Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romantic Interest with Son?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    leo3487 wrote: »
    mwyatt139 wrote: »
    There's a thread called "This is obscene and how do I fix it" but it's hidden and I don't have access to it. Last time I was able to view it the Gurus were looking into it

I believed than it was deleted due my comment

if it no allow woohoo then is not incest

Dude why are you always arguing with people in broken English in every incest thread over these forums.

"Mother son were only making out? Oh well, its only incest if they go all the way."

Seriously, nobody wants to hear that.

now I said something agains other simmers?
    or you each time than kiss a woman... *no safe for this forum*

I just don't understand why you'd be in multiple incest threads arguing the semantics of incest, that its only incest if its woohoo.

It could be because they are trying to be a voice of reason. It's a bug. People need to report it in the bug section and move on. As far as I can tell there is things like suggestive conversations, flirty moods and movement in the relationship bar. Nothing horrible and perverse is going on....it's a bug.

"No, its not incest unless you go all the way" is "a voice of reason" how?

The first remark of his I noticed in an incest thread was "what, are you Catholic or something?" I guess that's the voice of reason too.

Romantic interests with family members IS horrible and perverse and over these forums anymore, it doesn't surprise me that someone would try to say its not.

No know where you was reading
    I never asked about religion or morality at incest threads.

It's a bug. Report it and play or don't play while they fix it.

The amount of outrage that I see here over a bug in some animated pixels makes me think that people are auditioning for one of those hate speak radio talk shows.

good words
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    No know where you was reading
    I never asked about religion or morality at incest threads.

Where is natashafied when you need him. He was the one who called you out on that comment you made.

My question still remains, why are you in multiple incest bug threads trying to argue the semantics of incest?

• Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    NOTICE: Thread is now closed as the discussion is not moving forward. I have flagged people's concerns with studio.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top