Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    Here is my top 5.

@iam_Crazar - Thanks for the gift!
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    Hi @Bleubell! Just a little fyi that the link to your wishlist in your signature has an extra "http://" on the end of it right now that causes you to be not found. Was able to find you by fixing it in the address bar, but I just wanted to let you know! ;) (I haven't quite learned the features on this new site yet... yes, I just got here :D ... so apologies for not sending a PM!)

(On that note... *waves madly* Hi Reach!!)
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited April 2015
    @Gouka - *Waving madly* back at you! So nice to see you pop in here after a long absence. Please feel welcome to add your own top five list here as I see you have quite a wish list to settle. When we began at this site I started over with a brand new list so the directory is no longer so massive and full of players who are no longer active. *HUGS*

Edit: I sent you a little something to welcome you back! I didn't know how to actually decide on something so I just chose the top thing on your list. LOL. B)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    by the time sims4 came out i had the store. darn those silly gifters what did i do to derserve that. lol.
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Gouka wrote: »
    Hi @Bleubell! Just a little fyi that the link to your wishlist in your signature has an extra "http://" on the end of it right now that causes you to be not found. Was able to find you by fixing it in the address bar, but I just wanted to let you know! ;) (I haven't quite learned the features on this new site yet... yes, I just got here :D ... so apologies for not sending a PM!)

(On that note... *waves madly* Hi Reach!!)

Thank-you! I'll fix that ASAP! And thank you so much for the Bundled Up Beanie, I've been wanting that forever!
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
    Aah, @Reachsims, thank you, you're a sweetheart! Yes, they've added a ton of cute things since I took my "omg I can't build anything anymore!!!" break (which lasted a very very long time), so my list got a little long on top of what I already had. Although the addition of the Complete Your Set feature made some things easy to knock off the list. I love it! Then I recently discovered the DD thread on this forum, so I have a few things on standby for when they come up as good deals... so many cute things to acquire! Oh no... and now I've spent all of my simming time using the forum again. :D Thank you again. I'm downloading it now and will add a list soon... possible as soon as I make promised dinner for the hubby. >.> It's not late at all.
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    edited April 2015
    LOL @friendsfan367 - You are too cute!

@Gouka - I probably jumped the gun on that gift and should have waited until you added some NEW content to your wish list but, ahhh, I just wanted to rush a little welcome back to you! Thanks for the heads-up for @Bleubell. Argh. I meant to alert her some time ago about her link but just didn't find a minute to spare and the work around was easy enough for me. Sorry, Bleubell. :(

Anyway Gouka, you must have these two tools and along with the DD Stalkers' List thread, which you have already discovered, you should be covered.

The Slim Version, Final DD List - There is a full version but this one suits me fine...

...and our little calculator to figure what our CYS should be, approximately, but usually within five SimPoints -

Elianahere's CYS Calculator

Lastly, I hope the hubby is not too awfully hungry tonight! ;)
    Reachsims wrote: »
    LOL @friendsfan367 - You are too cute!

@Gouka - I probably jumped the gun on that gift and should have waited until you added some NEW content to your wish list but, ahhh, I just wanted to rush a little welcome back to you! Thanks for the heads-up for @Bleubell. Argh. I meant to alert her some time ago about her link but just didn't find a minute to spare and the work around was easy enough for me. Sorry, Bleubell. :(

Anyway Gouka, you must have these two tools and along with the DD Stalkers' List thread, which you have already discovered, you should be covered.

The Slim Version, Final DD List - There is a full version but this one suits me fine...

...and our little calculator to figure what our CYS should be, approxiamtely, but usually within five SimPoints -

Elianahere's CYS Calculator

Lastly, I hope the hubby is not too awfully hungry tonight! ;)

the best part about not having a list is now hen i have extra points i pay it foward. thanks for the compliment.hugs.
  • tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    Here is my top 5

@friendsfan36 and @Gouka - Thanks for the gifts!
    @friendsfan367 - You and I were both given so very much some years back and it's a real joy to pay it forward. Funny, but out of curiosity I looked up the term, pay it forward, a few years ago. I laughed when I read what this meant. My family and I had always operated in this fashion but clearly, we needed to get on board with the new "terminology." The concept is timeless however, whether one calls it Karma, true Christianity, "What goes around comes around," or by any other name. The principle remains. Truth stands.

