Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Abduction/Mpreg stuff...?

So I know male pregnancy is possible with GTW but I can't figure out how. I tried having my sim look through the observatory in hopes of getting abducted and coming back pregnant but I don't even know if that will work.
CAN human sims get pregnant by getting abducted? Or do I actually have to HOOK UP with an alien NPC?
My Sim is already in a relationship with another guy, and since I can't have legitimate mpreg right now between the two of them, since all the mods are broken, I thought I'd try getting him abducted...
That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.

Comments

• Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    male sims can get pregnant by woohooing with female aliens etc. the best chance is science career, having a rocket in your yard. try those and see if it helps. also if you male sim has woohoo with female alien there is a chance both with end up pregnant.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • caerspencaerspen Posts: 3 New Member
    It can happen - try having some crystals in your inventory, maybe? My household was living in the new town when it happened.The female sim in my household was abducted, tried for baby with the husband, and now EVERY TIME they try for baby - both of them end up pregnant. Not sure if it's a bug or what, but it surprised me when it happened the second time.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I have heard, that if you go to the small retail (pre-made) store and buy a space rock, your chances improve.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Male and female sims can get pregnant from abduction. I assumed I'd have to find the aliens through the science career, but they found me first one night while my sim was working on his rocket. lol A day after his return he had an upset tummy moodlet, and things went crazy after that. He gave birth to an adorable alien boy a few days later. ;) Here are a few screenshots for you!

TS4%20Alien%20Pregnancy_zps3nakhhhi.jpg

Baby bump. ;)
    37aeb14d-f554-4234-b8bc-37cc52a19348_zpsvoeqtzjn.png

Trying to explain his "sudden weight gain" to his co-worker in the science career while stuffing his face. lol Poor guy is ALWAYS hungry now.
    71a37977-8449-4884-88bd-b4eecae4e7d3_zpsxfqx4m5l.png

This is what happens in between your belly growth stages. Glitter explodes from your abdomen and your baby bump gets bigger. LOL Just priceless!
    343249a5-9916-4831-92e2-667e0b328705_zpsq9dbhiza.png

The look on his face is like "PLEASE, Sim Overlord, help me!" I actually felt sorry for the poor guy, he was always looking so distressed!
    d64f65c7-7659-4d3d-8ec5-12c9fd02c891_zpsjg0xedrc.png

His condition did make him VERY popular with the ladies, though. Probably the only perk he experienced from it. hahaha
    0738eebf-6af7-4cdb-98b9-5b4b3ac8aec7_zpsgiksqtev.png

Bring on the LABOR Pain!
    179fae1a-e539-4d54-979b-690d7163ad4d_zpsqjnhag3x.png

I wanted to check out the hospital birth, so I opted to deliver the baby at the hospital. The Top Secret Alien Birth Certificate you get with an alien birth is a really nice addition. Love it! Being able to see the birth was really neat, but my Sim's brother (who I brought along for moral support) fled the scene shortly after arriving. Jerk. -.-
    abb2193f-9cd1-4d0f-a1fc-c162e241705b_zpspsl9jjyn.png

Even though it was an out of this world experience, my sim still fell in love with the little alien once he was born... and so did I. He's so stinkin cute, funny, and sweet!
    24b4e684-97b1-41de-bab1-9400ddeea520_zpseqxmekgd.png

Your male sim also has the option of breastfeeding the alien baby. I almost laughed myself out of my chair. Just hilarious... and the look on my sim's face after was even better. (Everything is blurred, of course!)

Bonding with his little alien while said alien child is wearing his "disguise". He's adorable in both forms.
    33b3cd05-5276-4056-b14f-de38d47f5e32_zpsszgdlgg2.png
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    Hmm, I made a female alien and had her try for baby with a townie who she's now engaged to. They both had babies who match her skin color, but when the boy grew up he can't hide in his alien disguise. Do you think it's since he's only half alien or am I missing something?
  • YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    My male, alien Sim actually got abducted randomly. He was in bed when suddenly he got up and walked outside in the middle of the night and just... got abducted. So I guess it can happen at any random time, really.
    edited April 2015
    Andiratyme wrote: »
    Hmm, I made a female alien and had her try for baby with a townie who she's now engaged to. They both had babies who match her skin color, but when the boy grew up he can't hide in his alien disguise. Do you think it's since he's only half alien or am I missing something?

I remember reading somewhere that the hybrid (half human half alien) children all look like aliens in the child stage (and thus can use disguises), but that it doesn't mean they will be aliens when they grow up into adults. Apparently they can become almost full human, meaning their alien side is dormant... or they can grow to have a dominant alien side... or be a true hybrid. I want to play test this more, but I have not been able to yet.

I know this doesn't answer your question fully, but I think there are some complex (or just buggy) genetic probabilities that are in play with alien hybrid children.

Edit: Can your alien hybrid wear human hair? My hybrid cannot wear human hair, but he can use a disguise, so I was wondering if there is maybe a link to the hair. If you can wear hair and have full CAS features (human dominant genes) then maybe you don't get a disguise? Likewise, if you're "hairless" maybe you're alien dominant, then you get the disguise. I really need to play test this, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. :/

• hearmeoutxhearmeoutx Posts: 84 Member
    I thought that the abduction would be like in the past where you had to be doing something that made you get abducted. My female sim was standing outside right after work, and she had just invited someone to hang out. All of a sudden she was abducted. I was a little shocked.
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    edited April 2015
    I have a female alien who is living with her husband and she managed to get him pregnant. Then after he gave birth, he woke up in the middle of the night to examine a strange light and got abducted. Don't really know how since he is mostly a painter and photographer.

