Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    someone please gift me <3
    it's very hard to buy simpoints here, they dont accept my card and its not sold on stores (just the worlds monte vista and dragon valley)

heres my wishlist : http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=osupermegabom

my top 3 worlds is

midnight hollow
    lucky palms
    hidden springs

or if worlds are too expensive, objects :

Deliciously Indulgent Bakery
    Massage Table
    Titanic Toy Machine
    door of life and death
    Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll

or anything related to food / toddlers and electrofuturistic (electronic and/or futuristic hehe)

if you can i would appreciate any set, especially world sets ( cassino, the lucky palms retreat, etc, really would like anything even a single object)

anyone on a gifting time?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited March 2015
    I have updated my list...

and thank you @despina53 !
    (Edit: Thanks to you, I now have enough of the Homecoming Set to get it free on the next Daily Deal. :o:*:D )
    Post edited by tinkknitz on
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    I have been especially blessed this week! Thanks to @despina53, @Scillakees (again!) and @moman2kids I have to update my wishlist once more. Thank you so much, guys!

My original post is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12879128/#Comment_12879128

My wishlist can be found here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Schweighsr#
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Sweet2 / @tinkknitz / and @Schweighsr - You are all very welcome. Enjoy your games B)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I have updated my original top 5
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited March 2015
    Updated my list! :)

edit: Thanks so much @moman2kids!
    Post edited by pxelskies on
  • njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MiluCutu19MiluCutu19 Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everyone.. I really cant post my wishlist but please check my profile.. There are so many objects that I want so badly
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Updated my list thank to my generous friends and simmers, @RaeNic , @AlphaFen , @Reachsims , @ANNAPTX , @HBSIMSTER and @Annadenise !!
    * soo embressed* <3o:)
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    MiluCutu19 wrote: »
    Hey everyone.. I really cant post my wishlist but please check my profile.. There are so many objects that I want so badly
    you can still make a top five list here. They can always find your wish list using your username.:)

YShQCz1.png
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    you can still make a top five list here. They can always find your wish list using your username.:)

@blacksheba1973 is right hun! :) but still just to help you here is WL of @MiluCutu19 ;

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MiluCutu19
    Hello everyone, you are all sweet and kind! Here's my top 5 objects: Brainy Desk, Serious Artist's Easel, masked chair, Getaway Lounge Chair and EmpireLine Dishwasher
    I'm collecting objects for a certain house, and I really need help! Its an amazing beach house SIMplicity, its called "The Weekender" remind me of The Hamptons *-* it has an infinity pool, its a beautiful house
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Thanks to some very generous simmers and some nifty DDs, I've update my original post and wishlist. XD
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    edited April 2015
    I suppose it doesn't hurt to leave my wishlist here. (It's also in my signature) :) Thanks in advance!

Top 5 sets I am working on: (The individual items are in my wishlist... hope I'm doing this right!)

1. Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
    2. Collectionne Stäncké
    3. Also Part of a Set Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    4. Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
    5. Life's A Beach (Swim)
    Post edited by MermaidInWonderlan on
    Omg guys, you are all amazing, thank you so much! I wan everything on my top 5 and more.. Thank you so so much, happy simming everyone!!
    edited April 2015
    I decided to buy everything from this list with my simpoints that left.. Thank you so much again everyone.. And sorry for my mistakes, i'm still learning
    Post edited by MiluCutu19 on
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Can I post a second top 5? Because I really want to collect objects for that house, its really important to me! My second top 5: Ultra Trash Depository XL, Blue Treasure Toy Box, North Star Seeker, EmpireLine Larder and Italian Starburst Mirror

LOL @MiluCutu19. Sure you can, but next time, just edit your original (first) post. That way I don't need to keep changing your link on the first page. Instead of me changing your link over and over and over and over, it's your job to edit your original post. Does that make sense? You might want to go back to the first post in this thread and read my instructions once more. This time, though, I will change your link to your latest post and from now on, you can edit that one, the link to which I am leaving here for you. :)
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Can I post a second top 5? Because I really want to collect objects for that house, its really important to me! My second top 5: Ultra Trash Depository XL, Blue Treasure Toy Box, North Star Seeker, EmpireLine Larder and Italian Starburst Mirror

LOL @MiluCutu19. Sure you can, but next time, just edit your original (first) post. That way I don't need to keep changing your link on the first page. Instead of me changing your link over and over and over and over, it's your job to edit your original post. Does that make sense? You might want to go back to the first post in this thread and read my instructions once more. This time, though, I will change your link to your latest post and from now on, you can edit that one, the link to which I am leaving here for you. :)
    Thanks for continuing to keep up with this hon. I hope that all's well with you. :smiley: **Hugs**

YShQCz1.png
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Updated my list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Khala_OakeageKhala_Oakeage Posts: 235 Member
    Thank you @nevills for the chandelier, brought the CYS for Live, Laugh, Love down a bit further for me :smiley:

Updated my list.
    @blacksheba1973 - My pleasure and thank you, Sharon, for staying with this forum and our Sims 3 friends. All is well in my world and I hope the same for you. I hope you enjoyed your vacation, too! *HUGS*
  • tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    Alright, i was just promoted to a member (Yay!) and i'm trying to make my original post have the links to the items on my wishlist (the blue clicky links). How exactly do i edit that? it doesnt give me the ^URL tool^ (at the top of the tools above my comment when making a new comment). What i mean is, on NEW posts i can add a link... But when i goto edit my original post it doesnt let me.
    Does that make sense?
    @tybbob1 - Yes, it makes sense. Just make a new post so you can add the links and not have to mess with the old (original) post. Congratulations on your promotion! ;)