Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- The Sims 4 help, troubleshooting & BUG Thread -

Comments

• ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    dont believe anything rudeboy says, ever. if you need reasons, google him, thats all im gonna say
  • KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    Zeri wrote: »
    dont believe anything rudeboy says, ever. if you need reasons, google him, thats all im gonna say

I will back this up all day, every day, this guy is a scourge to the online community not just the sims community.

Bluebell would never work with him and neither would anyone with human compassion and integrity.

KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Rud3BwoyzRud3Bwoyz Posts: 288 Member
    please as an ongoing working user of this forum i am here to help any false statements about me will be reported to the mods for harassment we as the sims community must respect each other

with that said lets get these bugs fixed!any question go ahead lets get this party rolling!
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Rud3Bwoyz wrote: »
    please as an ongoing working user of this forum i am here to help any false statements about me will be reported to the mods for harassment we as the sims community must respect each other

with that said lets get these bugs fixed!any question go ahead lets get this party rolling!

Rudeboy=Rud3Bwoyz

Hopefully these posts will be deleted and we can get back to problem solving.
    apple-signature.png
    yes that is me not hiding it,i am doing nothing wrong but trying to help the forum members out please don't be rude towards any forum members here,anyway

guys if you're having issues with game please list system specs it will help us all out alot when trying to trouble shoot your issues
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Hi everyone, please remember to read the Forum Rules. If you have issues with any individuals, please use the formal reporting process. Do not "name and shame" in threads.
    Thank you.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    southaltan wrote: »
    The game that crashed a couple days ago are completely gone. All that progress.... triplets, alien baby, level 6 in the Doctor profession; all gone. :disappointed: that was my McDreamy sim too... (:wink:) Tonight my game crashed also. No crashes previous to GTW.

Oh no :( Make sure you save frequently and often. Maybe start pausing and purging RAM too?

Oh i have been saving, the complete file is gone. Nothing is there. When I looked in my saved games its all gone.
    The game that crashed a couple days ago are completely gone. All that progress.... triplets, alien baby, level 6 in the Doctor profession; all gone. :disappointed: that was my McDreamy sim too... (:wink:) Tonight my game crashed also. No crashes previous to GTW.

Oh no :( Make sure you save frequently and often. Maybe start pausing and purging RAM too?

Oh i have been saving, the complete file is gone. Nothing is there. When I looked in my saved games its all gone.

This is an old thread but may be worth a try, 6th post down:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/778063/saved-game-gone/p2

apple-signature.png
    best bet is to save constantly make a backup of that folder so far haven't ran into that issue but we will def look into that one as well and see what we can do to help fix it for ya
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    If you use Time Machine, you can always pull up your saved games from there.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    If you use Time Machine, you can always pull up your saved games from there.

this.was gonna suggest that but yeah.lol.
  • Kiwi042002Kiwi042002 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2015
    Everytime I click onto my sims 4 game it loads to the diamond symbol then chucks me off any help here ? :)
    Try repairing your game or reinstalling Origin. Don't need to reinstall the game.
    Kiwi042002 wrote: »
    Everytime I click onto my sims 4 game it loads to the diamond symbol then chucks me off any help here ? :)

got it sorted?
  • southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    Another bug yesterday, while I was saving my game, it was still continuing. The notifications kept popping up, and one of the sims motives kept depleting while saving.
    Another bug yesterday, while I was saving my game, it was still continuing. The notifications kept popping up, and one of the sims motives kept depleting while saving.

Did the game save ok?
    apple-signature.png
    Hey gang!

Ran into this problems over on the EA forums. Have no idea what is happening and how I can help them.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Error-code-528/m-p/4507194/highlight/false#M40908
    Hey gang!

Ran into this problems over on the EA forums. Have no idea what is happening and how I can help them.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Error-code-528/m-p/4507194/highlight/false#M40908

Does this help? Saving before travelling. I vaguely remember having seen this before but I can't remember where.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/802515/house-and-game-play-progress-reset-after-travelling
    apple-signature.png
  • Pedro-RodriguesPedro-Rodrigues Posts: 3 New Member
    I everyone. I want to know if I buy a physical copy of the sims 4 get to work for of, will I be able to play it on my Mac? Thank you all
    I everyone. I want to know if I buy a physical copy of the sims 4 get to work for of, will I be able to play it on my Mac? Thank you all

yes you can use your pc code to get a digital download for mac

EA did not make physical CD/disks and will not make any disks for any of Sims 4 because Apple computers no longer come with a disk drive. You can certainly buy a physical disk and register the code on Origin and download the Mac version from there. The same for Get To Work. Outdoor Life is digital download only for both PC and Mac.
    edited May 2015

I'd love an answer to this. Is it a bug though? It seems more like a UI issue. The basement and wall tools seemed to have been swapped round in Windows and OS X:

buildmode.png

apple-signature.png
  • SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
    Hey guys, regarding the catalog not sorting consistently between Mac and PC for the basement and wall tool. Yes that is unexpected and weird. Probably not causing major issues but we are investigating to be sure.
    Hey guys, regarding the catalog not sorting consistently between Mac and PC for the basement and wall tool. Yes that is unexpected and weird. Probably not causing major issues but we are investigating to be sure.

Thanks :) It's not a game breaker but some are finding it annoying, especially those using hot keys.
    apple-signature.png