Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I started this challange this weekend :) its been a challange for sure.

That's the truth!
    I started with mixed up generations - I failed right off the bat. Elsa was only supposed to have one child and she has three. Hahahaha. Oh well, I guess it really was an accident after all ;)
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I started this challange this weekend :) its been a challange for sure.

That's the truth!
    I started with mixed up generations - I failed right off the bat. Elsa was only supposed to have one child and she has three. Hahahaha. Oh well, I guess it really was an accident after all ;)

Haha I'll try to post my legacy soon
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Jas_AppleturnJas_Appleturn Posts: 15 Member
    I am going to start this challenge although you are missing one of the most kick a** disney princesses of all time. Princess Kida & now Queen Kida Nedakh. Can you please make an optional Gen for Kida Nedakh she is an Atlian Princess. :)
  • LaenaiaLaenaia Posts: 9 New Member
    edited April 2015
    I started this challenge yesterday and wow it's a challenge! Found a husband for snow white within a couple of days, twins almost straight away but now I have 5 kids, no money and a few more to go. Good fun though :)
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    I am going to start this challenge although you are missing one of the most kick a** disney princesses of all time. Princess Kida & now Queen Kida Nedakh. Can you please make an optional Gen for Kida Nedakh she is an Atlian Princess. :)

I've had a lot of people request different people/princesses/films etc. but the answer remains as a no from me.
    If someone out there wants to make a villain/Pixar/full Disney challenge, then go ahead. The reason I don't want to is because I want someone else to be creative, and take some credit. This whole challenge has been overwhelming with popularity and I'm so thankful for everyone who's doing it. I truly am. This didn't get very much attention at all in TS3, I'm glad it's here now in TS4.
    As for other princesses, while I think it's good to add them, this challenge is specifically for the princesses in the official Disney line-up. Again, adding any optional generations is down to others.
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member

I've had a lot of people request different people/princesses/films etc. but the answer remains as a no from me.
    If someone out there wants to make a villain/Pixar/full Disney challenge, then go ahead. The reason I don't want to is because I want someone else to be creative, and take some credit. This whole challenge has been overwhelming with popularity and I'm so thankful for everyone who's doing it. I truly am. This didn't get very much attention at all in TS3, I'm glad it's here now in TS4.
    As for other princesses, while I think it's good to add them, this challenge is specifically for the princesses in the official Disney line-up. Again, adding any optional generations is down to others.

@Jas_Appleturn I also love Kida so I'm thinking of creating a bunch of requirements for her and replace her with Jasmine (I still have no idea why she isn't in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 line-up :/ )

The great thing about this challenge is that you have enough freedom to mix things up depending on the storyline you want to do, so you can always add Kida and tell us how it goes! :)
    [
    edited April 2015
    I like the idea of adding other generations. I've been considering mixing in some of the Sims 3 ones as we get more gameplay. And adding some of my own, although I'm only really good at assigning a trait rather then other rules so .. Curious to see what others come up with for characters, like Kida, and I'd be willing to try them out as my LP progresses.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    [img][/img]04-06-15_1-41nbspPM.png
    my twin girl aging to teen
    [img][/img]04-06-15_1-35nbspPM.png
    twin boy aging to teen
    [img][/img]04-06-15_1-32nbspPM.png
    my Cinderella finally becoming a young adult
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    edited April 2015
    I almost had a heart attack! I was going to load up a game and I couldn't se my save called Disney Princess! It turned out that it just wasn't saved by name.
    PHEW

If anyone wants an electronic, I have made one!
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=cables&max=25
    I'm Pussycat230 on the gallery
    I almost had a heart attack! I was going to load up a game and I couldn't se my save called Disney Princess! It turned out that it just wasn't saved by name.
    PHEW

Oh man.
    I accidentally deleted mine.
    Luckily I could select "new game" and the family were in the neighbourhood as it's become my default for some reason. The only problem is all the data for the dead are gone, so the graves aren't named and the family tree doesn't go past Tiana. Luckily, I have my own family tree.
    PHEW

Oh man.
    I accidentally deleted mine.
    Luckily I could select "new game" and the family were in the neighbourhood as it's become my default for some reason. The only problem is all the data for the dead are gone, so the graves aren't named and the family tree doesn't go past Tiana. Luckily, I have my own family tree.

