Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bakery/Store issues, please help

2...Next

Comments

• Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Jialimei wrote: »
    It might have to do with the update instead of the expansion. I had my sims age up at a birthday party, age up all their friends, and when I went into fulleditmode to edit their friends, I came out of it and it was the start of the day, the start of the save?!? The birthday hadn't even happened yet! We had literally gone back in time. o.o

Wow thats crazy! I have had loads of problems since the patch :( dont have GTW yet.
  • CraftLassCraftLass Posts: 3 New Member
    So glad to finally find this - I was starting to think I was the only person with this issue! Except, in my case, whatever time I send my Sims to the bakery, they always returned home at 9:22 am for some reason (I tried having them leave home at different times during the same Wednesday to see, without saving each trip, and this was consistent), with the kids having a day off school. Such a shame that it's apparently the signs considering the differences in prices for restocking vs. baking/cooking!

Hope we get a fix very quickly, I designed this whole family around owning a bakery before the release of GTW, since I knew it was coming. Should be used to expansion bugs after 15 years of Simming, I guess...
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > Hey guys this is a bit off topic but...my Maid just came to my bakery anyone else had their maids do this too?

I had my mail carrier lady come into mine. She was one of my first customers and spent like $814 for a plate of cupcakes lol... I felt bad...didn't realize my prices were that high at that point.
  • SorciechanSorciechan Posts: 29 New Member
    Anyone have any news on this problem? Kinda afraid to use my retail store right now.
  • dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member
    Sorciechan wrote: »
    Anyone have any news on this problem? Kinda afraid to use my retail store right now.
    @Sorciechan This link http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2015/04/save-error-531/ was posted by @rosemow upthread and it explains the issue. It happens when youhave your baker decorates the items they bake, then remove the restock signs after they sell. You can avoid it happening by either not decorating your baked goods, or by restocking by coosing "restock" when clicking on the little sign rather than removing it.

• MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    @SimGuruGraham was looking for feedback on his issue to try and fix it. Contact him.
  • SorciechanSorciechan Posts: 29 New Member
    > @dnmartyn said:
    It happens when youhave your baker decorates the items they bake, then remove the restock signs after they sell. You can avoid it happening by either not decorating your baked goods, or by restocking by coosing "restock" when clicking on the little sign rather than removing it.

Yeah, I already know restocking helps. I think I'll try it for non-decorated baked goods and see if it'll break or not.