Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens, No Hair?

I saw there is no hair for aliens.... kinda disappointed won't lie.
What do you guys think?
Please EA can you enable hair for aliens. Thanks.

Comments

• sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    actually I like the idea, that they have no hair, but if you get a child from them you have a 50-50 chance of it being a human child with alien skin and of course as human they have hair. But all in all I like that the aliens have no hair, makes them more unique.
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    I am absolutely against this kind of limitations (besides, how am I supposed to make the Smith family?!).
    Aliens and humans should have access to exactly the same CAS options. As if it was not enough not having CASt...

Let's hope for a mod.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    they dont have hair because they have the alien digusis
  • ctroihd1ctroihd1 Posts: 218 Member
    Does anyone know if we get to customize their human looks?
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    Have you ever seen an Alien with hair? :smiley:
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter

But how about Mr. Smith? :c
    latest?cb=20090405204605
    6724061.png
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »

latest?cb=20090405204605

But, but, but...that's not a real alien. ;):p

ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    Aliens do not usually have hair. also it makes them more different. If they have hair they are more humanized.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    I have never seen an alien with hair.

Alnairan wrote: »

latest?cb=20090405204605

But, but, but...that's not a real alien. ;):p
    Alorapop wrote: »
    Aliens do not usually have hair. also it makes them more different. If they have hair they are more humanized.
    I have never seen an alien with hair.

Guys, The Sims aliens, from the Planet Sixam, had hair on the last two games.
    This is The Sims. Therefore, these are The Sims aliens, from the Planet Sixam.
    Why wouldn't The Sims aliens, from Planet Sixam, be able to have hair now?

Maybe it is because of the alternate timeline. In this timeline, there was an accident in Planet Sixam that made all aliens unable to grow hair.
    Either way, it needs to be modded.
    6724061.png
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    Disguise/Secrecy Edit
    Aliens can change themselves to look like normal Sims. At any time, players can edit and adjust how an alien will look while disguised. In their disguised form, aliens can wear a range of unique sci-fi clothing objects which are reminiscent of their alien suit, this includes an alien head belt buckle, an alien shirt or the arm from their alien suit.

While disguised, an alien can appear like a normal Sim and not be spotted by Sims. If a Sim figures out the Alien is in disguise, the Alien can erase the Sims mind and go about their day pretending to be a normal Sim.

this was taken from the sims wiki about aliens... http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Alien
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Just to be clear, the Aliens in The Sims 4 have evolved beyond the need to have hair. They have no hair. But, they can disguise themselves as Sims and can have hair in their disguise. Alien/Sim hybrid children may or may not have hair, but more likely will.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • mapleholliemaplehollie Posts: 179 Member
    Also, they have next to no clothing options. Teens + have two options, and children have one. You're not allowed to give them human clothes.
    I think everything about this EP is great besides that. Giving them so few options is a major failure IMO
  • AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    Mods it is then. LOL
    Also, they have next to no clothing options. Teens + have two options, and children have one. You're not allowed to give them human clothes.
    I think everything about this EP is great besides that. Giving them so few options is a major failure IMO

Aliens have also evolved beyond the need for originality. They don't need to express themselves through their clothing. :trollface:
  • IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    I've never seen any aliens with hair before (except in Sims 2.)
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
    I've never seen any aliens with hair before (except in Sims 2.)

Remember Avatar? :wink:
    Alorapop wrote: »

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8374166
    Aliens with hair are great, and hair doesn't make them human, does it?
    Or look at movies like Guardians of the Galaxy or Star Trek, many aliens do have hair.
    I'm guessing I'll need a human/ alien child to suit my needs.
  • SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    They also evolved out of shoes apparently. I am looking forward to Unlocked CAS items for Aliens...mods make it happen!
    Just to be clear, the Aliens in The Sims 4 have evolved beyond the need to have hair. They have no hair. But, they can disguise themselves as Sims and can have hair in their disguise. Alien/Sim hybrid children may or may not have hair, but more likely will.

Well, my guess was close enough.
    6724061.png
  • ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    edited March 2015
    Do the aliens get a special voice? Like in the Sul Sul video? I cant wait! I needs to know!

ETA: thats plummy that the aliens are limited though! :/
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Maybe they just need some wigs set as hats? Can aliens wear hats?
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I like the idea of aliens not having hair; it definitely makes them more believable. Their hybrid offspring CAN have hair, and I'm not going to lie, I probably wouldn't be too happy about the no hair for aliens if it applied to their hybrid offspring as well. LOL Thankfully, the half human half alien children can have hair.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg