Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    luvalphvle wrote: »
    I love Firehouse Flats and the Somerset House! Both of them! I love the industrial-type homes. Your recolors are stunning in both lots!

Thank you so much Megan!!
    edited February 15
    ART DECO LUXURY, 30X30 residential lot at 33 Riverside Terrace, Roaring Heights, 4/14/15

I started this house in Roaring Heights about a year ago, and recently discovered that I never finished it, until now. It’s on the luxurious side (not really a kid friendly house), with 2 bedrooms, one I'm calling the master suite and the other a guest bedroom (each with their own bath and their own balcony), a den, formal living and dining rooms, separate kitchen, laundry off the garage and a pool. The half bath also leads out to the backyard. Everything is upgraded, and of course there is no custom content.

Exchange Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8630207

All Pics (37): http://imgur.com/a/HwbFD

WPizJjj.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Art Deco luxury suits Roaring Heights very well! It is a very nice home! Very nice exterior of the home! The curved windows at the front of the home looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed plants in the nook corners each side of the windows section. Very nice upper balcony! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the loungers in the sunshine looking out at the views or enjoy painting on the easel. The balcony floor tiling and the recolouring of the seating looks very nice. It looks nice that you have placed plants on the upper balconies. The pool area is so very nice! Very nice patterning around the edges of the pool! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers on the side area of the pool. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers poolside enjoying watching others swimming in the pool or just enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice! It gives a very elegant feel to the rooms, as well as being calming. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there listening to the grand piano being played. Very nice recolouring of the curtains. The flowers on top of the piano, and the hanging plant in the corner and plants on the coffee table and near the piano are nice touches of green and nature in the room for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The wall pattern in the foyer looks nice and suits the home well. The patterned floor rug looks very nice on the black flooring in the foyer. Very nice dining room! The type of dining seats that you have used look very nice and looks nice with the glass dining table. The drinks trolley is a nice touch in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very elegantly nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen counters in a curved direction! The kitchen windows look very nice how you have placed them there. The island bar stool counter is great! The marble top of the counter looks very stylish! The teapot clock on the wall and the fruit bowl are nice home touches there. The type of ceiling lights that you have used suits well the type of home. The black and white tiling of the floor gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice corner sofa sitting area in the kitchen! The plants on the wall are nice for sims to see as they are sitting there. The patterned floor rug in the family room looks very nice! It looks very nice with the black colour of the walls and the blue colour of the sofa seating. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching TV together or reading a book.The star clock is a nice touch on the TV wall. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Very nice furnishing of the master and guest bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms and the wall patterns look very nice! . The big red rose on the wall in the master bedroom is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice vanity table for sims to sit and check their appearance in the mirror, The reading nook is nice. The glass doors clothes and shoes closet in the guest bedroom is very nice! Very nice wall tiling in the guest bathroom! Very nice separate dressing closet room off from the master bedroom.
    It is a very nice home! The night picture of it with the starry skies looks very nice! :)
    Thank you so much Rose, you really do notice all of the little details!!!
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Gorgeous build Sandraelle! Rec'd :D
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    I've recently started playing in Roaring Heights myself and I love your build it fits in so nicely, and is looks absolutely wonderful decorated and furnished. The spacious kitchen and dining room are my favourites. Very nice work, it's marvellous!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Hi sweetie it's been a while since I stopped by your thread! I'm really loving all the wonderful creations you have done!! Very Epic dear!! I really really love the firehouse!! Beautifully well done!! <3
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    I love art deco! The build is so pretty! Art deco is so hard to do and you pulled it off beautifully.
    @MeaganJo - Thank you so much for the rec, and I'm glad you liked Art Deco Luxury.

@Heledriel - Thanks for visiting and for the nice comments. I happen to like how my kitchen turned out as well. :-)

@BreeMiles - Glad to hear from you again Bree. Glad you liked the Firehouse Flats.

