Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Update 3/26 Messed Up Other Computer Programs and Graphics

Okay folks. Gotta question for you. Anyone else do the 3/26 update to Sims4? Anyone else get any other program or game they run/play messed up after updating Sims4?

So, I updated on 3/26. Went back to a design working on, saved and logged off for another day. Went to use other programs and another game I play and WHAM - NADA. The program was corrupt. Had to uninstall and reinstall and lost a lot of my work in the process. Good thing I put lots down on paper so I was able to recreate the work lost, but still. GGGRRRR.

Then there is another game I play. Graphics! What graphics????? OMG I've never seen anything so blurry and so "basic" graphics since Pac-Man. It was horrible.

Sent my geek husband to work on it. Apparently the source of the problem in with Sims4. Cause remove TS4 and things are back to normal.

Anyone else having this problem? Why is an upgrade to TS4 creating havoc with other programs on my machine? Solutions? Or am I not playing TS4 again?

Comments

• LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    For all of you who wish to know, this has been resolved. However, it required me to go to EA Executive to get resolution. That's the sad part.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited March 2015
    I was really curious about your thread what happened that the game cause it? Im having issues too. The game patch sends my cpu through the roof an the game no longer recognizes my card even though my card is on the list to play the game GTX770m. This all started happening with the new patch and my sims 3 and all eps plays just fine. Just the sims 4 im having issues with