Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim sitting?

I downloaded a pose that requires my sim to sit on the floor beforehand, but I have no idea how. Is it even possible?

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    sorry i havent used poses with this series follow the instructions provided by creator
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    I didn't even know there were poses.. unless you mean with the photography stuff.
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    rosetheistrosetheist Posts: 73 Member
    So is it not possible to sit on the floor w/o any modifications?
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    rosetheist wrote: »
    So is it not possible to sit on the floor w/o any modifications?

this game is a huge stepback
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    You mean do sit ups ? That's the only "sit on ground" interaction I can think of besides cloud gaze. Either way just click on the ground. Sit ups is under "exercise". It should pop up but if it's not, then get your sim in the energized mood first.

I use the bunny pose in my game and it's attached to sit-ups.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Well, the kids do sit on the floor a lot without any mods. I haven't seen the adults do so.
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Well, the kids do sit on the floor a lot without any mods. I haven't seen the adults do so.

Teenagers do when doing homework and there are no available chairs, from memory.
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    place a fire pit if you have outdoor retreat and dont put any chairs around it. when your sim uses it they will sit on the floor
    2ynjgg8.png