signature.png
  • AshpeefAshpeef Posts: 173 Member
    [...]How about a pet park lot called Clarus Park?[...]

Great idea. Now if only someone would be able to create an actual statue for the Dogcow, or even just a mural type picture (either like a graffiti mural, or simply as a plain wall texture). One more reason for me to be sorry never to have learned making anything for use in the Sims myself. :(

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Aww... thank you. Now I'll have to find a wonderful house to live in. <3
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    I've allocated you all 15x20 lots. I'll build the houses but won't furnish them (don't want to risk not being able to export the world from CAW). They'll be really simple moderns. You can of course trash them and move but I'd like you all in my game <3

In fact, how about uploading your Sim selves so we can download them? But please, no CC!
    apple-signature.png
    I'll try! I haven't made me as a Sim before. o:)
    Darwin Restaurant and iPhoto Art Gallery:

screenshot-19.jpg

screenshot-18.jpg
    apple-signature.png
  • AshpeefAshpeef Posts: 173 Member
    That's looking nice!

Does the restaurant co-function as an arcade hall? Then you could place the "Darwin's Revenge" arcade machine in its 'proper' place. Maybe not logical if the restaurant is a formal attire place, but otherwise...
  • caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'll try! I haven't made me as a Sim before. o:)

Please do have a go - it would be great to have a Tremayne to live in the Apple world! I already have a BluebellFlora but the more the merrier - safety in numbers!

My sim is here if anyone needs a sleepy science geek with a love of pancakes: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8648303

No CC but some Store items.
    Post edited by caspinwall on
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
    I can make a me sim, I think.
    tamalinn wrote: »
    I can make a me sim, I think.

Yes please :D

apple-signature.png
    edited April 2015
    And here we have the only thing I have ever uploaded to the exchange:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8622444

headshot_original.jpg

I didn't use CC (though I used some store stuff), so I was stuck with only two hairstyles. TS3 is really lacking in long, ethnic hair options. >:(

For a more realistic me, add a nose ring: small stud, left nostril.
    http://www.modthesims.info/d/421037
    Yay! Thanks tamalinn :)
    apple-signature.png
  • kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    Oh my gosh, all of your ideas are just incredible. I don't know much about Macs, so I wouldn't even know all of those operating systems and other goodies that you all came up with for names. This is shaping up to be the neatest little world!
    I think I've finished, finally. I've exported what I hope is the final version and I'm testing the lots and routing now. Just need to take some pictures for the world image, re-export it and I'm done :D
    iworld.jpg

iworld2.jpg

apple-signature.png
    Woot! :D
  • caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    Yay! I am so looking forward to trying it out! <3
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
    I'm hoping to get it uploaded tonight, just need to fix a couple of issues first :)
    apple-signature.png
    I'm so excited!
    Here ya go :D I've uploaded it to Mediafire for now as my Launcher was refusing to upload it to the Exchange. I'll try again tomorrow. In the Mediafire folder is Newton Park, the little orchard and veg garden with pond designed to be placed on the apple stalk:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dkluja7dl901h/iWorld_&_Lots

You'll have to get building, there are only two little starters built by the school/stadium but I didn't want to risk not being able to upload it. I had a real problem with my last world constantly failing to upload. As I build more I'll add them to the folder. It plays really smooth for me and everything seems to be behaving properly. If any of you find any problems please let me know though. If they're biggies I can edit the world and re-upload but I've been play testing it for a while so I hope it works well for you guys.

Enjoy!
    apple-signature.png
    Downloaded! Will install tomorrow. Was out seeing "The Avengers: Age of Ultron". It just opened in the US today.
    Downloaded! Yay!

@Tremayne4260, how was it? I want to see it, but with so many characters, I'm afraid it's going to be a jumbled mess. Seriously, is there anyone NOT in AoU?
    I want to see it too, not to mention Robert Downey, yummy!
    apple-signature.png
    If you enjoyed the first Avengers, you'll like this one. I had a blast and we're going to see it again on Sunday. I think my new favorite was Paul Bettany as The Vision. I love his voice. James Spader was fun as Ultron. It was fast paced and in some ways that was good. When they release it on BluRay, it will be an extended version as they admitted they had to cut some stuff for the theatrical release.

Hawkeye got some good screen time this time around.

I'm seeing it no matter what because Chris Evans. Unf. Loved Avengers, so good to know.