I have the same issue with the family tree. I don't know if it's an issue that came with the patch or EP - but now suddenly in my other legacy, the current Sim generation is the only one there (and their kids) - but my heirs parents are just empty square boxes. I'm really sad b/c this is the 5th generation and now there is like nothing of the family in existence. I don't know when this happened but they were always there before :(
  • xoxLisaaxoxLisaa Posts: 39 Member
    Okay I have a question, because I'm from Holland my grammar isn't always correct so :blush: You start with a girl, snow and she has 7 children from the same father. 1 of her children has to be a girl and thats cinderella? I don't know if I'm wrong can someone help me? Thanks :)
    edited April 2015
    xoxLisaa wrote: »
    Okay I have a question, because I'm from Holland my grammar isn't always correct so :blush: You start with a girl, snow and she has 7 children from the same father. 1 of her children has to be a girl and thats cinderella? I don't know if I'm wrong can someone help me? Thanks :)
    Hi!
    It's okay, I understood that perfectly. :)

Yes, you're right. Only, Cinderella doesn't have to be a girl if you don't want.

On another note, does anyone know how I can get BBCode into my first post? I don't know if it's bugged since I made it as a "New Member" but I want to add bold, italics, links etc but the options aren't there, and the code doesn't work even if I type it.
  • xoxLisaaxoxLisaa Posts: 39 Member
    Okay thanks alot! I'm going to start tomorrow!
    xoxLisaa wrote: »
    Hi!
    It's okay, I understood that perfectly. :)

Yes, you're right. Only, Cinderella doesn't have to be a girl if you don't want.

On another note, does anyone know how I can get BBCode into my first post? I don't know if it's bugged since I made it as a "New Member" but I want to add bold, italics, links etc but the options aren't there, and the code doesn't work even if I type it.

Yeah I may use Elsa's son to be her heir... idk yet. LOL. She accidentally had twins and her boyfriend had one. *facepalm*
  • TrendniqGamesTrendniqGames Posts: 82 Member
    I'm going to try and complete this challenge! And I'll do it on my youtube-channel. I'm going to speak Danish, which means most of you won't understand me anyway, so I won't put a link here.

Anyway, I'm just wondering, with Anna, how does one "Experience near death at the hands of your lover"? Please come with examples.

Xox Emmi
    I'm going to try and complete this challenge! And I'll do it on my youtube-channel. I'm going to speak Danish, which means most of you won't understand me anyway, so I won't put a link here.

Anyway, I'm just wondering, with Anna, how does one "Experience near death at the hands of your lover"? Please come with examples.

Xox Emmi

One that I can think of is having the Sim survive being eaten by a cowplant your lover grew.
    Burn in a fire that your lover started
    Or have the lover cause extreme emotion that could cause death (e.g anger)
  • TrendniqGamesTrendniqGames Posts: 82 Member
    edited April 2015
    Thank you so much! :D I like the fire-idea haha :D

Also I have another question. Does the "rules" start from when they're born, or when you move generation. For example does Cinderella have to cook all the meals from when she's born, or does she only have to, when all the challenges for snow-white is completed?

And do the challenges for the mothers stop, when the generation moves on? for example, does Cinderella still have to cook every meal until she dies, or can Tiana start following her dream and make food when she turns into a YA?

I hope it makes sense :P
    Post edited by TrendniqGames on
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member

Xox Emmi

I would check it out but I don't understand a word of Danish
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was having some problems with the update and I now have to start over, and then after that my origin account got hacked, so I decided to take a break from the sims for a bit. But I'm back now!!
    sMggKkh.png

Thank you so much! :D I like the fire-idea haha :D

Also I have another question. Does the "rules" start from when they're born, or when you move generation. For example does Cinderella have to cook all the meals from when she's born, or does she only have to, when all the challenges for snow-white is completed?

And do the challenges for the mothers stop, when the generation moves on? for example, does Cinderella still have to cook every meal until she dies, or can Tiana start following her dream and make food when she turns into a YA?

I hope it makes sense :P

That's specified on the rules. But I'll write it again.
    When....
    Snow: Young Adult
    Cinderella: Teenager
    Tiana: Young Adult
    Aurora: Young Adult
    Anna: Child
    Rapunzel: Teenager
    Belle: Young Adult
    Mulan: Young Adult
    Jasmine: Teenager
    Merida: Teenager
    Ariel: Teenager
    Pocahontas: Teenager
    Elsa: Teenager
    ... Then you start that Generation
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    NLTWGih.png
    And I thought she would be excited for her new job as a doctor...
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited April 2015
    I now have 3 chapters on my blog under Pocahontas's generation (Volume 3) to check it out click here :)
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top