Thanks for your optimism in all kinds of weather and your spirit of giving. You are a jewel. *Hugs* Truth sometimes stands alone but it always stands.
    edited April 2015
    @bluebell and @tybbob1 You're both welcome!

@Reachsims Ooh thank you for the info. I'll go take a look now. Hehe, the husband is raiding over in Wildstar, so he was just happy to get something. (phew!) o:)

Edit: Oh, and I had just updated my list to match what I'd learned from the DD thread, so it's all current! That was an absolutely lovely and appreciated choice!

Okay, I'm editing my post again because otherwise I'm going to spam the thread....

Thank you for the items, @friendsfan367! I was stealthbombed with cuteness while making dinner!!!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    Gouka wrote: »
    @bluebell and @tybbob1 You're both welcome!

@Reachsims Ooh thank you for the info. I'll go take a look now. Hehe, the husband is raiding over in Wildstar, so he was just happy to get something. (phew!) o:)

Edit: Oh, and I had just updated my list to match what I'd learned from the DD thread, so it's all current! That was an absolutely lovely and appreciated choice!

Okay, I'm editing my post again because otherwise I'm going to spam the thread....

Thank you for the items, @friendsfan367! I was stealthbombed with cuteness while making dinner!!!

your welcome. back when i had a list i learned thatif you say your leaving lists are fair game so i stopped saying goodnight. but i really did miss you so i glad i got to pay it forward to you.enjoy the gifts .hugs
  • JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    Edited my wishlist again - got Bohemian Garden due to racking up bonus simpoints!
    edited August 2015
    My wishlist post!

Wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Gouka#

1. Sunlit Tides (2,450 sp)
    2-5. All done, I think!

Note that all of the items on my wishlist are arranged by price (highest to lowest), so that should make it a little easier to find things. Also, most of the sets on my list come up on the DD. Some of the DD peeps will know when to watch for those, and they might catch one I miss, so I've added them back to my list. However, I've removed the ones I need to buy to get the CYS discount I'm going for. ;)

<3 Thank you! <3
    Post edited by Gouka on
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • Khala_OakeageKhala_Oakeage Posts: 235 Member
    edited April 2015
    You're welcome, @Khala_Oakeage!

And thank you again, @friendsfan367, for the gift!

I've updated my post and gone through the Store to add more options to my wishlist. Thank you!

I think it's time to start a Thank You thread as I've received some gifts from lovely people but I don't know how they found me so I don't know in which thread to thank them... :)
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    Updated my post again because @ciane is wonderfully generous. :blush:
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • JWgirl28JWgirl28 Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2015
    thank you to @magicwolflady for the walker! list has been updated, my list can be found on page 436
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you @magicwolflady and @Gouka for the gifts! :)

Updated my top 5.

• tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    Updated my list.

and Thank you to @Chris_Monsanto and @wittanthony1 for the gifts ♥
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    friday027 wrote: »
    @Sweet2 - am not sure where I am right now... which section of the forum, but got your message, so am replying wherever it counts, I guess... I hope... :D Lol! :) So much for us new comers to the forum who can't seem to figure anything out... especially me! :dizzy:

Yeah, I don't know where I read it, but someone had mentioned that they loved all of the furnishings for waning moon, but not the attire part of the set (clothing)... (maybe it was @janineisabaws ???) Not sure about who it was, but it was a name I was somewhat familiar with from watching the forum... and I agree that the furnishings are desirable, but could not think of a use in any of my games for the pilgrim costumes at at all. Although, one or two are kind of good.

For my own use, I ended up down downloading the whole set for the sake of posterity, but for installation purposes, I decided to downloaded only the furnishings and one or two of the attire, individually, and installed them that way. What a pain!!!

It's too bad there was no choice with this set like there is with Jazz Age Living / Jazz Age Wear or like most other Store Sets that have the furnishings and clothing split.

It's the gifting section :) Been hanging out here more than the DD thread lately, less and less deals to catch and the challenges are fun to do :)
    Thank you for Weezul's Wicker Chair, if/when Frontier Finds shows up on the sale page it should be fairly cheap and maybe even free :smiley:

Updated my list, thank you @KittyKat8103 for clearing it out :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @Sweet2 :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png