Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

rabidkitty07's Lot Showcase

rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Orchard Hill
Three bedrooms, two and one half bath, kitchen with breakfast nook, family room, diningroom, covered front and back porches, beautiful landscaping.

02-16-15_1-45nbspAM_zpsizklgqyj.png
02-16-15_1-46nbspAM_zpskl30pbwm.png
02-16-15_1-51nbspAM_zpshy0xbvwu.png

My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

Post edited by rabidkitty07 on

Comments

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Gorgeous build
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Orchard Hill is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home. It looks great that you have a chimney on the roof. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them on the edges of the front and back exteriors of the home. Very nice covered front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there having a rest in the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have used the columns there and for the back porch. It is nice that you have placed garden planters there for sims to enjoy seeing plants and flowers that are growing there, when they come to enter the home. The wall lights either sides of the front door are nice touches there. The open shutter windows add a nice look to the home. It looks great how you have done the paved wavy front pathway. Sims will have fun playing chess outdoors in the sunshine on the table in the backyard. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The type of beds that you have used in the double bedrooms are nice, and it looks nice how you placed windows and curtains on wall area behind the beds. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto the beds when waking in the mornings. The window dining nook in the kitchen is nice. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors through the windows at the views whilst dining there. The curved bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl and knife set are nice kitchen touches on the counters. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the living room! Nice arnchair and sofa seating sitting fireplace area for sims to enjoy sitting and chatting in front of the fire. The flowers on the fireplace ledge are nice for sims to see when sitting there.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Thank you both! The name is a spin-off of two streets my husband lived on before he met me. So he had a hand in it's creation as well! :)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks great! I love the architecture and the layout of the house. :D
    Thank you @yanti68, I'm glad you like it!

Contempo Manor

Five bedrooms, six bathrooms, upstairs loft overlooking the sunken living room, basement with exercise equipment, pool, three car garage, covered back patio, shop for crafting bench, and dining room. Not pictured: study. I have to say this has been my biggest project to date and I was working on it the same time I was working on my wedding reception venue. I'm glad I waited to post so I could create the basement.

03-31-15_1-53nbspAM_zpsqu28o0ue.png
    03-31-15_1-54nbspAM_zpstipjgzl1.png
    03-31-15_1-51nbspAM-3_zpsg9kzonpe.png03-31-15_1-52nbspAM_zpsfbrkffxw.png
    03-31-15_1-51nbspAM-2_zpsiifty6h0.png03-31-15_1-51nbspAM_zpsxzrvpge7.png
    03-31-15_1-52nbspAM-3_zpslkyd88gk.png
    03-31-15_1-52nbspAM-2_zpsori8hcyh.png
    03-31-15_1-50nbspAM-3_zpstrhebfcb.png
    03-31-15_1-50nbspAM-2_zpszy2azeak.png03-31-15_1-50nbspAM_zpshjvlsc2s.png
    03-31-15_1-47nbspAM-2_zpsgcnjx39j.png
    03-31-15_1-48nbspAM_zpstkequgsm.png
    03-31-15_1-47nbspAM-3_zpsvf2u9ijf.png
    03-31-15_1-47nbspAM_zpsexabilsi.png
    03-31-15_1-49nbspAM_zpszqpolnvk.png
    03-31-15_1-48nbspAM-2_zpsliqq91sz.png
    03-31-15_1-45nbspAM_zpsktwre8ub.png
    03-31-15_1-44nbspAM_zps5geebst6.png
    03-31-15_1-46nbspAM-2_zpss7zkyaki.png
    03-31-15_1-46nbspAM_zpskhu8u7ir.png

edited March 2015
    Contempo Manor is a very nice home! :) Very nice layout of the home! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have a bridge over the water to the front door. The flowers and rocks on the front exterior of the home looks very nice! Nice water fountain feature in the front courtyard. Nice upper patio for sims to enjoy sitting at the table in the sunshine. Very nice backyard area and pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food and chatting. They will have fun playing horseshoes. It is great that you have a gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the boxes. Very nice covered over patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the dining table there in the outdoors air. The floor pattern under the table is a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue, green and brown colour schemes of the double bedrooms look very nice. Nice study desk areas in the bedrooms. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers. It looks nice how you have placed the patterned floor rugs in the bedrooms. The pictures on the walls add nice touches in the rooms for sims to enjoy looking at whilst laying in bed. The pig looks great on the dresser in the brown bedroom! The red colour of the arnchair and plants looks nice with the brown colour of the room. Nice window sofa sitting area in the green bedroom. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there with the sunlight coming in through the window. It is nice that the bedroom door leads out to the upper patio. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the different types of fitness equipment in the basement gym. The bar area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the curved bar counter area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The drinks displsy cabinets look great on the wall. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy resting there having a chat, whilst drinking. The large lamps look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the sofa. The musical themed pictures on the walls add very nice looks to the room. They are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice window dining area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst eating their meals. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The tv family room is very nice! Very nice tv alcove! The stone texture of the walls looks nice, and it looks great how you have placed bookcases either sides of the alcove. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats having a read of a book or watching tv together. It looks nice how you have placed the lights on the wall. Very nice calming brown and green colour scheme of the bathroom! The wall and floor tiling looks nice. The nook areas in the bathroom look nice and the green towels are nice touches on the walls.
    Thank you for your review @rosemow!

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Wonderful builds with great interior design and decoration :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Thank you @masajo! I'm glad you like them. :)

Victorian Country Manor

Three bedroom, two bathroom Victorian style home. NoCC.

04-20-15_12-18nbspAM-2_zpshyrxgvn3.png
    04-20-15_12-18nbspAM_zpsjrbu4swq.png
    04-20-15_12-18nbspAM-3_zpsp4pmhc0u.png

Victorian Country Manor is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The tower and the roofing on the tower looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows! The purple and blue flowers looks pretty how you have placed on the edges of the building. Very nice wraparound porch! The spandrels look nice. Nice gardening area. It looks great how you have placed the gardening boxes beside the porch. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes, and enjoy looking at the plants whilst on the porch. Nice outdoors fire pit area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the tree stump seats toasting food on the fire and chatting, enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the kitchen, living and dining areas looks very nice. The brown, cream and purple colour scheme of the areas looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. The mugs rack on the stove counter, the knife block on the bar stool counter and the hanging pots are nice kitchen touches. The flowers in the corner nook and on the curved side table in the dining area and the candles on the dining table are very nice for sims to see whilst enjoy sitting at the table eating their meals. The display shelves item in the other corner nook looks nice there. Very nice sofas and armchair sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there watching TV and chatting. It looks nice how you have placed plants behind the sofa near the window. They are nice touches of green and nature in the room. Nice sitting area in the foyer. The bedrooms are very nice! Nice window study desk areas in the rooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The red colour of the walls in the master bedroom looks nice. The drapes over the bedhead gives a very nice look in the room. Nice full length mirror nook. Sims will enjoy checking their appearance there. The floor tiling and wall pattern in the bathroom looks nice. It is looks nice that you have placed the triangular bath tub in the bathroom. The shower nook is great. Sims will like stepping onto the blue floor rugs after having their relaxing bath or their shower.
    Thank you for your review of my lot and I'm glad you like it!

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great job on your builds, @rabidkitty07! That last one especially shows real character in the neighborhood and I like your roofing choices on it. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very nice showcase of builds! :smiley:
    I especially like your Contempo Manor, amazing roofing work! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great job on your builds, @rabidkitty07! That last one especially shows real character in the neighborhood and I like your roofing choices on it. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
    Newcrest Abode Starter
    1 bedroom, 1 bath, just under 20k, plenty of room for future expanding!

06-16-15_9-47nbspPM_zpsqg51zbf5.png
    06-16-15_9-47nbspPM-2_zpsig9ju55n.png
    06-16-15_9-48nbspPM_zpsa7sh1gv6.png
    06-16-15_9-49nbspPM_zpsgvnrfgi7.png

Newcrest Abode Starter is a very nice starter for the new world :) The layout of the interior of the home looks very nice. The green, blue and brown colour scheme of the home looks nice. Nice study desk corner nook in the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or having a read of a book. The leafy picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. They will enjoy playing the guitar in their home. The circles floor rug is a nice touch in the bathroom. Very nice dining area. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows onto them whilst eating their meals. The birds pictures are a nice touch on the wall there. It looks nice how you have angled the armchair next to the fireplace in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting there or on the sofa having a chat and warming up near the fire. The floor rugs in the living and dining areas add nice looks to the home. The lavender plants look homely near the front window. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planter near the front door. Nice side porch sitting patio.
    It is a nice starter home for Newcrest :)
    Thank you for your review @rosemow! You are always so kind. I hope to build some more starter homes in the future!

Urban Acres
    3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home for a family of six. Plenty of room for future expansion!

06-18-15_10-45nbspPM-2_zpsfsjbxq4u.png
    06-18-15_10-46nbspPM-2_zpsbz1mgzvc.png
    06-18-15_10-45nbspPM_zpsl6pnffe2.png
    06-18-15_10-46nbspPM_zps8hzcfq5l.png

Urban Acres is a very nice family home! :) It looks nice how you have done the peaked roofing over the left hand side windows and over the front entrance area. The sunflowers along the front porch edge look a very sunny sight for sims to enjoy seeing when coming to enter the home, and the flowers in the corner nook look pretty! It looks very nice how you used the rocks as a border for the flowers and around the base of the tree. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the kids bedrooms. Very nice living room sitting corner for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa, watching TV or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice island workbench counter and dining table! It looks nice how you have placed them together. The fruit bowl, spices and mugs set are nice kitchen touches in the room. It looks nice how you have angled the bar counter. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar after their meal. Very nice study! It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy resting there having a read or use a computer at the study desk.The purple and green wall colours of the bedrooms look nice.
    The home is very nice :)
    It is actually modeled after my own home. I wish I had flowerbeds like those! Right now they are just full of grass and a lima bean plant, lol.

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Urban Acres is a lovely build, beautiful front entrance and gorgeous interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg