Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a trick to getting employees to actually ring up customers?

2...Next

Comments

• Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I'm hoping it gets fixed soon, it gets really annoying. I have a furniture store/bakery and my employees just sit down and talk with a customer in the bakery. Also, do you have your shop in your siggy ont he gallery? I would totally download it. :)
  • DespairKnightIXDespairKnightIX Posts: 67 Member
    edited April 2015
    So far I have never hired employees. I have 5 sims in my household and I bring all of them to the store. I think assigning them to ring customer is much easier than employees since you can cancel their previous actions if they couldn't stop chit-chatting (you don't need to pay them salary too). That is if you have many sims in your household, though.

I also heard many people say that it is a bug. I hope they can fix it soon along with making customers start lining at cashier rather than ringing every single one of them. The cash register would be a lot more useful and I would find more encouraging for us to purchase more cash registers rather than placing one only for the sake of opening a retail store.
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    I also use my household. Employes are no help. I like to have control in my store. And I dress them in the same uniform. :D
    04-11-15_2-49nbspPM.png
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    I'm hoping it gets fixed soon, it gets really annoying. I have a furniture store/bakery and my employees just sit down and talk with a customer in the bakery. Also, do you have your shop in your siggy ont he gallery? I would totally download it. :)

It is on the gallery under my name here. It's called Castle Books. Glad you like it! :smiley:
    5fhzzo.jpg