Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share (Sims 1, Sims 2, TSM)

zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
Hey guys, I saw that people made discussions like these on the TS3 and TS4 discussion boards, so I thought I'd make one for those of us who play the other and older sims games in the series!
Feel free to share screenshots, stories and legacies from your games :)

I recently bought TSM and decided to make the Goths!
Mortimer:
b6ouxh.jpg

Bella:
2w4mr2d.jpg

Comments

• ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    I've never played TSM tho. :/ I'll share some of my TS2 and TS4 screenshots later. :)
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    I've never played TSM tho. :/ I'll share some of my TS2 and TS4 screenshots later. :)
    That's fine! This thread is open to any games from sims memory lane :) can't wait to see them!
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I'll share mine tonight when I can get into my photobucket :) good job making The Goths! Spot on
    I'll share mine tonight when I can get into my photobucket :) good job making The Goths! Spot on
    Yay! Looking forward ^_^ and thank you! :)
  • Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    I really like TSM. I just wish they'd opted for some real free play once the quests were done.

Great job on the Goths!
    Mollypup9 wrote: »
    I really like TSM. I just wish they'd opted for some real free play once the quests were done.

Great job on the Goths!

I agree.
    Thank you :) I really like the sims in TSM they look so much more realistic compared to the others in The Sims series.

Great job on the Goths!

I agree.
    Thank you :) I really like the sims in TSM they look so much more realistic compared to the others in The Sims series.

Yes, I agree about their appearance. Makes you wonder why they can't make them look that good in our regular sims games, doesn't it.

Great job on the Goths!

I agree.

How are you liking that game btw?? I was thinking about buying it in the future to switch it up a bit.
    OKAY, back story, Buck Grunt and Jill Smith recently got married after attending UNI together with Frances Worthington... And after having an affair and breaking off the relationship, they kept seeing eachother.
    snapshot_6229e35d_022b5288_zpsg0blyava.jpg

Now she's pregnant and not so sure who the dad is..
    snapshot_6229e35d_022b55e1_zpsuwtvifap.jpg

Great job on the Goths!

I agree.

How are you liking that game btw?? I was thinking about buying it in the future to switch it up a bit.

I'm liking it a lot thanks for asking :) it is a change from the usual sim games, in a good way :D
    OKAY, back story, Buck Grunt and Jill Smith recently got married after attending UNI together with Frances Worthington... And after having an affair and breaking off the relationship, they kept seeing eachother.
    snapshot_6229e35d_022b5288_zpsg0blyava.jpg

Now she's pregnant and not so sure who the dad is..
    snapshot_6229e35d_022b55e1_zpsuwtvifap.jpg
    Ooh scandal!
    baby Philip:
    snapshot_6229e35d_c22c919c_zps6ltylkbe.jpg
  • StymieStymie Posts: 169 Member
    I shared these pics on a throwback Thursday post on facebook a while back. Something I used to do during those days :p
    UsR9UOu.jpg
    6dvW4jT.jpg
    PSgLrLi.jpg
    Intel Core i7 4790k| 8GB Ram | MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | MSI Z97-Gaming 5 Mobo | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard | Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse|
    Steam Profile (Feel free to add me but leave a comment first)
    13VpVgn.jpg
    Origin: StymieG
    Stymie wrote: »
    I shared these pics on a throwback Thursday post on facebook a while back. Something I used to do during those days :p
    UsR9UOu.jpg
    6dvW4jT.jpg
    PSgLrLi.jpg

Wow! That was some HOT party. lol I love how the dancers would pop out of the cakes.
  • youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    So a stray wolf decided to eat one of my families chickens. :( that was their dinner.

wolf.jpg
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
    snapshot_6229e35d_c22dee9c_zps7zup1pek.jpg

Weird looking toddler...
    youcrAzy13 wrote: »
    So a stray wolf decided to eat one of my families chickens. :( that was their dinner.

wolf.jpg

uh oh!! :(
    *bump*
    edited April 2015
    snapshot_021b61e7_a2387a73_zpsnqwtjitj.jpg

My legacy founder, Parker just passed away:
  • gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    I like sims medieval too. I have like 6 platinum kingdoms right now but have gone back to sims 2 atm.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Hey guys, I saw that people made discussions like these on the TS3 and TS4 discussion boards, so I thought I'd make one for those of us who play the other and older sims games in the series!

Mortimer:
    b6ouxh.jpg

Bella:
    2w4mr2d.jpg

This makes me wonder what an actual The Sims 4 could have been...
  • SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    MatheusBS wrote: »

Mortimer:
    b6ouxh.jpg

Bella:
    2w4mr2d.jpg

This makes me wonder what an actual The Sims 4 could have been...

All they needed to do was update TS2 a little using TSM graphics and I would've been happy. TSM is the prettiest game out of them all imo.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited May 2015
    Some screenshots from my Sims 2 session tonight.

Oh, poor Angela! Her cooking skill is actually pretty good, but seemingly not enough to prevent her from burning her cake!

tumblr_no6crifDCD1up0k3mo1_400.jpg

Angela and Dustin are very much in love. I love how cuddling on the couch in TS2 has one sim sit on the other's lap. I'm almost certain that's not in 3 or 4.

tumblr_no6ctxb4sh1up0k3mo2_400.jpg

tumblr_no6ctxb4sh1up0k3mo1_400.jpg

Ah, yes. The sweet smell of flowers. I remember when I used to do this. Though I was the half the height I am now.

tumblr_no6cvtxx7H1up0k3mo1_400.jpg

I sent my sims to the clothing boutique in Pleasantview and there was a good/pure witch around. I guess she cast a spell. I thought this was really pretty, so I snapped a shot of it.

tumblr_no6cxk0gse1up0k3mo1_400.jpg
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif