Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    edited April 2015
    WhimsyMoon wrote: »
    One of my surprise finds, was a white trashcan with blue trim. It costs 1200 simoleans, but when you add trash to it, you get money back! It starts at about 20 back and keeps increasing the more that you use it! It's wonderful....and so odd! I love it!

Where is such a lovely item? Do you need certain packs or is it a mod? I haven seen it in my game

And thanks to the sims unleashed for teaching me "plika plika" means kitty kitty
    Link to my Facebook feel free to friend me: https://www.facebook.com/Spiritualanddifferent
    Link to my blog: https://www.merismusings.wordpress.com
    Link to my Twitter (used mainly for promoting my blog): https://twitter.com/BridgetW1990
    Add me on Origin: mwyatt139

event.png
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    mwyatt139 wrote: »
    One of my surprise finds, was a white trashcan with blue trim. It costs 1200 simoleans, but when you add trash to it, you get money back! It starts at about 20 back and keeps increasing the more that you use it! It's wonderful....and so odd! I love it!

Where is such a lovely item? Do you need certain packs or is it a mod? I haven seen it in my game

And thanks to the sims unleashed for teaching me "plika plika" means kitty kitty

It's the Nano Trashcan, it's the one that costs 1200 Simoleons, it's apart of the Base Game.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • WhimsyMoonWhimsyMoon Posts: 120 Member
    It's with the trashcans. Go to the kitchen items and click on the trashcan at the end of the island. It's about 6 or 7 over. Not much to look at, but it's very cool! It's got a vertical green light on that turns red while it compacting the trash!

• mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    ^^ I'll have to look harder for it. Thanks :D
    Link to my Facebook feel free to friend me: https://www.facebook.com/Spiritualanddifferent
    Link to my blog: https://www.merismusings.wordpress.com
    Link to my Twitter (used mainly for promoting my blog): https://twitter.com/BridgetW1990
    Add me on Origin: mwyatt139

event.png
    It's with the trashcans. Go to the kitchen items and click on the trashcan at the end of the island. It's about 6 or 7 over. Not much to look at, but it's very cool! It's got a vertical green light on that turns red while it compacting the trash!

I just wish it had more variety in it's colours...
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    Good luck!
    I tried to add a photo, but I guess you have to have a photo hosting site?!?!? If I can figure it out, I'll post a photo...
    edited April 2015

I just wish it had more variety in it's colours
    I know! It sticks out like a sore thumb....a money making sore thumb, but still a sore thumb!

edited April 2015
    There's a picture of it (the Nano Touchless Trashcan) in this post:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796019/whats-so-special-with-this-trash-can
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I remember when I got the game, I bought the nano trashcan for my sims and now I'm still playing the same household and they're too rich, so I don't use the trashcan anymore and just use the one that came with GTW. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I didn't know about the first fact either, then again, I don't know much about the game as I haven't played it much.

What annoys me about this is they are able to have sims scoot over to the other side of the bed yet two sims cannot cuddle on it... Uuhh, yeh, that makes sense!

--T
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I knew about the bed scooting thing. Really handy and cute.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    I've noticed that Sims don't poop, Male Sims only sit down on the toilets to pee.
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I've noticed that Sims don't poop, Male Sims only sit down on the toilets to pee.

Apparently you've never sent an angry sim to use the toilet.

My Sims don't emotionally poo.
  • musicislife416musicislife416 Posts: 159 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »

Apparently you've never sent an angry sim to use the toilet.

Probably my favorite thing ever: The angry poo. :D

tumblr_ngzxfipZLO1u3tigco1_500.gif

• skunkadoodleskunkadoodle Posts: 42 Member
    Had one watching Romance Channel today and I noticed that one of the programs really reminded me of Downton Abbey TV show, lol. Is there a Scifi (Syfy) channel with Dr. Who? I will have to check and see, lol.
    I didn't know you could clean the floor, so far I've only been able to clean the floor after a fire, also a fire doesn't always burn your stove, sometimes it burns just the counter.... lol you can also clean with vigor if you are energized.

I didn't know that Sims left the tap on and go back and get more dishes to wash lol
    For some reason, Sims that practice the Comedy Skill on a Microphone hit the Microphone on their head lol
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    For some reason, Sims that practice the Comedy Skill on a Microphone hit the Microphone on their head lol
    It used to be a thing with stand up comics. I'm not sure how many of them still do it.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • duska3419duska3419 Posts: 180 Member
    kids can fish AND dig
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I didn't know you could clean the floor, so far I've only been able to clean the floor after a fire, also a fire doesn't always burn your stove, sometimes it burns just the counter.... lol you can also clean with vigor if you are energized.

I didn't know that Sims left the tap on and go back and get more dishes to wash lol

I didn't know about the cleaning the floor one! Gonna try that out today. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KalebsmommaKalebsmomma Posts: 88 Member
    ever since i came across this post I've been watching so much closer as I play to find all these tidbits LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top