Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion pack are you hoping for?

2...Next

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Farming

Pets

Weather/Seasons

anything at all that includes Sims 2-style Apartments, but would love if it focused on urban life in a way that wasn't all about nightlife and fame (I live in an urban core; nightlife is only one of many, many things that makes it different from a suburb or smaller town)

Playable School (I'm more interested in that now than another post-secondary education EP)

something I'd never, ever think of

something that helps finance free toddlers

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Everything but supernaturals and future.
  • mully132003mully132003 Posts: 5 New Member
    i would love the pets to be back in sims 4
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    in order, Seasons, Pets, Magic is Coming
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Taito89 wrote: »
    @emmaning yea it was great i loved how a family could own multiple lots. I had a hidden island house, a house boat, a resort and i was in the middle of building a big land based house for the family when everything got corrupted :(

Yey another player who loves owning lots of lots like me :)@Taito89 it was the best thing on sims 3 how I could live on like 15 lots at once.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    First I would like to see a lot more lots in the game to build on, and place more of other people's lots and venues. Next I would like to see toddlers. So, I am thinking a generations pack or EP with lots of lots. I don't care whether the toddlers and plenty of lots come in an EP, game pack. Or just added free, but, with so few lots it makes the game too limiting. if they bring out anymore destination packs I hope they make it where we can live there as well as rent( I am assuming they may do that for apartment life. One can only hope. People do live in vacation spots sometimes! And vacation spots do have retail and things.1) more lots, toddlers, generation EP or game pack 2) a farm pack (or EP) with farm animals, new plants, some new aspirations traits and jobs! 3)apartment life (doorl locks)) and night life or downtown life with lots of missing activities... Pool tables, Restaurant's (not rabbit hole ones), room for plenty of shops, possibly a mall.that doesn't have to be owned by anyone.where u can just shop, play in an arcade etc. There is not much for teens and children... Bring back things like vollyball, skating, bowling, catch, arcade games,letting the children play hide and seek etc together.
  • chele5213chele5213 Posts: 32 Member
    Would love Seasons, Night Life, and Generations. I want my Sims to have a Boston winter :)