Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GildedButterflyx Showcase *Trí Mian Modern Mansion*

2...Next

Comments

• ToxicBlueToxicBlue Posts: 66 Member
    @rosemow thank you so much again! :)

@olivkasims, thank you! I love the green kitchen too! :)

@RyeCris16, thank you very much! And thank you for all of your favourites! I love your work too! :)
    Untitled%202_zps45hg4xod.png
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Good work done here <3
    @ReneVeronicaZIta, thank you so much! <3:)
    edited April 2015
    Hi all

Today I present my first entry to the BuildnShare challenge. Countryside Cottage is a cute and quaint traditional English countryside cottage and I hope you like it! :)

Lot Name: Countryside Cottage
    Number of Bedrooms: 2
    Number of Bathrooms: 1
    Features: Woodwork area and a nursery
    No CC

Link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4587D18BE14711E48334654EFC5E11D7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=GildedButterflyx&max=25

04-12-15_7-55nbspPM_zpszddgwnpn.png

04-12-15_7-55nbspPM-2_zpsdj6muzeu.png

04-12-15_8-01nbspPM_zpssdt9kf4w.png

04-12-15_7-56nbspPM_zpsmgruphjq.png

04-12-15_7-56nbspPM-2_zpshnq9i4o7.png

04-12-15_7-57nbspPM-3_zpsocyr1cce.png

04-12-15_7-57nbspPM-2_zpsclmhqauk.png

04-12-15_7-57nbspPM-4_zpsluh6ltmm.png

04-12-15_7-58nbspPM_zpsjda2k8rb.png

04-12-15_7-58nbspPM-2_zpsxtmcszkq.png

04-12-15_7-58nbspPM-4_zpsw8vqs71z.png

04-12-15_7-59nbspPM_zps1l5mwjmb.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Countryside Cottage is so very nice! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! The stone texture of the exterior looks so nice! Very nice dormer. The roofing is very nice! The flower box windows in the build look very pretty! It looks nice how you have a hedging archway gate entrance to the lot. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them either sides of the arch. Nice sitting nook near the front door for sims to enjoy resting on the seat bench enjoying the sunshine. The flowers look nice in the front patio nook, for sims to enjoy seeing when going in the front door. It looks nice the type of fencing that you have placed around the edges of the lot, which suits the type of home. It looks great how you have done the front pathway. Nice backyard area for sims to enjoy dining outdoors at the table in the outdoors air. The yellow flowers on top of the table are a sunny sight for sims to see when sitting at the table. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden planters, Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow and brown colour scheme of the living,dining and kitchen areas looks very nice. The coat shelf is a nice home touch beside the front door. Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The yellow flowers picture on the kitchen wall is a very nice sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking meals. The hanging pans and the teapot on the counter are nice kitchen touches there. The bookshelf nook is great! Very nice living room sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa and armchair there having a chat in front of the fire or reading a book from the bookcase. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows. The sunny sunflowers on the fireplace ledge and the scenic picture on the wall are very nice touches in the room and creates a nice look for when sims are sitting there. The leafy pictures look nice how you have placed them either sides of the cabinet in the bathroom. The bathroom wall and floor tiling is nice. Very pretty pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom! The teddies, the lady bird toy and the lady bird pictures look very cute! The brown colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. The clock on the shelf is a nice home touch. Sims will doing woodcrafting on the table in the woodwork nook.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Countryside Cottage is very cozy! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic, cozy, and charming. Great roofing work too and I like your dormers. Your landscaping is very adorable! I like how you built a yard by using a fence and your garden is very lovely too! And your interior, cozy! I like the use of traditional furnishing in your build.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    @rosemow and @RyeCris16, you are both such sweethearts! Thank you so much for your kind comments! :):)
    edited April 2015
    Hi all

Today I have another new residential build, this one is a bit more expensive than I usually build but it was really fun to build this one! :) A large suburban modern mansion perfect for a growing sim family or a legacy family. The house features a pool, a gym and a separate library for quiet reading or getting work done. Hope you like it! :)

Lot Name: Trí Mian
    Number of Bedrooms: 4
    Number of Bathrooms: 3
    No CC

Link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/80757A79E2B511E48374780525D3AA9B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=GildedButterflyx&max=25