@luvalphvle - Thank you Megan for saying that I got the art deco style right....I think part of the reason I quit working on it last year was I wasn't confident in my style. :smile:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I love your houses and lots, sweetie. Your pools, the vibrant colors you use and the way that you combine everything.
    Great work, sweetie !! Hugs :)<3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    I love your houses and lots, sweetie. Your pools, the vibrant colors you use and the way that you combine everything.
    Great work, sweetie !! Hugs :)<3

So good to see you Airis! And thank you for the nice words. :-)

• petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    All three of the builds on page 19 are stunning! I love your interiors. :) I need to catch up on the rest of your thread.
    sigg.gif

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Hi Sandraelle, Lovely to see you drop by my page and many thanks for your kind comments. I see you are also an avid builder and you have some beauties here. It is such fun isn't it, happy building and Simming ...... lovely to meet you Vicki :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Wow, getting caught up on your latest builds... absolutely beautiful. What a neat idea to convert the firehouse into flats. Love the colours in the Somerset. That kiddie house and girl's bedroom are totally adorable. Rec'd :D
  • ZackalinaZackalina Posts: 18 Member
    Your homes are lovely! Keep up the good work :)
    petalbot wrote: »
    All three of the builds on page 19 are stunning! I love your interiors. :) I need to catch up on the rest of your thread.

Thank you petalbot, glad you like them. :-)
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Hi Sandraelle, Lovely to see you drop by my page and many thanks for your kind comments. I see you are also an avid builder and you have some beauties here. It is such fun isn't it, happy building and Simming ...... lovely to meet you Vicki :)

Hi Vicki, thank you for accepting my friend request and for stopping by my thread. And yes, that's all I do in Sims is build and love it so much. I've seen your builds from time to time and you are an awesome builder!
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow, getting caught up on your latest builds... absolutely beautiful. What a neat idea to convert the firehouse into flats. Love the colours in the Somerset. That kiddie house and girl's bedroom are totally adorable. Rec'd :D

Thanks for checkin back soocoolsim and thanks for the nice compliments. I had fun doing the playhouse and the girl bedrooms. Thanks for the recs too, appreciate them!

Zackalina wrote: »
    Your homes are lovely! Keep up the good work :)

Why thank you so much Zackalina!
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    Beautiful Art Deco home Sandraelle, I love your use of patterns in all your builds. Love the dining room. Rec'd :)
    NiniBeMe69 wrote: »
    Beautiful Art Deco home Sandraelle, I love your use of patterns in all your builds. Love the dining room. Rec'd :)

Thanks Nini, I appreciate the recs too! :)
    edited February 15
    GRIZZLY BEAR ROLLER COASTERS, 64X64 community lot at 55 Landgraab Ave, Sunset Valley, 5/10/15

Grab your family and enjoy a thrilling ride on a classic wooden roller coaster through the lush evergreens. Enjoy great dining at the Paul Bunyan Restaurant with indoor and outdoor eating, and delicious snacks at the concession stands and the Croissants Coffee Bar. Meandering through the park on the brick footpath you’ll find more attractions like the haunted house, a roller skating rink, the bull riding machine, two rock climbing walls, a children’s playground, basketball shooting, and skee ball. Don’t miss the Photo Booth, the Face Painting Booth and Cubby Bear Arcades located near the front entrance. (This was my first time building a roller coaster park, and it was rather fun, so I've already started another one!)

Exchange download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8653070

Link to all the photos (48): http://imgur.com/a/WiawX#3

sbE3v9I.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Grizzly Bear Roller Coaster Park is great! :) There are so many great features and activities to do at the park! The layout of the park looks very great! It looks very nice how you have set up the roller coaster! The trees look very nice how you have placed them in the park! It is a very nice woodland setting for sims to have fun riding the roller coaster, having meals and drink, and enjoying doing the different activities in the park! The skylights roofing over the entrance area and in the tunnel section of the roller coaster looks very nice! It looks great how you have placed the bear near the roller coaster entrance. The restaurant is very nice! The log texture of the exterior and interior walls looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the statue outside the front of the restaurant. It looks nice how you have built the building over the water. Very nice umbrella covered tables outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating outdoors in the air. They will enjoy looking at all that is happening outdoors whilst eating their food. Very nice indoors eating area as well. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating food or having a drink from the barista bar or the bistro oven . The type of seating that you have placed there suits well the theme of the park. Sims will have fun entering the haunted house! Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. It is nice that you have a carousel in the build. . Very nice outdoors barista counter stand area too. The awnings look nice over the top of the barista alcove. Sims will have fun playing the arcade games, or enjoy riding on the bull machine! It is a nice sitting nook where you have placed the greenery covered seat in the roller coaster stand. It is nice that sims can buy food from the food stands or get a snow cone from the cart.
    It looks a very fun park for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    @Sandraelle , I posted on the other link as well to say I think you did such a great job with this build. Love the concept and the execution. Well done. Rec'd :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Wow that looks amazing! You are a very wonderful creator dear!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top