March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vacation EP easter egg?

joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
I don't know if anyone had noticed this, I found something very interesting...

CCkL7MRW4AEZIWi.png

Martian memories #1: Set yourself a trip to Mars every time you contemplate this beautiful landscape. Red rock canyons, blue sky... Mmm ... Well, maybe is not Mars, but it seems right?

Martian memories #2: Remember glaciers and snow capped mountains of that unforgettable trip to Mars. Or maybe you did not go to Mars, but to an unforgettable place.

Martian memories #3: What a amazing vacations you spent in Mars, either climbing to the top of an active volcano or relaxing on a pristine beach. That was in Mars, right?

What do you think about this?
SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I thought they were more hinting to aliens but it would be great to have some new holidays GPs :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • jotodd328jotodd328 Posts: 45 Member
    I would love to have a new holiday EP. Fingers crossed :)
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    considering the size of the EPs we got so far we will probably only get one destination at a time.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think they're alluding to the TS3 Store worlds. (eta) I say this because of the word "memories" in each painting, so it's something from the past. Also the way each painting looks similar to these worlds:

1. Lucky Palms
    2. Hidden Springs
    3. Sunlit Tides
  • joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
    I thought they were more hinting to aliens but it would be great to have some new holidays GPs :)

I think it actually refers to vacation destinations because in each description say they are not in Mars.

jotodd328 wrote: »
    I would love to have a new holiday EP. Fingers crossed :)

Me too! especially if it includes a snow destination.
    SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
    ♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
    ♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
  • jotodd328jotodd328 Posts: 45 Member
    I would LOVE a snow destination!
  • SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    It was definitely hinting Aliens haha! :D
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited April 2015
    The second one looks like a painting that came with Lucky Palms (TS3). The other two remind me of Lucky Palms and Sunlit Tides (TS3).
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    I didn't think much of it. Not the first time they re used decor.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • babyjace55babyjace55 Posts: 2 New Member
    Now that it's 2019 ... looks like Strangerville, Sulani, and some snow covered paradise we have yet to visit. So excited!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    This is a necro thread and I normally wouldnt comment in it but wow I never knew about the Martian World Hint. Since Strangerville and Sulani came true then I'm excited for this possible Martian World.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Does anyone think that there might be a whole new alien planet expansion pack made.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hey.

If the new space-vacation-place is warm and nice all year around I would send my sims there ASAP. I do the 4 week seasons and boy do you feel the need for “no-snow-or-cold” towards the end. Tried to give my sims a mini-vacation in Sulani but they had thunderstorms at that time.

Next time I’ll send them to the Magical Realm instead. Just grab a tent and squat there for s bIt. Pretty scenery and no rain or snow, instant win :)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I thought it was a reference to Total Recall. (In the movie a company sells fake memories of vacations to customers with too little time or money to actually travel there and the protagonist chooses Mars. And then things get a little out of hand.)

That said, I'd take that glacial vacation world any day!
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Not really the pictures remind me of Island Living, Strangervillie and Granite Falls in the Winter, it could also be Glimerbrook in the Winter. Which suggests the packs started before 2015 and they sat on them until it was time.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."