Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EvaKouk's Massive Thank You Thread

EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Since i feel so grateful to all of you, people of this community that have gifted me so many items in such a short time i have been a member of this i decided a very decent way to thank each and every one of you personally would be making a thread for you! I may be also posting pictures of how i am using the gifts you sent me if thats not too annoying!

Well, as a start @Reachsims thank you for the first three gifts you sent me the first day I joined the forums and posted on here! Specifically thank you for Aces High Bookcase, Chances Look Bright and Overachieving Overhead Cabinet (Double-Sided) . They are wonderful and I am indeed using them and enjoying them. Also, thank you to @JArch3r for the three more gifts, specifically for Ultra Wishy Washer,Bayside Dryer and Forte Sofa thanks to you Laundry gameplay has been added to my game and the Forte Sofa is the most elegant i have, massive thank you to both of you guys!

These were the first six gifts i received and i put you on the same post since you are family hope you dont mind! You were the first to show me how incredibly generous and awesome this community is and helped me get started! Thank you!
Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x

Comments

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    We're so glad to help out @EvaKouk and a great big welcome to this friendly place! We will try to send some more goodies your way soon. :)
  • EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited April 2015
    No, no please @Reachsims you have both been generous enough already and im really really happy with what i have now and of course im forever grateful ! <3

edited April 2015

Huge, massive thank you to @front360 for the three awesome gifts she has sent me. Specifically thank you for Spades In Sight Desk, Everybody Vauntz and Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station. The desk with the chair go really well together i really really like them and its always lovely to see the baby getting a bath or this powder that comes up while changing it's so cute. Thank you so much for these amazing gifts. Here is an image of how i use the station in my game too, hope you like it!
    Screenshot-662_zpsmmoze5qw.jpg
    Post edited by EvaKouk on

edited April 2015
    Next up @CandySims14 ! Thank you for your three cute and amazing gifts! Specifically thank you for Sports Car Double Bed, Racing Car Living Chair and Animal Friends Wall Light. The bed and the chair are ideal for a little boy's bedroom or a manly man theme room! Also, the wall light i put it everywhere, in the babies room, in some dark corner or behind furniture that i wanna light up. Massive thank you, the three of them are very beautiful and i use them all the time! Here's a picture of the boy room i made featuring the sports car and racing chair! Screenshot-8_zpshxmfuzfx.jpg

Then we have @despina53 ! Massive thank you not only for your wonderful gift but also for being one of the first people on here i like to consider friends! Thanks for always answering my questions and generally being awesome to me! Specifically thank you for Vorn Sink Plus . I really really like kitchen related gifts <3

• CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    EvaKouk wrote: »
    Next up @CandySims14 ! Thank you for your three cute and amazing gifts! Specifically thank you for Sports Car Double Bed, Racing Car Living Chair and Animal Friends Wall Light. The bed and the chair are ideal for a little boy's bedroom or a manly man theme room! Also, the wall light i put it everywhere, in the babies room, in some dark corner or behind furniture that i wanna light up. Massive thank you, the three of them are very beautiful and i use them all the time! Here's a picture of the boy room i made featuring the sports car and racing chair!

You are SO sweet! And I love seeing a picture of the gifts in your game! Please enjoy them and I'll try to get you some more gifts soon. <3

edited April 2015
    Next up @CandySims14 ! Thank you for your three cute and amazing gifts! Specifically thank you for Sports Car Double Bed, Racing Car Living Chair and Animal Friends Wall Light. The bed and the chair are ideal for a little boy's bedroom or a manly man theme room! Also, the wall light i put it everywhere, in the babies room, in some dark corner or behind furniture that i wanna light up. Massive thank you, the three of them are very beautiful and i use them all the time! Here's a picture of the boy room i made featuring the sports car and racing chair!

You are SO sweet! And I love seeing a picture of the gifts in your game! Please enjoy them and I'll try to get you some more gifts soon. <3

You are very very sweet for sending me these amazing gifts! I am enjoying them very much and as you can see from the pictures i am enjoying matching them to create nicely decorated rooms. Thanks once again! Greetings x
    P.S You really dont have to gift me even more stuff, i appreciate the fact that you are sharing your sim points with me but you should really spend them on stuff you fancy from the store! I am already forever grateful and happy with your gifts <3

Up next is @melaniet1020 ! Thank you for your two incredible gifts! Specifically thank you for Luck of the Draw and King of Suede! These were really helpful for my CYS and i have been using them in the living room i am creating with the Viva Las Vegas set items! Here's a picture of how im using your lovely gifts!
    Screenshot-9_zps8huqi5vg.jpg

Then came the marvelous gift from @temerald7667 ! Massive thank you for gifting me a whole set, specifically thank you for the Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set ! It is insanely cute and i have created a boy room for one of the children in my family with ALL the items from this wonderful set! Here is a picture where you can see most of them! Once again i am completely loving them, massive thank you!
    Screenshot-846_zpsoqlkwu2e.jpg

• temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Then came the marvelous gift from @temerald7667 ! Massive thank you for gifting me a whole set, specifically thank you for the Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set ! It is insanely cute and i have created a boy room for one of the children in my family with ALL the items from this wonderful set! Here is a picture where you can see most of them! Once again i am completely loving them, massive thank you!
    Screenshot-846_zpsoqlkwu2e.jpg

HI @EvaKouk
    I love the picture you posted and I love that you're having so much fun with this set! Thank you so much for your wonderful Thank you :D Hugs and Love
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
    You are very welcome @temerald7667 ! Lots of love to you <3 x

Next on my list is @Teegers ! Hello and thank you very much for your surprise gift i remember it was late at night. Specifically thank you for Jazz Me Up! Photo Series. I have already put it in various places in one of my mansions and it suits the style of the house very much. I hope i will be able to gift you back soon, same goes for everyone. Greetings x

• TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    I am so glad you are enjoying them, they are one of my favorite pieces for turning a house into a home. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
    They are indeed @Teegers ! I think decorations and especially things that go on the wall make a big big difference in a house!

edited April 2015
    As you can see from the title i am giving massive thank yous to the wonderful people and friends that gift me! So a massive thank you for a massive gift has to be said, massive thank you to @HarperJane ! I have to thank you especially because we havent even talked once and yet you gifted me an entire world to make my game more fascinating! Specifically thank you for Sunlit Tides. I am very much enjoying this genuine world and it will be a huge asset for when i get Island Paradise! Thank you once again, here's a picture of the house i've created right next to the sea, it's amazing and all thanks to you <3
    Screenshot-729_zpsb0xuwx53.jpg

Cheerfully moving on at my purchase history i came across a lovely gift from @ciane ! Massive thank you girl, specifically thank you for Playground High Chair. Now you guys one of the two objects i love most on this game are definitely baby and kids stuff and you have already gifted me so many. Big thanks for that and thanks once again @ciane ! :D Here's a picture of your lovely gift im using in one of the new baby rooms i've created!
    Screenshot-27_zps9qsy7lby.jpg

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Love the cute toddler stuff. Sims 4 really loses out there. I am glad you enjoy it too.
    Huge reason for me not to buy it. After all i havent enjoyed the whole of Sims 3 yeah i am still exploring it hehe. Have a great day @ciane

Another day,another thank you! It's @mothersuperior2 's turn! Massive thank you for your very enjoyable gifts i really appreciate it! Also thanks for directing me to the hairstyle contest and generally interacting with me i like making friends out of this site! Specifically thank you for Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Not Square Lightbox, Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock and Let 'em Fly. I have put these in literally every bathroom, kitchen and viva las vegas living themed room i have created so im really really delighted with them. Big love to you x

edited May 2015
    Then we have my good friend @WaterHornet ! Massive thank you for your super cute gifts and for always interacting with me one of the few friends i have nice chats often on TS3 site so thank you about that too! Specifically thank you for Jungle Cheer and Classic Gumball Machine. I put this painting-poster in every baby room and trust me i will put the gumball machine in EVERY house it is utterly necessary! In fact if i could i would put one in my real house as well i just love candy! Have a nice day, you awesome human! <3
    Screenshot-933_zpsbbsffpwu.jpg

edited May 2015
    Next is @Jaceigh ! Hello girl and huge thank you for your very very cute little gift i put it in babies and children rooms it goes well with @WaterHornet 's Jungle Cheer :D ! Specifically thank you for Mel the Monkey ! You can see both the items in the picture of the baby room i have posted above in this thread :smiley: Hope i can gift you little gems soon too! Greetings x

I took a break from posting on this thread due to real life responsibilities and lots of gifts have been incoming ever since so it is my duty and pleasure to continue thanking each and everyone of you for being so generous!

Next in my purchase history is @Shiara59 (not sure why the Name Drop doesnt work, maybe she doesnt have a forum page, i will be checking about this) . Thank you for your magnificent gifts, you have really really helped me with CYS! Specifically thank you for Chair of Fortuna, Bridging Conversations and Lustrous Lucky Fish Tank ! I am using them all in the Viva Las Vegas themed room i am creating ! Here is a picture of your two gifts (featuring one of my sims realising she's giving birth) . Massive thank you again and lots of love! <3
    Screenshot-15_zpsbm84twr5.jpg

edited May 2015
    One more post for @JArch3r since they were kind-hearted enough to gift me even more stuff for my game! A massive, massive thank you especially for Aurora Skies, worlds are the most expensive gifts and you have been generous enough to gift me a world and a total of nine (9!) gifts alongside with your mother's . Just wow! Specifically thank you for King and Queen of Steam, On the Rocks, Aurora Skies and Sweetly Swept Back . I am using all of your gifts but here is a picture of my Aurora Skies game since it is the biggest gift! (You can also see King and Queen of Steam in it and On the Rocks on the picture included in the post above) Massive thank you again and lots of love,hugs and kisses to you and your lovely family!
    Screenshot-943_zpscbbg4lmg.jpg

Up next is @CandySims14 again who has also quite seen the picture about me loving toddler cute stuff, entertainment stuff and most importantly additional gameplay items! Now all these tend to cost a lot so im very very grateful for your gifts girl, you really didnt have to add even more gifts in my purchase history but yet you did and thank you so much for making my game even more fun. Specifically thank you for Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, Mascardo's Marine Misadventures and Grooo-vay Folk . You can see the Marine Misadventures in the picture from the previous post so i will be showing you the Baby Swing which is also such a sweet picture (mum playing with the baby) Massive thank you once again! All the love x
    Screenshot-935_zps1a0qzp6d.jpg?t=1431350754

• CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Up next is @CandySims14 again who has also quite seen the picture about me loving toddler cute stuff, entertainment stuff and most importantly additional gameplay items! Now all these tend to cost a lot so im very very grateful for your gifts girl, you really didnt have to add even more gifts in my purchase history but yet you did and thank you so much for making my game even more fun. Specifically thank you for Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, Mascardo's Marine Misadventures and Grooo-vay Folk . You can see the Marine Misadventures in the picture from the previous post so i will be showing you the Baby Swing which is also such a sweet picture (mum playing with the baby) Massive thank you once again! All the love x

CUUUUTE! You're very welcome! Hope you have fun with them. :) *hugs*