Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there boxing in TS4?

I just saw a video with a sim with boxing gloves doing, like, boxing moves. If they have added boxing then I need this game. Forget waiting for weather! I would love a Pacquiao sim!

Comments

• SophieElizabethAnnSophieElizabethAnn Posts: 616 Member
    No, but that would be cool. :o
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    No, there's a punching bag though.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited April 2015
    Nope, it's not boxing. It's just a punching bag. Whoo I hear a let down.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    You can only practicing punching on a punching bag. The "Fight" interaction in the game doesn't really count as boxing either.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    They need to add it. Imagine a place like Lucky Palms with gambling & boxing where sims could get to know the boxers and place bets on who would win. Evil sims could throw the fight. Does that go beyond the T rating?
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    They need to add it. Imagine a place like Lucky Palms with gambling & boxing where sims could get to know the boxers and place bets on who would win. Evil sims could throw the fight. Does that go beyond the T rating?

YAS! That is all good ideas!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I think your idea sounds interesting. I personally wouldn't mind visiting a place like that with certain sims. I'm sure a few stories could be made off of that content.

Not sure how popular or unpopular it would be for your average simmer though.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
    Sims could own the venue where the boxing matches are held and make a fortune. Maybe they could even offer the live match on tv or the pc and make more! The Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight is so expensive, even to get it on pay per view.
    I think a lot of players would love to have this for stories. I can just see the Rocky videos now! :D
    They could add the boxing career, too. It could split near the top, you could continue on with boxing or become a manager.
    Nice! I would totally make a Don King sim!
    Evil boxers would be able to bite ears! Haha!
    TS3 WA had the martial arts tournaments, and they were very fun. I don't see why that same structure could not be used again for boxing. (I also don't see why I spell it 'boxong' every single time.....grrrr)
    Since there isn't an open world, there isn't much you can do. I could see myself playing a boxer, spending time training them in one or two places and enjoying it. I remember playing Mike Tysons Punch Out for hours. lol
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    They should make a Sports Expansion Pack with new skills for each Sport Career added.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    They should make a Sports Expansion Pack with new skills for each Sport Career added.

Dear God, no.