Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

easter egg bunny? anyone get one?

I read that you get it from the mailbox. I didn't yet I have collected all the eggs and then some lol have them all over the place. Not that it is a big deal but I thought it would be nice to have completed it. I looked in build/buy and there is a tiny one you can put on a desk or dresser or something.... But I think there are a lot of glitches, with the new EP, grim reaper is not performing very well, lots of freezes in general just with people trying to complete a task, I had to turn off aging because grim is freezing up and causing an error, and if anyone comes to my lot to visit there are a lot of freezes where absolutely nothing works and you just sit there while the clock ticks, music plays, kids play on but really you are losing time because said sim has to be at work soon and isn't taking the shower they need etc. Anyway I didn't get the easter bunny, like I thought I would, I have completed the challenge, grim isn't working right and I am going to sell my bakery because it is no fun at all. This all reminds me so much of when sims3 came out for xbox, I loved it until I leveled up my sim family and then the game would no longer save and it was supposedly due to a corrupt save file, but if you delete that file you delete your progress. UGH! TS2 was the best game ever, there were issues but none like TS3 xbox, and TS3 really had some issues, I played that forever and learned work arounds, but still cannot play TS3 Island paradise, the game just freezes up. Ok I hope someone can tell me how you get your reward for the easter egg challenge but if not, its just another disappointment.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Once you collect all the eggs, you can then go into buy mode, and buy it. Collecting all the eggs will unlock the bunny. It will be in the toys section.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    It took a sim day or two for mine to show up in the mail. You can find it in your family inventory (box icon I think in build/buy mode). If not then what LaBlue0314 said works too.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yes, it's rather easy to unlock it. If you're into collectibles and you like wandering around Willow Creek and Oasis Springs collecting insects, frogs and fossils, you'll unlock it in no time at all. I've done it 5 times. ;)
  • writtenShipperwrittenShipper Posts: 91 Member
    I just have a huge garden, and that's how I got 8/10 eggs. The last two were found just by the local crops and logs. My bunny came about two Simdays after I got the notification that I collected everything. It is most definitely the easiest collection to complete, but I don't mind. The bunny is adorable and I really wanted it.
  • Drop_TankDrop_Tank Posts: 20 Member
    I got the eggs but have never received the bunny. However, I can buy it from the kids section.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I just went and unlocked all items and got it
  • KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    I got all the eggs and unlocked it, but I never got a bunny. It is unlocked, but no free gift bunny.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    KatsKats wrote: »
    I got all the eggs and unlocked it, but I never got a bunny. It is unlocked, but no free gift bunny.

You have to buy it in BB mode
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    I got it too. It was in the buy mode. My sim just went to the park and did some gardening for two days and got all of them.
  • BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    When I found all the eggs I got a notification saying that there was a surprise waiting for me in my household inventory but when I looked there wasn't anything there, I just assumed it was an april fools or something. :(
  • laurastallaurastal Posts: 76 Member
    I got the eggs and received a bunny in the mail. It's like the kid's toy. I can also buy one now in buy mode.
    bjUJSvq.png
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    In one of my families, it came in the mail the next day, in another I had to go to buy mode to get the bunny.
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    edited April 2015
    I have collected all my household collections 16 out of 16 that is ((( frog 32, gardening 32/32 +10, My Sims trophies 20/20, Metal 20/20 +2, crystals 20/20 +2, elements 15/15, Postcards 14/14, Fossils 15/15, Microscope prints 12/12, aliens 10/10, Space Rocks 4/4, Fish 22/22 +5, insects 21/21, Geodes 6/6, Decorative Eggs 10/10, )))
  • BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    I have collected all my household collections 16 out of 16 that is ((( frog 32, gardening 32/32 +10, My Sims trophies 20/20, Metal 20/20 +2, crystals 20/20 +2, elements 15/15, Postcards 14/14, Fossils 15/15, Microscope prints 12/12, aliens 10/10, Space Rocks 4/4, Fish 22/22 +5, insects 21/2, Geodes 6/6, Decorative Eggs 10/10, )))

So jealous! :pensive:
  • laurastallaurastal Posts: 76 Member
    > @cheifeagleeye said:
    > I have collected all my household collections 16 out of 16 that is ((( frog 32, gardening 32/32 +10, My Sims trophies 20/20, Metal 20/20 +2, crystals 20/20 +2, elements 15/15, Postcards 14/14, Fossils 15/15, Microscope prints 12/12, aliens 10/10, Space Rocks 4/4, Fish 22/22 +5, insects 21/21, Geodes 6/6, Decorative Eggs 10/10, )))
    Congratulations!
    bjUJSvq.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    You don't have to buy it though. A free one should be in the family inventory after the mail comes.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    You don't have to buy it though. A free one should be in the family inventory after the mail comes.
    Some of us got cheated it seems.
    I also had to buy the bunny...never showed in mail, or inventory. :(
  • SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    I never got a bunny in the mail or family inventory either; I had to buy it.
  • BudgiepadaBudgiepada Posts: 102 Member
    Same here, no bunny. The game told me I'd get the bunny. But noooooo bunny. ;)
  • KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member

Not for me. Not once have I gotten one in the inventory or the mail.
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I got all the eggs but didn't check for the bunny yet.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    If you don't want to spend 2 sim days searching, just download my Easter Bunny's House on the gallery, it has the full egg collection on display in the house and out back in the garden plus every color of the easter bunny throughout the house origin id: SpunkyBeli , item title "Easter Bunny's House"
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Mail is broken with the new patch in March. No bunny for me! No mineral samples, no best selling books, no nuthin. Bug. Big Bug. But never fear, I get the bills.... :D It's reported in many threads. I am sure EA is working on it. Along with the broken stove hoods, pot racks and cabinets messing up cooking..... ;)
  • cleo224cleo224 Posts: 87 Member
    Mine showed up in build mode after I "repaired" the game in origin. I am spending way too much time repairing instead of playing. Currently can't play at all because if a sim changes action or emotion the game freezes indefinitely, and if I click on the M key it loads the map and frees the sim but seriously not having fun at all anymore.
  • seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    i got mine in the mail after finding all the eggs. the eggs will pop up when you do regular digging and harvesting. after the notification that the collection was complete the bunny was waiting in my family inventory. adults cant interact with it, it will say only kids can use it. however my sim girlfriend came to visit one day and she was tense so she walked in and went over to the bunny and started venting to it.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!