FYI, babies had via abduction can be sent to their home planet from their bassinet, which I guess removes them from your family. I haven't tried it yet.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
    I almost accidentally clicked on the action to send the alien baby back to his home planet. I think that's a good option for people who hate the idea of anything supernatural in their game, but I'd never have the heart to boot one of those little darlings back to their home planet. Alien babies are so cute!
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    Hybrid children come in two forms. They can appear human and have the alien skin tone, but none of the traits of the aliens. Meaning they can have hair and regular clothes like any normal sim, they just have the alien unique skin tone... Or they can appear as an alien and have no hair or options for regular clothes unless in disguise. It's just a matter of which hybrid form they actually take after. The human dominant side or the alien dominant side.
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

I also found it really awesome that they included the Pollination Tech in the genealogy for children born via alien abduction. It's the only picture of his mom he'll ever have. :'(
    TS4%20Alien%20Genes_zps7qv0oi9o.jpg
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I also found it really awesome that they included the Pollination Tech in the genealogy for children born via alien abduction. It's the only picture of his mom he'll ever have. :'(
    TS4%20Alien%20Genes_zps7qv0oi9o.jpg

I like how her career is "Pollinator", as if she gets paid to woohoo/probe humans everyday :D
  • caitastrophecaitastrophe Posts: 13 New Member
    I really wish the Alien Pregnancy/Mpreg stuff was opt-in. I'm getting so irritated, the same sim just got abducted twice and mpreg'd again and it's really making me want to just scrap this family. It's not what I want with this group and having to wait it out and then split/delete is becoming really, really irritating. ><

A toggle by household would be really nice, even if the default is 'on'.
  • RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    I haven't had an abduction at all yet. I'm waiting not-so-patiently for it to happen.
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    I've been trying for two days irl to get my male sim abducted....nothing. lol He's got the satellite dish and crystals still nothing. Any tips??
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Is the upset tummy thing right away or does it happens next day?
    Male and female sims can get pregnant from abduction. I assumed I'd have to find the aliens through the science career, but they found me first one night while my sim was working on his rocket. lol A day after his return he had an upset tummy moodlet, and things went crazy after that. He gave birth to an adorable alien boy a few days later. ;) Here are a few screenshots for you!

TS4%20Alien%20Pregnancy_zps3nakhhhi.jpg
  • KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited April 2015
    taffy550 wrote: »
    I've been trying for two days irl to get my male sim abducted....nothing. lol He's got the satellite dish and crystals still nothing. Any tips??

same with my sim an its been two sim weeks in game an 4 rl days an i cant get any of my sims abducted
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I didn't even try. My sim got woken out of bed and went to investigate strange lights. The uncomfortable moodlet comes about 1 day later.

04-01-15_10-03%C2%A0PM.png
    edited April 2015
    @Rudiarose It showed up the next day. When he got home from being abducted all he had was this moodlet:

TS4%20Aliens%20Awesome_zps5jznlecg.jpg

Being in the Scientist career definitely helps, I think. The poor guy was abducted again a few sim days ago, and was pregnant AGAIN! My sim has never even woohooed with another sim, and he's all birthing aliens. hahaha (It has been a very hilarious and fun time). Anyway, this time he had twins. He's definitely scarred for life. Also, the twins have the same Pollinator as their mother. I think it's kind of cool that the twins are full siblings to the eldest.

The twins when they were born. Same white skin; I really like that white alien skintone!
    f5b09b38-c8fb-4740-8321-c4ab653637df_zpsa00sfpik.png

Here's a screenshot of them all sitting together while the children are wearing their "disguises".
    ae4d69d3-2f56-4f2a-a487-07420b51f5b2_zps7jvpyjuc.png
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I have a female alien who is living with her husband and she managed to get him pregnant. Then after he gave birth, he woke up in the middle of the night to examine a strange light and got abducted. Don't really know how since he is mostly a painter and photographer.

FYI, babies had via abduction can be sent to their home planet from their bassinet, which I guess removes them from your family. I haven't tried it yet.
    So if you just try for a baby with a female alien and human male, the guy will get pregnant? That's pretty cool.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    I have a female in the science career so far of course not abducted but then I guess that's for the males. LOL, but as of yet shes not far enough to have gotten it all down pact yet. The pictures are all wonderful, the story behind them is cool. Loved seeing them, made me want to make a male. lol. OK off to play.
    sirona66 wrote: »
    I have a female in the science career so far of course not abducted but then I guess that's for the males. LOL, but as of yet shes not far enough to have gotten it all down pact yet. The pictures are all wonderful, the story behind them is cool. Loved seeing them, made me want to make a male. lol. OK off to play.

Your female will still get abducted and can still become pregnant with an alien baby. It's just more hilarious when it happens to a guy. LOL (Well, from a woman's perspective I guess. There is something fiendishly entertaining about a guy going into labor.) Just keep on progressing through the science career, and you should get a home visit one of these nights. ;) I had my first one after a promotion that offered me my first new piece of clothing. I put it on and I was abducted 5 minutes later. Not sure if that is coincidence or not. LOL

• RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    My male Sim was abducted and his house was overrun with aliens. Pretty awesome.
  • DavinedivasimDavinedivasim Posts: 3 New Member
    My new male sim I created to become a dr. In GTW had worked his job a few days and got his logic to level 2. He was then beckoned outside by some light and was abducted by aliens and now he's pregnant! I didn't want this ! I am not against aliens... it's cool at another time, gameplay or different sim! I honestly wanted his brother sim to have a relationship with an alien. Better yet I wanted to be in control of which sim or alien to connect with, date, woohoo, etc. Ugh! This is frustrating! My pregnant male sim already has a girlfriend (they haven't woohooed) their relationship is very new and now this! I know now to try resetting my sim to prevent this from happening in the future but that info is too late now. I hope in the next patch update they make the pregnancy through abductions an on/ or off option or at least a cheat.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top