Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm really weird...

xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
Am I the only one who uses Maxis match hair on otherwise completely cc-fied sims? I hate custom hair it's too stringy. I feel like I'm a weirdo for doing that lol.
oh3cjs.jpg

Comments

• Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    I do not have any cc hair. I just use the maxis hair that is with the hair styles that come with the game. No I do not think that is weird.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I love Maxis Match hair and CC hair. :mrgreen:

There is some really bad hair out there but I just don't use it. XD
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I'm the complete opposite. I can't stand CC skin as it makes kids look too old and certain sims ugly. Unlike future sims games, when you use CC skin the eyes never look right no matter what custom eyes you use. However I love custom hairdo in my game.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who uses Maxis match hair on otherwise completely cc-fied sims? I hate custom hair it's too stringy. I feel like I'm a weirdo for doing that lol.

I don't think so. It's your personal preference and you are entitled to it. It's different but it's not weird.

Happy Simming :)
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited April 2015
    I use maxis match hair to go with my maxis match skin. Realistic CC is not my thing. :p
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited April 2015
    I use enaylas skins and I use what ever hair appeals to me. I am sure some of it is maxis match and some isn't. Still looking for favorite default eyes tho. I like mine but want some better ones. I am with Rflong7, I use good stuff whether maxis match or not. Isn't it Lilith who makes good maxis match skins?
  • Options
    xmegamanaxmegamana Posts: 81 Member
    I like the hair from maxis a lot!
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    Raises hand. I have much cc but actually love maxis match hair. A lot of the cc hair looks great - on the pic at the site where you downloaded it from. But in game there's something not quite right about it. Although it Has gotten better over time, the newer creations can be much better. I prefer a lot of the shorter hairstyles for women.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I hate how the long hair levitates from the chest area :s
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member

You are not alone.
  • Options
    US_Marshall42US_Marshall42 Posts: 236 Member

I've never used custom hair for that reason.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I use both- if it looks good to me than I use it. Not all CC is created equal nor are our tastes the same. :)

You're not weird, I am! :lol: