Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Owning a Store

I started a new game since the expansion came out and in the very beginning I received a post that asked me if I wanted to start a retail store. I had no money at that time so I said no, expecting that it would cost a lot to open a store. I figured I could open one at a later time when I had gone to work and saved some money.

Since then my sim family has saved 6 or 7k simoleons and I wanted to at least look into opening a store, so I went to Find a Job and the Scientist, Detective and Doctor are all there but no mention of starting a retail store. Did I miss out on the store by not saying yes when the question came up early in the game?

If I did not miss out, please tell me the steps to open a retail store after your Sims have been active and gone to other jobs to save some money for the store.

Thank you. I hope I can still open the store, I would hate to lose the time I have already spent building my home, family and saving for the store.

Thank you all for your help and Happy Simming!

Comments

• Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Click on your phone, then the "Career/Household" tab (the one that looks like a house), and one of the options is "Buy a Retail Store."
  • Options
    Branthor4000Branthor4000 Posts: 140 Member
    Thank you so much