Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Update Update
    Gen 2 Chapter 2 - Another one leaves the nest
    or the one where the family moves
    03-30-15_6-21%C2%A0PM.png
  • popofcolourpopofcolour Posts: 1 New Member
    Which lifespan is best to play on?
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    i play on normal and it is hard to me! lol but very fun
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    Since the recent release of Get To Work, and the imminent release of other expansion packs, please feel free to adjust things to your liking, in order to fit with those expansions. For example, Belle could marry an alien, Tiana could own a bakery.
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    Since the recent release of Get To Work, and the imminent release of other expansion packs, please feel free to adjust things to your liking, in order to fit with those expansions. For example, Belle could marry an alien, Tiana could own a bakery.

I haven't thought about Belle and aliens but yeah that would be an awesome change!
    [
  • SaintPlaysSaintPlays Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm doing on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/saintplays) Can you add me to the list and check the challenge out?
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    @popofcolour I think playing on normal is the best: long enough so I can get to know and develop everyone, but not long enough for me to get tired of the family.

You can always try a couple of settings to see what fits you best ;)

[
  • fransjepanetjefransjepanetje Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm going to do it becouse i love it soooo mutch! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I'm seriously considering starting this one. But I mess challenges up (on purpose LOL) so I may try it out and randomize the generations even though they make perfect logical sense in the order they're in. Hahahaa. I have a habit of combining challenges or spicing them up in some way b/c I am crazy. ;)
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Congrats on everybody who's starting the challenge :) It's so much fun and I know you'll enjoy it!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• karina8151karina8151 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm playing this and i'm on gen 2,for gen 1 six kids then my sim had triplets ... lol
    Alright, I'm not debating - I'm doing this -- but I am going to randomize the generations since there are so many LP's out there with this. I'm starting with Elsa and if she has a boy then we will deal (or CAS cheat him to a girl, idk, LOL).
    Plus, since she has to be "different" I'm making her an alien (YAY now I can play and alien!). Gonna do my first part now.
    karina8151 wrote: »
    I'm playing this and i'm on gen 2,for gen 1 six kids then my sim had triplets ... lol

OMG! LOL
    Triplets are the worst! Hahahaha
    In my other legacy my family was pretty much broke but I figured they could deal with one kid, they had triplets. I was like, oh no why? Hahaa. Every generation in that LP has had twins at least. Ugh!
    edited April 2015
    So....I guess I should have figured this but... alien females in game get normal male Sims pregnant... yeeeah.

Started my Legacy with Elsa and ended up with three kids. FAIL. HAHAHAH. Oh well.
    Post edited by Spacey72659 on
  • MegnogSimsLoverMegnogSimsLover Posts: 6 New Member
    For generation 1 could you adopt all your children and have that count as them all being from the same baby daddy (I know they are not all from the same daddy but they all come from the same place
    For generation 1 could you adopt all your children and have that count as them all being from the same baby daddy (I know they are not all from the same daddy but they all come from the same place

I've said this before, I don't really agree with adoption in legacies because I think it defeats the purpose of having your genetics through. But it's your game so feel free to do that.
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member

I've said this before, I don't really agree with adoption in legacies because I think it defeats the purpose of having your genetics through. But it's your game so feel free to do that.

On my Cinderella generation, I adopted 1 child but she wasn't my heir.

On my Cinderella generation, I adopted 1 child but she wasn't my heir.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I don't really like having adopted kids as heirs.
  • LadySimmerLadySimmer Posts: 39 Member
    Hello Playingwithmah!

I just wanted to let you know I have started this challenge. I am also making a YouTube Let's Play of it. I have had issues with this account and can't post a link for you. If you could (and Im sorry for asking) can you go to youtube and type in Southern Simette in the search bar? It should take you to my channel; the first episode is under my Disney Princess Challenge playlist! :)

Thanks so much for this challenge!
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ahhh! Snow's boyfriend, Josh Saunders just proposed to her!
    http://i.imgur.com/DYn13LG.png
    Also they had twin girls! The baby on the left is Brooklyn and to the right is Destiny!
    http://i.imgur.com/NaPXdsZ.png
    Also Josh was at the library and there was this guy on the computer...
    http://i.imgur.com/zzLKvom.png

Btw does anyone know why you have to click the link to see the picture instead of it just being there?
    dmlX3n8.jpg

LadySimmer wrote: »
    Hello Playingwithmah!

I just wanted to let you know I have started this challenge. I am also making a YouTube Let's Play of it. I have had issues with this account and can't post a link for you. If you could (and Im sorry for asking) can you go to youtube and type in Southern Simette in the search bar? It should take you to my channel; the first episode is under my Disney Princess Challenge playlist! :)

Thanks so much for this challenge!

Done!
    Ahhh! Snow's boyfriend, Josh Saunders just proposed to her!
    http://i.imgur.com/DYn13LG.png
    Also they had twin girls! The baby on the left is Brooklyn and to the right is Destiny!
    http://i.imgur.com/NaPXdsZ.png
    Also Josh was at the library and there was this guy on the computer...
    http://i.imgur.com/zzLKvom.png

Btw does anyone know why you have to click the link to see the picture instead of it just being there?

Yes, because you need the IMG tags. (square bracket)img] -IMAGE LINK- (square bracket)/img]
    (I have to write it like that or it messes up.)
    Or, you can click the bit of paper above. xMXsTr2.png
    Insert the link, and it does it for you.
    Thanks for posting my LP on the front page @Playingwithmah :D
  • Jas_AppleturnJas_Appleturn Posts: 15 Member
    Sounds fun I can't wait to try it !
  • 1423smile1423smile Posts: 118 Member
    Trying this now! :)
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I started this challange this weekend :) its been a challange for sure.
    21mbz47.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top