Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP!! House infested with aliens!!!

oreosncreamforjo55oreosncreamforjo55 Posts: 89 New Member
HELP!!!

I have a family I have enjoyed playing but I'm afraid I'll have to delete them :(

The family is an alien couple. The dad gave birth to their daughter. Then they adopted and I had them try for baby but the mom got pregnant. The dad is a doctor and I LOVE going to work with him and have gotten him promoted a few times.

However, when I was playing another family the dad got abducted and had twins. I did not want to play such a huge family so I had the mom send the twins back to the homeworld. Then it happened....

8 aliens just came into the house. They socialize with the kids, use the computer, watch the tv, pick up the baby, etc. So I had the parents say "Goodbye" to 5 and they left but more came!!! I cannot get rid of them because every time I get one to leave, one more shows up!!! I SOOOO wish we could lock doors in the sims 4!!! :( :( ;(

Then to annoy me further, the mom got adbucted. At least she won't come back pregnant....

Is there any way I can get rid of all the unwanted visitors?!?

Comments

• oreosncreamforjo55oreosncreamforjo55 Posts: 89 New Member
    :'( :'(
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    That sounds like a glitch! Have you tried repairing your game (sad this is a 'fix' but sometimes it works wonders LOL).
    I've had Sims I've said goodbye to come back (he was an alien in fact) but once I told him to leave again he stayed gone. I'd def think your issue is a glitch b/c I have never seen that many aliens in my game at all - let alone in one house - and I don't think anyone should be loitering in your lot - alien or Sim (like I don't think they coded it into aliens to be squatters LOL).
    > @Spacey72659 said:
    > That sounds like a glitch! Have you tried repairing your game (sad this is a 'fix' but sometimes it works wonders LOL).
    > I've had Sims I've said goodbye to come back (he was an alien in fact) but once I told him to leave again he stayed gone. I'd def think your issue is a glitch b/c I have never seen that many aliens in my game at all - let alone in one house - and I don't think anyone should be loitering in your lot - alien or Sim (like I don't think they coded it into aliens to be squatters LOL).

I hoped you were right and tried it. The family said goodbye to several aliens but they did not leave :'( It's making my game no fun. The computer is never available for my sims, No matter what my sims do the invaders talk to them. AND I can't even have my sims take care of the baby because the visitors are constantly touching the baby....
    Is there any way to delete sims??
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Is there any way to delete sims??

Open Manage Worlds, then open Manage Households (from the top right). You can delete any household from there, or individual Sims within households.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    hmm but can I delete sims that are visiting? I think the aliens are visiting from sixam??
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Hmmmmm..... that is def not right. Too bad there is no cheat to delete Sims like in Sims 3 where you could just go into buy mode and delete them like objects.
    I mean not that I have noticed anyway, but i have never had the need to try....
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    > @Spacey72659 said:
    > That sounds like a glitch! Have you tried repairing your game (sad this is a 'fix' but sometimes it works wonders LOL).
    > I've had Sims I've said goodbye to come back (he was an alien in fact) but once I told him to leave again he stayed gone. I'd def think your issue is a glitch b/c I have never seen that many aliens in my game at all - let alone in one house - and I don't think anyone should be loitering in your lot - alien or Sim (like I don't think they coded it into aliens to be squatters LOL).

I hoped you were right and tried it. The family said goodbye to several aliens but they did not leave :'( It's making my game no fun. The computer is never available for my sims, No matter what my sims do the invaders talk to them. AND I can't even have my sims take care of the baby because the visitors are constantly touching the baby....

Are you actually using the "Goodbye" action or the "Ask to Leave" action, because I believe there is a difference. If you use the "Ask to Leave", they should leave.

YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • MySimselfMySimself Posts: 29 Member
    im evil so...

MWHAHAHAHAHA! STARVE THEM STARVE THEM ALL!

hHope this helped... probs not
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    They aliens are upset because you sent the twins away they were worrid about the other kids so they sent the alien CPS to make sure you were taking care of the other kids..
  • IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    There's actually a mod to immediately kill any Sims on the same lot. Just enter the code, type in the name and hit enter. Not sure if you would want to "kill" them permanently or just get them out of your house. Alien or not, they shouldn't be just walking into your house without you inviting them in first.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • LilySnick12LilySnick12 Posts: 47 Member
    > @oreosncreamforjo55 said:
    > HELP!!!
    >
    > I have a family I have enjoyed playing but I'm afraid I'll have to delete them :(
    >
    > The family is an alien couple. The dad gave birth to their daughter. Then they adopted and I had them try for baby but the mom got pregnant. The dad is a doctor and I LOVE going to work with him and have gotten him promoted a few times.
    >
    > However, when I was playing another family the dad got abducted and had twins. I did not want to play such a huge family so I had the mom send the twins back to the homeworld. Then it happened....
    >
    > 8 aliens just came into the house. They socialize with the kids, use the computer, watch the tv, pick up the baby, etc. So I had the parents say "Goodbye" to 5 and they left but more came!!! I cannot get rid of them because every time I get one to leave, one more shows up!!! I SOOOO wish we could lock doors in the sims 4!!! :( :( ;(
    >
    > Then to annoy me further, the mom got adbucted. At least she won't come back pregnant....
    >
    > Is there any way I can get rid of all the unwanted visitors?!?

I had something similar happen. My Sim got abducted and after that all of a sudden aliens show up all the time. Not just one- but like 6-10 of them! They don't knock or anything- they just come in and talk to all my Sims and watch tv or use the computer (sometimes make food). I don't get the "ask to leave" or "goodbye" option. I have to wait for their needs to get to the point they decide to leave. It's so frustrating!
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Ive had a similar situation occur. When i got my first abduction about 6 alien sims rocked up to my house,when my abducted sim returned they left. Its was very weird i had been waiting ages to finally be abducted and then boom invasion. Now i find in my game not all aliens stay in disguise, I see them fishing,they come to hospital, one works as a receptionist at my lab ect.
    One of my sims is in the scientist career after a week of contacting aliens through the satellite i knew it was bound to happen eventually. I didnt expect a home invasion lol.
    Maybe try moving family in and out? may reset house and get rid of them?
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• rbmm1974rbmm1974 Posts: 42 Member
    I had the same thing as leelujack happen. The aliens came after one of my sims contacted them. He was then abducted and came back pregnant. When he came home the aliens left. They already had four children and the wife was pregnant too. As I was playing the game it crashed so the babies were never born. When I tried to have it happen again the female had another set of twins so when my male was abducted again he came back the way he left. I've started the family over since. He now owns a bakery.
  • ZodiacalZodiacal Posts: 1 New Member
    That happens to me whenever I use the 'contact aliens' option on the satellite or computer. What I usually do to prevent them from entering is locking my doors. If they do somehow make it inside, I lock all my bathroom doors and use the 'bladder epidemic' option under the 'neighborhood hivemind' on the satellite. That always sends them runnin' with their legs squeezed together. It's helped me every time without having to delete anyone.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Lock the front door. You don't have to allow any Sim into your Sim's house. And "Ask to Leave" works better than Good bye. Good bye doesn't mean leave my house, it means I don't want to talk to you anymore right now but you can still hang around.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.