Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Get to Work - My Review (9.5/10)

2...Next

Comments

• AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Haiden wrote: »
    windweaver wrote: »
    darkrage7 wrote: »
    > @Haiden said:
    > How did you activate it since its not due for release till Thursday in uk. Just asking since many people have it available in their origin library, but can't activate till the official region release.

VPN, and from England.

What is "VPN" ?

@windweaver

Virtual private network

Isn't VPN illegal?
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    > @Haiden said:
    > How did you activate it since its not due for release till Thursday in uk. Just asking since many people have it available in their origin library, but can't activate till the official region release.

VPN, and from England.

What is "VPN" ?

@windweaver

Virtual private network

Isn't VPN illegal?

No.
  • dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member
    > @Haiden said:

VPN, and from England.

What is "VPN" ?

@windweaver

Virtual private network

Isn't VPN illegal?

VPN is just a type of connection. I use it when working from home, as it allows my company to have greater security.

There are illegal actions one could do with a VPN connection, but there are also illegal actions one can do with a normal connection.

• thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    Oh gosh. Did they paid you?

Is there an application I can send it to snag this position? I'll post reasons why they aren't deserving of a Golden Poo if it means a larger bank account!
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    Dude, who cares? It's their opinion of the game. If you don't like it. Don't buy it. Stop complaining.
  • tk123tk123 Posts: 1 New Member
    A part-time video game journalist?? LOL, you're so qualified. In the end the rating is based on opinion. There is no correct formula.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Hey and welcome to my review for this first expansion, i have been a Simmer since the original Sims. To me this is probably one of the greatest expansions that EA/Maxis have brought out in a long time, i would say almost on-par with open for business. There is a lot of new items and CAS content, i won't spoil anything but there is a lot more content and a lot of hidden things too.

+ Open for Business is back!
    + Items are amazing, lots of fun ones
    + new careers are very fun and addictive

- only downside is that they could of added restraunts but it will be added in ts4 nightlife probably anyways.

is it worth £30? yes!

9.5/10.0

Nothing in this "review" actually says that you have the game and have actually played the game. It's not detailed, and all you've said is something that has been said in general discussions about this game. If you want to be credible, you need to be more specific.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!