Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Hair Request.

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
edited April 2015 in CAS Custom Content
I am hoping their is someone out there that can create some cc childrens hair styles for me. I'm looking for something like:
j9r3wg.jpg (Unisex Braids)
2ege3cj.jpg (Unisex or just boys)
21l3o1g.jpg (Girls)

I'd be Eternally grateful if some kind person could create or point me in the direction of Any hair like the ones shown. TY :love:
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Post edited by Charliimai on

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Charliimai wrote: »
    I am hoping their is someone out there that can create some cc childrens hair styles for me. I'm looking for something like:
    j9r3wg.jpg
    2ege3cj.jpg
    2r2ov0o.jpg
    21l3o1g.jpg

I'd be Eternally grateful if some kind person could create or point me in the direction of Any hair like the ones shown. TY :love:

The last hair is really cute, I loved how TS2 had so many cool options. Also with GTW there is a very cool "African American" hair for children if you did not see it :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I do have the Gtw hair but i have a couple of legacy games i'm playing and my children are all in danger of having the exactly the same hair as there is a lack of ethnic childrens hair available.
    cSXsPD.jpg

I do have the Gtw hair but i have a couple of legacy games i'm playing and my children are all in danger of having the exactly the same hair as there is a lack of ethnic childrens hair available.

I agree more children content is needed :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    @Sigzy05 your Avi is cute by the way is he on the Gallery ( I'm on the lookout for possible spouses for my legacy family :blush: ).
    I agree we do need more children's content. Even formal/party dresses for girls are lacking. I have to rely on CC. Hair is the problem I'm having it seems cc creators concentrate more on adult hair. :smile:
    cSXsPD.jpg

@Sigzy05 your Avi is cute by the way is he on the Gallery ( I'm on the lookout for possible spouses for my legacy family :blush: ).
    I agree we do need more children's content. Even formal/party dresses for girls are lacking. I have to rely on CC. Hair is the problem I'm having it seems cc creators concentrate more on adult hair. :smile:

Yeah I think he is in the gallery but to see him enable the cc viewer, you may want to change his clothes specially those that don't apear :blush:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Thanks @Sigzy05 i'll look him up. :)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Kiara has a lot of hairstyles on her site: http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/2015/04/long-messy-hair.html

Perhaps you find something that you like.
    edited April 2015
    Not Quite what I was looking for but thank you for the suggestion @Alistair_32 :)
    Its Ethnic children's hairstyles I'm after.
    cSXsPD.jpg

EmmaVane wrote: »
    Thanks @EmmaVane I have seen both of those on mod the sims a while back but i just don't like the way they look. The Bob Marley dreads looks like playdough sausages. :/

The Short cornrows would be perfect if it wasn't for the bald area's between the braids. Maybe I'm just too picky and this is just a lost cause. :(

Thank you so much for the Suggestions though,I do appreciate it <3:)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, the dreads need more of a parting and some unevenness instead of reflection. The cornrows, I think they would look ok with darker hair colours against dark skinned sims, as the bare areas would be less noticeable. Like the blond on the fair skin. He hasn't used any dark models to tell though.
    edited April 2015
    I might try the cornrows in game tomorrow and see how they look. You may be right Thanks again @EmmaVane <3

Nope they just don't look right at all and the Marley dreads look even worse ingame they cant even be saved with a hat they kind of fan out and look really weird :(
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg