Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disabled Gamers ~ tips and tricks to make things easier

AshlynneAshlynne Posts: 288 Member
I'm sure that I can't possibly be the only disabled gamer out there playing TS4. What I really like about TS is I can play one handed and still do everything I need to do. At times it can be frustrating that I can't be more efficient (like typing right now), but I would like to know what other disabled gamers have implemented to make Simming easier, whether it's extra software to help with commands or macros, etc.

I'm currently using a Razer Naga Epic Elite which is a very nice mouse with 12 programmable buttons on the left side making it easy to use my thumb to do various things. For instance, I have the game speeds set up as 1 through 4 (4 being the pause button). I also have rotate left and right, move forward, backward, and left and right. I also have the Page Up and Page Down to quickly get from one floor to the next. I have to pause a lot because it takes me more time to command my sims to do things.

I'm looking for new ideas and ways to make this more efficient for me so I can play without being frustrated with my limitations. Anyone have some ideas? What do you do?
qLr9gBj.png
This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.

Comments