Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien abductions

Comments

• auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    Huh... I haven't been abducted yet. I guess I'll have my sim join the science career.
  • hearmeoutxhearmeoutx Posts: 84 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    Too bad I don't have any screen shot's, but my elderly sim has been abducted twice now and pregnant twice & I have never laughed so hard in a sims game...oh man poor guy...something about him that the female alien's cannot resist...I just don't know what it is, but it's cute I love the alien babies in the game they are so adorable...now we just need for them to be toddler's ;)

I think I have a new mission for my sim when he reaches elder status. I have kept them young adults about 4 times each using the potion of life, since I have big plans for them, but now I am going to let them grow old. Time to come up with new and exciting things for them as I let them get old!
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    hearmeoutx wrote: »
    nekobear wrote: »
    Too bad I don't have any screen shot's, but my elderly sim has been abducted twice now and pregnant twice & I have never laughed so hard in a sims game...oh man poor guy...something about him that the female alien's cannot resist...I just don't know what it is, but it's cute I love the alien babies in the game they are so adorable...now we just need for them to be toddler's ;)

I think I have a new mission for my sim when he reaches elder status. I have kept them young adults about 4 times each using the potion of life, since I have big plans for them, but now I am going to let them grow old. Time to come up with new and exciting things for them as I let them get old!

Elderly male alien pregnancies I'm telling you it's hilarious ha,ha. I just feel bad when they get the moodlet dangerously tired it must be the pregnancy XDD
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • DockIeeDockIee Posts: 23 Member
    edited April 2015
    > @nekobear said:
    > Too bad I don't have any screen shot's, but my elderly sim has been abducted twice now and pregnant twice & I have never laughed so hard in a sims game...oh man poor guy...something about him that the female alien's cannot resist...I just don't know what it is, but it's cute I love the alien babies in the game they are so adorable...now we just need for them to be toddler's

If there were toddlers i could somewhat tolerate my guy getting impregnated all the time and the house filling with alien babies. Alien toddlers would be so cute!
    But be it toddlers or no toddlers as it is now it's really tiresome because having so many alien children makes it really hard to manage the space i have in my small house :( My kitchen table takes half of my living room goddarnit! *smh*
  • fryfrkhllyfryfrkhlly Posts: 659 Member
    I have yet to get an abduction and I have been playing since it was released...
  • NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
    I haven't been abducted by aliens yet n I really want too lol I want my female sim to hve an alien baby but only by abduction lol
  • RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    My male sim was abducted once and ended up pregnant with triplets. This is the first and only abduction I've had since the day the EP came out.
    > @RemySims said:
    > My male sim was abducted once and ended up pregnant with triplets. This is the first and only abduction I've had since the day the EP came out.

If that were to ever happen to me I'd just "NOPE" and leave the house never to return.
  • RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    > @DockIee said:
    >

I'm being rather brave and trying to handle these three girls on my own. Hopefully it won't end in utter tragedy for all involved.
  • jwaynerjwayner Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm tired of alien abductions, it was ok the first time or two but I've been playing for 2 days and it's happened about 6 times now. It's annoying.
  • CaamppCaampp Posts: 7 New Member
    I put this mod in modthesims.info/d/547232 to terminate his pregnancy in my current household. Hope this helps!
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    It hasnt happened to me
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    A future (hopefully not a distant one, OPTION to turn Aliens off would be greatly appreciated.

I mean whatever happened to the 'You Rule' slogan. Having the option to be alien date-plum'd would be welcome.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,562 Member
    Yeah, I guess if more people "complain" about this issue, the devs might put an option to turn off aliens in a patch. :) Just like how they fixed the aspirations and career task cuz simmers were saying they were too difficult or too repetitive.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SillehSilleh Posts: 20 Member
    So many babies shootin out of my sims Woohoo. I would like to lodge a complaint about the abuse of his body.
  • xrituaalixxrituaalix Posts: 4 New Member
    idk if this works for others but I deleted the observatory on my lot and the abductions stopped
  • Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    i keep having abductions this is far to worse.

might as well call it the 100 baby challenge
  • TammyLeeS2TammyLeeS2 Posts: 1 New Member
    I may have figured out a way to stop getting abducted, my guy sim has been abducted and my girl sim was just about to go see the light from the aliens just then but I deleted all the doors to the outside so obviously she can't leave the house which meant she just went back to sleep and the light disappeared. this may be the only way to stop aliens abducting your sims for now. i hope this helps someone else.
  • Easy BreazyEasy Breazy Posts: 88 Member
    Using the reset Sim cheat also stops abductions.
    > @xrituaalix said:
    > idk if this works for others but I deleted the observatory on my lot and the abductions stopped

Huh, i need to do that and see if it at least reduces the abductions o.O It would seem kinda wierd if that would stop them alltogether since it would render one aspect of the satellite obsolete.
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    well I bought the observatory a sim week ago, now in week 2 and I stargazed a lot during that time, still no abductions. I really don't know if any of these objects make any difference. How does everyone know that these objects change the chances? No guru said anything clear about the aliens, neither what triggers the abductions. It would be good to know once and for all...
  • WolfGirl7777WolfGirl7777 Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't think you need to be a scientist or stargaze to get abducted. (Sure it might higher the chances, but you can be abducted at random)

My female sim who's a comedian has no logic skill and has never been a scientist but she got abducted. I'm yet to see if she get's pregnant.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    My male scientist is a galactic abduction truck stop and baby production plant. I aged him up into elder status early to try to save him from further violation, but now I see that may not help him any. LOL

I've been trying to get one of my female half-alien children abducted, but the aliens don't want any of them. :( I'd like to test the female abduction fertility rates, since I've seen some claims that females can't get pregnant from abduction (and the Devs stated they could), so I'm very interested in play testing that myself. I may have to make a new save to do that, though, because my scientist is apparently the only sim candy the aliens in my current game are interested in beaming up. LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    (and the Devs stated they could)

Do you have by any chance the link to this statement? So far I did not see anyone on here at least, who has a female Sim get pregnant after an abduction. So I wonder if that really does work.

• gingerbillgingerbill Posts: 229 Member
    why cant they learn from numerous past mistakes and let people opt in or out of these things?