Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any changes in Game lag?

I'm thinking of getting GTW next month when our taxes come back. But I curious if anyone had issues with their games lagging after getting it. Did it make loading screen time longer for you?

Comments

• mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    My game runs the same. Glad you are getting gtw. It's been a lot of fun so far. Before my games were boring. I hope they make another pack similar to this one. With things to do in the game. Just hope they include a dishwasher and locked doors in a patch. :D
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Mine becsme slightly slower but still tolerable
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Mine only lags when I first get to the police department, then it stops. So no significant changes.
  • seminaricardoseminaricardo Posts: 244 Member
    Mine became slightly slower as well. Especially playing the Doctor Career. It became slower after I started doing house emergency calls for Sims homes...
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    To be precise my old save file reached 25 sec load time before March patch. After the patch it dropped to 18 sec, after GTW it is now 22-23 sec. My new save file has 8 sec load time . I play multiple household over many generations with ageing turned on
  • SlyBootsSlyBoots Posts: 559 Member
    My game has been lagging slightly, whereas it ran super smooth before, and my loading screens are a bit longer. Nothing unexpected though, as with all the sims games the EPs have impacted the performance.
  • MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    edited April 2015
    No lag whatsoever for me, and I'm still using the same save-file from when the base game launched :) Then again, my PC is built for gaming with no need to upgrade for a few years to come.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    No lag for me. I think load times actually got faster. I have no mods or CC and do not use the CAS cheat. The only problem I have is with the personal inventory. I work around it.