Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have any phobias?

13...Next

Comments

• AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    I guess I'm weird in that whenever I've looked up trypophobia, it's never affected me. It triggers a lot of people I know, though.

Yup, it's quite common, funny enough. The human mind is very weird.

I feared dogs since I was a little girl and now at 27 I can't stay away from them. However that phobia getts me everytime. I passed by a tree once and started screaming, lol. Gave myself an anxiety attack and couldn't stop looking at the same time.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • lemonfreshnesslemonfreshness Posts: 147 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I get a weird kick out of those holes :D I feel like they're pimples and I wanna pop them

Pimple-popping folk confound me. :p
    pithy remark
    tumblr_n9sqbr8M5Q1qb9odio1_500.gif
  • ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    I just threw up. Oh God. So, I already have 3 phobias and it's not okay. :confounded:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    edited March 2015
    Is anyone else afraid of wasps? A really huge one started chasing me at school yesterday and I had a nervous breakdown.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Is anyone else afraid of wasps? I really huge one started chasing me at school yesterday and I had a nervous breakdown.

Wasps are vicious creatures indeed. Afraid, sure. Phobia not quite yet tho i did get stung.
    hhHD2XB.png
    edited March 2015
    Is anyone else afraid of wasps? I really huge one started chasing me at school yesterday and I had a nervous breakdown.

I'm scared of them, but it's more fueled by outright, burning hatred. Two of them stung me back-to-back on my neck when I little and I've abhorred the little demons ever since.
    pithy remark
    Amiutza wrote: »

Wasps are vicious creatures indeed. Afraid, sure. Phobia not quite yet tho i did get stung.
    I have a terrible phobia. They're the only thing I'm really afraid of. Bees I understand they have a purpose in nature but wasps are just useless!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Aiphobia fear of bees.

They can smell fear....

I'm scared of them, but it's more fueled by outright, burning hatred. Two of them stung me back-to-back on my neck when I little and I've abhorred the little demons ever since.
    I've never been stung because I usually run away immediately with all my power at their sight.
    oh3cjs.jpg

I've never been stung because I usually run away immediately with all my power at their sight.

That's what I do now too. But the little boogers had a nest above our front door (that I didn't know of), so I was just strolling outside, minding my business, and then they struck.
    pithy remark
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    My brother is scared of hornets. A few years back he was stung by two in the middle of the night.

And I'm more scared of bees than I am of wasps. I've been stung by both and a bee sting is faaaaaaaaaaaar more painful.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    My brother is scared of hornets. A few years back he was stung by two in the middle of the night.

And I'm more scared of bees than I am of wasps. I've been stung by both and a bee sting is faaaaaaaaaaaar more painful.
    I'm also scared of bees but not nearly as much as wasps. Never been stung by one either.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    I have a chemical imbalance that gave me a nasty anxiety disorder paired with insomnia. I find it very hard to get phobias after dealing with that. It's mostly fears and I have a habit of confronting them, thankfully. But that phobia, I just couldn't shake off. I find it funny now, well until it happens again, lol.

As for the wasps, best move there is to run like the devil is chasing you, haha.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member

I'm also scared of bees but not nearly as much as wasps. Never been stung by one either.
    I read some place that there's bee sting therapy. You get stung deliberately multiple times. I don't think I could handle it. I don't have a proper phobia but one summer when I got stung I got a fever and a backpain and everything, just from one bee.

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

I read some place that there's bee sting therapy. You get stung deliberately multiple times. I don't think I could handle it. I don't have a proper phobia but one summer when I got stung I got a fever and a backpain and everything, just from one bee.
    I think it's weird that I have developed a phobia against wasps and bees, even though I was never actually stung by either for them. Their mere appearance freaks me out.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • addicted2sims3addicted2sims3 Posts: 138 Member
    clowns creep me out on a whole other level *MEOW*
  • whitneyngwhitneyng Posts: 574 Member
    Mascots. just mascots
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited March 2015
    This may sound odd, but mannequins.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Wow im shocked no one said anything about germs. So let me be the first to say I'm germophobic. And I have autodysomophobia.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Alex210Alex210 Posts: 81 Member
    Spiders, snakes, bugs, needles, and many more
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    people on internet forums. sometimes it's almost like they know what i'm typing.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I have a fear of public speaking.
    I used to be so outspoken as a child. I dunno what happened
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    I have a fear of hights, spiders and death. Even though we all go just the how part im scared of.