Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Loving this so far! Like seriously!!! You tell a remarkable story and I love that your sims direct it.

Can't wait for the next update!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you @Kamio You made my day! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Aww Haiwka is gorgeous! That hairstyle suits her perfectly! I can't wait to see who she chooses.

Oh, and I'm secretly hoping the aliens save Hagen. He's my fave <3
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
    @pammiechick no worries! I'm super keen for the next update :)

You've inspired me to have a crack at the challenge. I'm in the middle of a legacy...but I'm getting PEPS mega bad at the moment! Hurry up GTW!!!
    @Kamio That's exactly what happened to me! I eventually abandoned my legacy because I started this and it's way more interesting with all the rules that are different. :) I'm excited to see what you do!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I went to download Haipo from your gallery and only found bane! Haha!

Ended up creating my own hot and hunky slaves ;)
    @Kamio You have to enable cc in the advanced settings. I hope you get him. He's awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh! Massive fail! Guess what I'm doing when I get back on my computer :)
    edited March 2015
    Early in the morning, Hawika plays with Daisy, making sure she’s fed. At that moment, she thinks about how Hagen is to go before the cowplant for sacrifice and is filled with remorse. How can she get around the rules without the
    Amazon community rallying against her? But she knows it would spell her death and the death of her tribe.

Screenshot_47_3.jpg

At lunch, Hawika sits next to Hagen, staring at the beans and franks he’s prepared for her.

“What is wrong, dear sister?” Hagen asks. “Do you not like the meal? My friend, Sirius, has told me over and over my cooking is worse than globular goo. If you wish, Kawika here will bring you something better.”

“Yes, Creator Heiress,” Kawika says. “I will prepare anything, even lobster, if you wish it.”

Screenshot_49_3.jpg

Hawika tries to smile. She doesn’t want her brother to think about having to leave this world soon. “I’m fine, Hagen. I’m just not hungry. Please do not worry about me. Thank you for your offer, Kawika.”

“If you’re thinking about my birthday,” Hagen says, waving his arms, “my friends have given me a way to visit them. I will not come back and so, you will not have to feed me to the cow plant.”

Screenshot_50_3.jpg

“But Hagen, the community will not allow this, surely,” Hawika pleads. “They will hunt you down and kill you most dishonorably. “ For Hawika knows Hagen’s green friends are all in his mind. She sees him daily talking to himself and working on a mishmash of metal parts out in the backyard. It reminds her of the little park playlands. Maybe her children would be able to use it for exercise one day.

“Where I’m going, they cannot go, Hawika,” Hagen explains. “My friends live on another planet. They do not understand our ways, but they do like me and want me to live with them. They are horrified that you are planning to sacrifice me, but understand it is our culture’s wisdom—to protect our Creator and tribe from a male uprising. To them, there is no difference between male and female. I will be well taken care of so you don’t have to worry, dear sister.”

At this, Hawika laughs, although she isn’t feeling happy on the inside. Hagen’s dream world grows worse and worse every day. She hopes when he reaches the afterlife that the Maker will give him a sound mind. “Okay, Hagen, if you say so.”

Screenshot_52_4.jpg

“Just to let you know,” Hagen says, searching his sister’s eyes, “I will miss you most painfully, Hawika. You will be a strong Creator one day. I will be watching from above.”

Hawika smiles at her brother. Even though his mind is jumbled, he is the most important person to her. She will cherish times like this for the rest of her life and tell stories about him to her children.

Screenshot_51_4.jpg

That afternoon, Kawika prepares lobster thermidore to surprise the Creator Heiress then he helps Maka with his homework. He notices Lopaka idly dancing. “Surely there is something useful you can do, Lopaka. I’m sure Hoopono would not like to hear of your lazy ways.”

Indignant, Lopaka says, “I’m not being lazy, I’m working out with the music. My body grows strong at this tribe. My wish is to help the Creator Heiress with any tasks she desires me to do. I made sure there is no plumbing to fix. The garden does not have weeds and you have already made supper. But you are right, Kawika. I will go see if the Creator Heiress needs anything.”

Screenshot_1_7.jpg

But Kawika does not wish Lopaka to have more time with Hawika for it is his desire to be the slave she chooses to honor with fathering her child. “Wait, Lopaka,” he yells after him. But it is too late. Lopaka is already out the door.

Kaila is mentoring Hawika on the treadmill. “You have the contraption going too fast, Hawika. Ease up or it will overtake you.”

Screenshot_130_1.jpg

But her words did not come fast enough for Hawika stumbles, scraping her chin.

Screenshot_133_1.jpg

Seeing this, Lopaka rushes over and says, “Are you okay, Creator Heiress? May I get you something to relieve your pain?”

Hawika adjusts the settings on the treadmill. “I’m quite fine, Lopaka. I just wasn’t listening to my Champion. I thought I could do more than I actually can and well, I’m a bit clumsy.”

Screenshot_131_1.jpg

With that, Lopaka grins and says, “I will train alongside you just in case you trip again.” And he boxes next to her.

Kaila points at Hawika and orders, “Stop gabbing and start working, Hawika! How are you to be a strong Creator if you only work your mouth?”

Screenshot_135_1.jpg

After a while, Hawika tires. “I’m finished for today.”

But Kaila will not allow her to stop. “You have two miles to go, Hawika. You cannot give up.”

“But I’m tired,” Hawika moans. “Maybe I’m not cut out for this. I wish my mother were here beside me. I have no energy.”

When Lopaka hears these words, he stops what he is doing and hurries over to her. “Hawika, my mother, who is a Scholar, always told me, ‘Do you remember that Creator Heiress who gave up? No one else does either.’”

Screenshot_132_1.jpg

At these words, Hawika laughs. “Your mother didn’t say that.”

Lopaka smiles. “No…but it’s true.”

Hawika nods, feeling a tighter bond with Lopaka. He grows stronger with each passing day and in fact even though he’s sweet, he is not as shy as he once was. He may be even tougher than Kawika. She never thought that would be possible.

Upping the speed on the treadmill, Hawika powers through the next few miles. Kaila yells at her until she finishes.

Screenshot_134_1.jpg

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Loved the update!!!! I can't wait to see what happens with Hagen :)
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    SQUUEEEEEE! I am so excited, do you have the expansion yet or are you waiting until tomorrow? Hagen is in for a journey alright! And who will Hawika choose? you've written both of her slaves to be so sweet and enticing. What a tough choice! =O
    @naniminna I've preordered it!!! CANNOT WAIT!

Thank you, Kamio!! Love yours, too! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Got it...muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Got it...muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! >:)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Let me know what you think of it!!! I've still got 2 days to goooooo!!! :smiley:

Super happy for you!

edited March 2015
    I think the game runs better now! It's slick! But didn't even know it had downloaded and could only play with it for 30 minutes. BUT what I've done with it so far is amazingly! Squeee! >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Screenshot_127_1.jpg

Hagen’s birthday is tomorrow and Kaila knows what he’s up to in the backyard. She’s met these blue and green people in her dreams, but she will not tell anyone for fear they think she’s insane, too, and she would lose her position as a highly regarded Champion of the Amazon. She is a master in mechanics and knows Hagen will never finish this contraption on time. She has grown to love Hagen as much as any sister in Tribe Wahine and wants to see him live out his life, even if it has to be very far away.

Stealthily, Kaila tiptoes to the backyard in the middle of the night. Shielding her eyes, she goes to work.

Screenshot_126_1.jpg

By early morning, she is almost finished. Maybe Hagen will be able to do the final touches soon. Kaila does not know Hawika’s plans for his birthday. It is Hagen’s right to birth a child, so there is time to work a bit more. Although he must choose his breeding partner that night.

Screenshot_128_1.jpg

Sadly, Kaila walks away, knowing Hagen will be gone from their tribe forever. She decides to offer herself to bear his child. There is no greater slave than a Creator’s son. She would speak to him at the celebration.

Screenshot_129_1.jpg

That afternoon, Hawika asks Hagen what he would like to do for his birthday.

“I do not want the whole village here, Hawika,” Hagen says. “It’s bad enough my friends cannot come. Having all the women here makes my head hurt.”

Hawika’s face falls. “So no big celebration? What will we do then?”

“Have Kawika bake a cake while I work on my rocket. I’m not nearly finished, and I want it done by tonight. How about a tribal family celebration under the full moon with the stars smiling at me?”

Screenshot_139_1.jpg

“Remember, Hagen,” Hawika says. “You must choose a breeding partner tonight. I thought you would desire one of the beautiful women from another tribe. Surely, you cannot pass up this opportunity. I would dearly love to have your child here with us.”

“No,” Hagen says with fire in his voice. “I am not for this world, Hawika. Don’t you understand? I’ve been chosen for a deeper purpose. I am to sire a child from the stars.”

Screenshot_140_1.jpg

Tears erupt in Hawika’s eyes as her throat thickens. “Then I will have nothing of my family left!” She races away from Hagen and his insanity, slamming the door and flinging herself on her bed.

Screenshot_16_5.jpg

Later that day, Kawika coaxes Hawika out of her room. He says he’s made something for her that will make her smile. “Meet me at the campfire. Marshmallows will make you happy, Hawika. I know your taste in food.”

Giggling, Hawika draws herself out of the covers and does what Kawika suggests. True to his word, he has a scrumptious crispy marshmallow waiting for her on the end of a long stick.

“Here, Hawika. For you,” Kawika thrusts the marshmallow over to her. “Toasty brown, just the way you like it.”

Hawika’s inside ping. What a sweetheart, she thinks. “Thank you, Kawika,” Hawika says, plopping the delicious creamy sweetness in her mouth. The warmth helps sooth her troubles.

Screenshot_143_1.jpg

“Tell me, Creator Heiress,” Kawika says. “Why does such a pretty face wear such a sour look? What is wrong?”

Out of frustration, Hawika explains, “Hagen is refusing to mate and his birthday is today. If he doesn’t choose tonight, he will be sacrificed in the morning. And you know his green friends do not exist. He has the insane idea they will give him a mate and he will go away to be with them forever. Have you ever heard of such crazy talk? I’m afraid if he flees, the Amazon Council will hunt him down and sacrifice him in the Pillar of Death on the temple grounds. His spirit will be doomed for eternity like the wretched Adda of our first generation tribe!”

Screenshot_142_1.jpg

“I have observed Hagen all his life, Hawika,” Kawika says, raising his arms. “And he’s seen things and known things that cannot be explained. I’m inclined to trust him. You cannot worry about him any longer. He will be his own man come tonight. He either offers himself to a woman to breed and then allows his sacrifice or he runs away only to suffer punishment. What can worrying do for you as our new Creator? Your birthday is just over the horizon. We need you to be a strong leader. Leave this matter to the Maker.”

Screenshot_141_1.jpg

Hawika searches Kawika’s eyes and sees a strength there she hasn’t seen in any other slave she’s met. She owes everything to him down to her life. If Bane hadn’t been vanquished he might have forced her to breed with him. “You speak with the wisdom of the Maker, Kawika. I will listen and try not to worry. Will you make Hagen’s cake? We will be celebrating soon.”

“As you wish, Creator Heiress,” Kawika says, bowing his head.

Hawika rises to go into the women’s compound, but when she does, a warmth envelops her like a comforting hug. She sees a light surrounding her and then a strange voice speaks. “Hawika of the Tribe Wahine of Hagen the Genius,” says the voice, echoing in her mind. “Do not fear us. We wish you no harm. We are your friends as we are friends of your brother, Hagen. He wishes to live with us at the planet Sixam and we will gladly show him a way to us. Do not worry about him. If you wish his first born child, we offer it to you as long as you allow its birth on your premises.”

Screenshot_144_1.jpg

Confused, Hawika’s eyebrows knit. “I do not understand.”

“All will come clear to you in the future,” the voice responds and then the light and the warmth leave her body.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    I suspect that Hagen will be...

P
    R
    E
    G
    N
    A
    N
    T
    !
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good

P
    R
    E
    G
    N
    A
    N
    T
    !

*Pammiechick's eyebrows wiggle* >:)>:);)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member

P
    R
    E
    G
    N
    A
    N
    T
    !

*Pammiechick's eyebrows wiggle* >:)>:);)

*Wiggles nose*
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    I think so too. But I like how the Aliens of Sixam have contacted Hawika. I wonder if you will implement the human skins that aliens have. It'll be interesting to see how the tribe deals with THAT in the child.
    edited April 2015
    Love love loved the update!!! This is one awesome little tribe of sims :)
    Post edited by Kamio on
    Thank you @Kamio !!! <3 Will write more today. A lot is going on with GTW! So much fun!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Haha! Don't I know it! I got the itch to play my amazon challenge today...but I really want to explore a few things in GTW first :smile:

I am having a seriously amazing time!
    edited April 2015
    Late that afternoon, Hagen’s party starts. Kawika is hard at work, making Hagen’s hamburger cake.

Screenshot_157.jpg

Hagen wastes no time in blowing out the candles, but he’s not excited about his new journey. He feels his sister’s sorrow inside his bones and wishes he could follow the path she desires, but she just did not understand.

Screenshot_160_1.jpg

With a huge breath, Hagen blows out his candles.

Screenshot_161_1.jpg

And whirls into young adulthood.

Screenshot_162_1.jpg

Not feeling much different, Hagen saunters outside to finish the rocket, but sees someone has already done that for him. Who could have possibly had the skill to do such a thing? He knows his friends have never visited his world, so it could not have been them.

Screenshot_147_1.jpg

He’s about to check the wormhole generator when he hears a familiar voice behind him. “I hope you like your birthday present, Hagen.”

Turning around, Hagen sees Kaila. He knits his eyebrows. “Did you…?”

She grins, shrugging, “You’re not the only one who hears voices from another world. They offered me a place with them, too, but I turned them down. I love my home and do not wish to leave.”

“But why would they ask you?”

“For my skills, of course. I’m a master at every skill, Hagen. It runs in my family. They obviously are seeking humans who can be helpful to them in their world.”

Screenshot_164_1.jpg

Hagen looks down. “Then why would they ever choose me?”

“You have…something special. I don’t know what it is but even when I’m around you, I want to be with you, Hagen. Maybe it’s the same for them.”

Hagen’s face warms. “So, you do not mind that I go away to live with them? It breaks Amazon tradition.”

Glancing toward the stars, Kaila says with an impish grin, “Not if you allow me to breed with you before you go. It is my desire to have your child, Hagen. And it would be an honor to bestow upon your sister when she becomes Creator to have your child here with us.”

Screenshot_166_1.jpg

Blood rushes out of Hagen’s head for he knows he cannot agree. “Dear Champion, I cannot lay with you for I am bound with another.”

“Bound? How so?”

“From whence I was a little child, I have spoken, played, and enjoyed the company of a wonderful girl. Her name is Xetrov. Over the many suns, we’ve fallen in love. I plan on mating with her. Only her, Kaila.” Hagen wipes his face. “I’m very sorry.”

Screenshot_168_1.jpg

“Surely you jest, Hagen,” Kaila says. “I mean, what does breeding have to do with love? It is but a thing to do. If you will just fulfill this obligation, you will be free to go to this Xetrov with my blessing. Let us go at once.” Kaila grabs onto Hagen’s hand but he jerks it back.

“No!” Hagen yells. “I will not betray my beloved this way. You do not understand. Mating is very special to Xetrov and to her people…and to me. I will not do as you say. Not in this.”

Screenshot_169_1.jpg

Kaila is overcome by many emotions. “I cannot believe you are saying this. Do you know what it means?”

“Yes, I do,” Hagen says. “I do not wish anyone harm, Kaila. Please be understanding in this as you have at my departure to Sixam.”

Screenshot_170_1.jpg

Anger swells within Kaila at Hagen’s rejection. “I will NOT!” Kaila roars. “You will regret this, slave! I cannot do anything now because of my love for Hawika, but if you step foot on this property again, I will see to it myself you are sacrificed. Don’t think I won’t!”

Screenshot_172_1.jpg

Hagen watches woefully as Kaila storms off. But he would not think about her threats.

Screenshot_173_1.jpg

Signaling to Hawika it is time to leave, his family assembles to say good-bye.

“What is this contraption, Hagen?” Hoopono asks, just now noticing the colossal structure in the backyard.

Hagen grins at her. “It will help me find my friends.”

Screenshot_174_1.jpg

“Why must you leave without breeding, Hagen!” Hawika says, flipping her arms in the air. “I understand where you are going, and I’m pleased you will live out your life without fear from the Amazon Council, but I want your child here. Now. And I don’t want it to have green skin!”

Screenshot_175_1.jpg

Hagen glances at his sister’s milky hands. He may not see them again. “I’ve told you why, Hawika, but I know you do not understand my ways. You never have. I am not of this world. I belong to another and it’s time I go home.”

Screenshot_177_1.jpg

“And you will not reconsider and mate with Kaila? She’s told me you refused her. She is very upset! How can I go back to her without your consent, brother? How can you come back here even with a child that was promised to me? She will put you in the Pit of Death!”

“You would not let her, surely,” Hagen says, softly.

Screenshot_176_1.jpg

Hawika locks onto Hagen’s eyes, holding back tears. “She is my Champion. I owe her everything.” Hawika’s heart beats, hammering her chest. “But as Creator, I could never see any harm come to you.”

Screenshot_178_1.jpg

Gently, Hagen wraps his arms around his sister, holding her and saying good-bye.

Screenshot_179_1.jpg

He gives each of his tribe family a hug, saying something special to each one, including little Maka.

Screenshot_180_1.jpg
    After he squeezes his sister’s hand one more time, he puts on his helmet and enters the rocket.

Screenshot_181_1.jpg

With the rumbling roar of the rocket engines, the capsule jettisons up to the stars.

Screenshot_184_1.jpg

And after what feels like only a few minutes, Hagen steps out of the rocket and onto the planet Sixam.

Hagen is finally home.

Screenshot_186_1.jpg

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ooooooooooh :)

Some one made it to Sixam!!!! It looks amazing!!! I hope that you explored every inch!!!

I haven't gotten my sin there yet...but eventually I will!!

I was sad to see that Hagen wouldn't leave a small part of himself with her :(

Keep up the good work! Loving Hawikas hair btw