Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Traits

Two (2) questions:

1. Whenever my Sims woohoo, the female partner is always dissatisfied from the Woohoo. Possibly her traits?

2. I gave my female Sim a Fertility treatment. Is it necessary for both the male and female to have the fertility treatment for the chance to have twins/triplets?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Two (2) questions:

1. Whenever my Sims woohoo, the female partner is always dissatisfied from the Woohoo. Possibly her traits?

2. I gave my female Sim a Fertility treatment. Is it necessary for both the male and female to have the fertility treatment for the chance to have twins/triplets?

Thank you.

I don't know anything about twins, other than the fact that all my sims are still having them. Triplets... well, I don't know anything about them either. I'm just glad they're not happening. As far as dissatisfied woohoo, we're starting to suspect it may be the sim who initiates the woohoo that is dissatisfied. Is your female the one who is always initiating it?

We've also concluded that it's a bug.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    Branthor4000Branthor4000 Posts: 140 Member
    Not always, but no matter flirty I make both of them, she always is disappointed with the woohoo. I would say it can very easily be a bug.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    As @kremesch73 said in the above post, the dissatisfied woohoo thing is a bug in the new patch.
    For the second one, the chances to have twins/triplets occur higher if one of them has the fertile trait. I would assume the chances of getting twins/triplets stacks if both have fertile since my couple where only one of the parents had it had twins while making child #4, and my couple where both parents had it had triplets on the first try. (Oh the panic of being unprepared with names...)

However, I don't know if the twins for everyone glitch is still around, so there's a chance for those without Fertile to pop multiple births regardless...
    Plus, there's the possibility the dad would give birth to twins too. Or spawn them, if your game's bugged like mine, with or without GTW :/

Really hoping these bugs get fixed soon. :[