04-14-15_3-34nbspPM-7_zpsn8ntqlo0.png

04-14-15_3-33nbspPM_zpsbohaeavq.png

04-14-15_3-33nbspPM-4_zpss2bov1nz.png

04-14-15_3-37nbspPM_zpsxvgbajvg.png

04-14-15_3-38nbspPM-3%20-%20Copy_zpsxcamak48.png

04-14-15_3-39nbspPM-2_zpsojr3rvg8.png

04-14-15_3-39nbspPM_zps4cl58pzs.png

04-14-15_3-36nbspPM_zpsmy9tk1jt.png

04-14-15_3-36nbspPM-3_zpsvi9iwf8q.png

04-14-15_3-36nbspPM-2_zpsr0tanegc.png

04-14-15_3-37nbspPM-2_zpsqr6iwghy.png

04-14-15_3-37nbspPM-3_zps33gpv06k.png

04-14-15_3-38nbspPM_zps83ebab3t.png

04-14-15_3-38nbspPM-2_zpssusk2xhk.png

04-14-15_3-40nbspPM%20-%20Copy_zpsiqpc2tje.png

04-14-15_3-41nbspPM_zpsa32rkij6.png

04-14-15_3-41nbspPM-2_zpsajpgtmyy.png

04-14-15_3-41nbspPM-3_zpscr1xtqyy.png

04-14-15_3-42nbspPM_zpsbghxisx1.png

04-14-15_3-34nbspPM-4_zpsjwjujzzg.png

04-14-15_3-34nbspPM-6_zpsbtkxyfjg.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited April 2015
    Tri Mian is a very nice family home! :) The layout and exterior design of the building and build looks so very nice! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice how you have placed the peaked roofing pieces on the front exterior of the home! The dormers are very nice, Very nice texture of the exterior. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice front entrance area! The columns there and the front door you have used looks nice. The flowers in the corner nook in the front courtyard look so very pretty! The towers are very nice! Very nice backyard area! It looks very nice how you have done the covered over BBQ area! The water fountains look pretty around the edges of the BBQ shelter. Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating meals in the sunshine that they have cooked on the BBQ. The flowers on top of the table are nice for sims to see when dining. They will have fun swimming in the pool. The ground paving looks nice, and it looks nice how you have placed floor lights on the edges of the pathway. Nice window gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden planters. Very nice seat bench nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting and enjoying the nice sight of the flowers nearby. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The library room is so nice! It looks very nice how you placed the bookcases along the wall, and the sunflowers on the top of the bookcases are nice sunny items for sims to see whilst sitting relaxing and chatting on the sofas. It looks very nice how you have angled and placed the four sofas in the room! The floor rugs look nice under the sofas. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the wall lights in the room. Very nice corner study desk curtained windows nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using a computer or reading a book with the sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice wall panelling that you have used for the room, and the placement and type of curtains looks very nice! Very nice family room! The layout of the room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating watching TV together, and enjoy seeing the nice pictures that you have placed either sides of the windows on the TV wall whilst sitting there. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and the blossom flowers either sides of the TV! Nice sofa seats fireplace area. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano being played whilst they are sitting there warming up near the fire. The globe looks nice places between the sofas, The pictures on the walls of the room add very nice touched in the room. Nice bar area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The curtains look very nice how you have placed them through all the rooms of the home. Very nice dining room! The brown colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The fruit picture on the wall and the fruit bowl on the table add a nice look to the room for sims to see when enjoying eating their meals at the table there. They will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining. The green plants are nice nature touches in the corner nooks. It looks great how you have an archway through from the dining room to the kitchen. Very nice design of the kitchen! The sunflowers pictures on the walls are cheery and sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking meals. Nice fridge nook. It is great that you have a TV in the kitchen! Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the single bed room, and nice study desk table nook in the room. The heart teddy bear in the alcove area in the nursery is very cute! The nursery looks nice and restful for the little child. Very nice clothes shelves and shoes racks nook in the master bedroom! The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you @rosemow again! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both the cottage and the manor house looks great! All the rooms are so beautifully decorated! Good job! :D
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Trí Mian is very gorgeous and cozy! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic and brickish. Amazing roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! Lovely bush garden on each sides, and adorable pool area too! I also like the way on how you placed a fountain on a hedge in a porch area. And your interior, beautiful! I like the use of Victorian furnishing with some country feel.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    i really like both your cottage and Tri Mian. Great landscaping on both and love your interior design on your manor. Great Job @ToxicBlue !!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest