Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have Been Enjoying This Game!

Hi, I just wanted to share my feedback on the game, I have to admit when I first heard about all the things that wouldn't be in the game, I was sceptical and people kept telling me not to buy it, but after the first patch I got really excited for the game and just bought it and haven't regretted it ever since.

The Sims 4 manages to captivate me with it's cartoony style and serene environment. I can understand why some people dislike it but I have come to enjoy it despite it's flaws.
For me, each Life Stage is one that I wish to play as, the exclusivity for each Life Stage is neat, however, certain Life Stages like Teens and Adults don't seem to have changed so much, they're still pretty much the same in my opinion and Babies are limited yet feel more lively than past Babies. I hope Maxis adds something more to each Life Stage, they talk about Mid-Life Crisis for Adults but I haven't come across a single one, maybe that's just me but it's a bit misleading if not. Teens also feel the same, they feel repetitive as all I really feel like doing with them is making-out, going to school and having part-time jobs, I hope they get certain things at some point where they get to join Clubs, Sports Teams and go to special School Events again and yet, despite all the things I dislike about the Teen Life Stage's repetitiveness, it's still my favourite Life Stage, but that may be because it's the most relatable one lol I also hope they bring back Toddlers with features like The Sims 2 so I can love them again.
Something I really love about the game is how collecting feels fun, admittedly, this is the only The Sims game I've ever been so caught up in collecting things, I guess it's cause it's easier and ties in with allot of other activities that I've found to be more enjoyable such as Gardening.
The Emotion System... I love it and sometimes it puts my Sims in awkward situations, I love how Sims have emotions and act differently depending on their emotions but I sometimes feel these Sims are Bipolar, not always, at first I though every Sim was Bipolar but I realised I need to read over Traits more frequently lol it explains why my Sims randomly feel Flirty.
I enjoy the Build Mode on this game, it's easier but still doesn't limit my creativity, although I wish the paint tool was more realistic, it works, at least for me it does.
Something I both like and dislike is the fact that there isn't an Open World, it doesn't annoy me, but it makes me feel like The Sims 4 is small, well at least it's got beauty. I guess this doesn't bother me too much because the world looks amazing and each lot is lively, however, the thing I dislike is, when I played The Sims 3 which had open world, the game didn't make me want to visit other lots, but it just happens to be different with The Sims 4, the world makes me feel like I want to travel lots and I know the loading speed is fast but does anyone else notice how the loading speed is almost similar on all PCs? I hope they optimize it sometime.
The one thing I love the most is Create-A-Sim, I feel like I can truly make any Sim I wish to! The clothing styles are great! I actually didn't expect to find clothes that I liked to be honest, first base game to have my tastes XD I like how the colours are limited since it makes me want to be more creative but at the same time I miss Create-A-Style and the Colour Wheel, these two features made me feel twice as creative in The Sims 3, I made clothes that were perfect which is good since the default clothes in the past games weren't in my taste. I like that they enhanced Create-A-Sim but dislike how they limited it at the same time.
I enjoy the Careers, having branching careers like The Sims 3, except this time with all the careers, makes me feel like I'm more in control of my Sims' future :)
One thing they HAVE to bring back in my opinion is more Woohoo hotspots, I want my Sims to be adventurous... anyway...

Overall, I've enjoyed The Sims 4 so far, despite it feeling limited in some areas it manages to give me the best base game experience I've had since The Sims 2. I sometimes feel like The Sims 3 and The Sims 4, if combined, would make the perfect combination since they have so many features that would enhance the other. I love this game, I'm starting to like it more than my favourite, The Sims 2, and as more patches and packs come I love it even more and I hope people enjoy The Sims 4 as much as I do, I hope Maxis brings back features for people who miss them and add new features to catch the interest of new players! This is all my opinion so I please ask you to respect it and I'll do the same! My friends tell me that The Sims Forums isn't a good place but I've gone over some Threads and everyone seems nice and respectful :) Happy Simming and have a great day!
P.S. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this lengthy Thread :3
Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.

Comments

• Options
    RapunzelRapunzel Posts: 130 Member
    Sry, but are you paid? oO
    The sims not even react when a beloved person dies. It looks like every sim is captured in their own little glass room. They not even able to sit still while talking over the same table. They are constantly changing places.

If this is sims4, I don't want to know what sims5 looks like - if they have still money for programing left. xD They seem pretty out of cash after that thing, which should be a game...
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Overall yes, I do like it.

It does need some things though.

Toddlers, I want my toddlers to return.
    Babies, disconnect them from that crib, or at least allow them to be transferred to another object like a playmat, bathing station.
    Include more family style activities, events.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    @Gruffman
    What makes this game worth it's high price compared to the former ones for you? What's better and what isn't there?

For me the game has stepped back so much stages only so that it is playable on every lousy laptop, that it has lost it's simscharacter completly. I always had a PC extra for gaming and a laptop for work - and it was totally fine for me. And bought every f* addon since the sims1. I was the bloodiest fan I knew. And now I brought the game back, because it's boring and not satisfying.

I enjoyed building my own neighbourhoods with stores, restaurants, discos and everything and making family trees and creating friends for my main family. Now I have to stick to a view lots and an not existing neighbourhood with some not useable, empty houses around. I thought EA and Maxis would be intelligent enough to learn out of the complains about the rabbitholse, but no, they didn't. They take even more creativity away!

There are nearly no lots and even in the coming addon are only four new ones!!! (That's why I am hopeless that the game will be better after a view addons - maybe if I bought a hundred or so, I am happy with it...and poor too) Their ideas aren't bad at all, but how they made them reality is just horrifying. I am asking myself all the time, how they could have been so blind, not to see what huge mistake they are programming and therefore I am still thinking that EA has given Maxis not the time and money for creating a mindblowing game.

In my opinion the price is much to high. It feels like I am writing to Santa that I want to have a cute little dog, which I can love and care for and instead of the living dog a lifeless stuffed animal is lying under the christmas tree... :-(

But the idea with the baby, which could be transferred from that crib, sounds quiet interessting. Maybe the put it in an addon, where they are bringing the toddlers back. Maybe it will sell for the same price as the basegame does... (EA was always busy with being greedy)
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    @Rapunzel some of us really like the game, tho it might be for different reasons.

I for one barely played the other sims games so having nothing to compare it to really makes a difference. The main joy i have in this game is cc shopping, always renovating, always finding new stuff to get excited about.

Yes, the game lacks. The lack of activities is killing me. I want pool tables, arcade games, all that stuff - I have a massive plan for an entertainment room in my basement and the fact that I can't is meh. However, I still like the game, moving from generation to generation, seeing how my next heir will look, managing the world and continuing their stories.

And no, I am not payed, lol.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    Yeah, that I liked too.
    But the family tree deletes dead sims - so there can't be any really serious genetic program going on in the background. I really liked playing only one family and trying to make them look awesome even after generations. If the generetic code is only passed from the parents to the child, it's not as fun. I didn't like that in Sims3 either, because the children looked nearly the same as either the mother or the father although there were grandparents and so on above. In sims2 everything was more thoughtful...

And I had a lot of custom content in sims2 and sims3. Less in sims3, cause of create a style, but still a lot. :)

For me there is just too less content compared to the other games. Although I always didn't like to play a lot of Sims, when only the base game was out. But after the first addon, I became always addicted. And for god's sake, I never thought about giving the game back as I did with sims4.

I am so angry, when I think about the price and about that tiny little content and that there is nothing which is really creative except create a sim. And maybe the buildmode will be better after a view updates and addons. But I am still missing the ability of creating different ground hights. It was always useful if you want to make things look more realistic or just beautiful.

It could have been such a good game...
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    @Rapunzel it must be hard coming from all of that to basically nothing. I recently watched some Sims 3 let's plays and was blown away with the amount of stuff to do. However i did not like the lack of multitasking and the actual look of the sims.

But never having played it for myself really helps with makins sims 4 fun for me. And yes, the loss of genealogy was tragic for me as well, I was really upset. Then i took a deep breath, said whatever, rememered how much fun I was having anyway and went on with it.

And build mode for me is super fun now, after I downloaded a ton of custom furniture. But like I said, that is my main motivation in this game and I know not everyone has cc or even wants to use it.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    The look has become a lot better - as I said, I love to create sims4-sims, but I am lacking the desire to play the actual game. And Sims2 was even better than Sims3 for my purpose.

And although building is quiet good, there is no place for it. I always liked having lots of differend bars and poolsides and so on. In Sims4 there are only a view little lots. For me the game just s*uc*ks...

So I am still waiting for the Sims5 and if they're not coming or they are worse than that, which is calling himself Sims4, then EA have had enough money. What I learned so far is, that EA and Maxis are quiet good in anounce games really, really early and make them sounding good, but when it has aired, you have to admitt that you don't like playing it. It's the same with spore. I was super exited after I found out about it and read lots of posts and watched videos and screenshots, but after playing it, I wasn't satisfied at all.
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited March 2015
    I have played The Sims since the beggining and I have never enjoyed a base game as much. While I respect the way @Rapunzel feels, I hope she can likewise respect others have different opinions and feelings. We are all connected in our love for the franchise, may it be all, some or one of the installments.

There is much to be loved and appreciatted about The Sims 4 and the original poster highlights some of the reasons why the game is vastly enjoyable.

Thank you, OP, for your sunshine post.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    > @Rapunzel said:
    > Sry, but are you paid? oO
    > The sims not even react when a beloved person dies. It looks like every sim is captured in their own little glass room. They not even able to sit still while talking over the same table. They are constantly changing places.
    >
    > If this is sims4, I don't want to know what sims5 looks like - if they have still money for programing left. xD They seem pretty out of cash after that thing, which should be a game...

Excuse me but this is my opinion, why exactly would you think I'm paid?
    The Sims do react when a beloved person dies, at least my Sims do, it takes them days to get over it, they always autonomously mourn their dead friends ;-; as for changing seats, I haven't recalled that happening in my game as of yet, but I have quite a few friends who can't sit still so it would be pretty normal for me if that occurred.

It is a game, they've sold over a million copies in physical form, which is probably doubled in digital form. Also The Sims 4's cash flow is lower because the game is more expensive, people who are loyal to The Sims 3 won't buy it, people who just dislike the game returned it and allot of people who didn't like The Sims 3 didn't plan on buying anymore The Sims games. At least those are the scenarios that my friends have been in.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »

Excuse me but this is my opinion, why exactly would you think I'm paid?
    The Sims do react when a beloved person dies, at least my Sims do, it takes them days to get over it, they always autonomously mourn their dead friends ;-; as for changing seats, I haven't recalled that happening in my game as of yet, but I have quite a few friends who can't sit still so it would be pretty normal for me if that occurred.

It is a game, they've sold over a million copies in physical form, which is probably doubled in digital form. Also The Sims 4's cash flow is lower because the game is more expensive, people who are loyal to The Sims 3 won't buy it, people who just dislike the game returned it and allot of people who didn't like The Sims 3 didn't plan on buying anymore The Sims games. At least those are the scenarios that my friends have been in.

A lot of suppositions. Oh and as to the responses of the Sims4 sims? Take a look at this:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817854/an-obnoxious-psychosausage-tests-the-boundaries-of-the-sims-4-emotions/p1

yeah, not so much the emotions

" as for changing seats, I haven't recalled that happening in my game as of yet, but I have quite a few friends who can't sit still so it would be pretty normal for me if that occurred."

that is a BASIC problem; how can it NOT have happened in YOUR game? it happens in every other game!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    "attacking" ???

what are you talking about? I was pointing out the problem of the game itself: the musical chairs

how is that "attacking"?

seriously, I think you need to understand the difference between disagreement and "attacking"

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    "attacking" ???

what are you talking about? I was pointing out the problem of the game itself: the musical chairs

how is that "attacking"?

seriously, I think you need to understand the difference between disagreement and "attacking"

You don't seem to understand many things, like the fact that attacking was detailed to "people going as far as to say the OP was paid to feel this way". Perhaps English not being my first language, that wasn't as clear as I thought it was, since I went as far as examplifying what I meant.

Either way, this topic started off with someone sharing with the community of sim players what in the game brought him or her enjoyment. It now feels this person needs to go through cross-examination just to have the right to express their joy about The Sims in a forum dedicated to The Sims.

Wouldn't be much better to feel happy for someone who found something they enjoy and shared with fellow simmers? Why taint the topíc when we can all be friendly? I feel glad whenever someone finds enjoyment, because life can be harsh enough as it is.

Finally, that person might not be lying about not experiecing a bug. I myself have not encountered the bug you described. People's games are different.
  • Options
    > @Zolt65 said:
    > Prink34320 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Excuse me but this is my opinion, why exactly would you think I'm paid?
    > The Sims do react when a beloved person dies, at least my Sims do, it takes them days to get over it, they always autonomously mourn their dead friends ;-; as for changing seats, I haven't recalled that happening in my game as of yet, but I have quite a few friends who can't sit still so it would be pretty normal for me if that occurred.
    >
    > It is a game, they've sold over a million copies in physical form, which is probably doubled in digital form. Also The Sims 4's cash flow is lower because the game is more expensive, people who are loyal to The Sims 3 won't buy it, people who just dislike the game returned it and allot of people who didn't like The Sims 3 didn't plan on buying anymore The Sims games. At least those are the scenarios that my friends have been in.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A lot of suppositions. Oh and as to the responses of the Sims4 sims? Take a look at this:
    >
    >
    > yeah, not so much the emotions
    >
    > " as for changing seats, I haven't recalled that happening in my game as of yet, but I have quite a few friends who can't sit still so it would be pretty normal for me if that occurred."
    >
    > that is a BASIC problem; how can it NOT have happened in YOUR game? it happens in every other game!

Like I said I didn't 'recall' it happening in my game, meaning that I have no memory of such things occurring and even if a scenario where my Sims changed seats, that's normal, at least from my perspective, I don't understand how something like this is supposed to happen in every single game, you have little to no proof that it does happen in every game.

I've read that thread, not everyone has the same experience with emotions. So far I have little problems with my Sims emotions and their reactions to certain events such as death, being cheated on and making enemies, but hey like I said, it's my opinion, not everyone is going to play The Sims 4 the same way, they're not all going to get the same scenarios that I do.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited March 2015
    it depends always on how good a The Sims player is at coping with his disappointments with this game
    some people do better than others, eg lots of humour is what usually helps enormously
    some people need more time to realize the game's limitations
    some people just want to love this game, are willing to deny every evidence which could dent it & twist every differing opinion into ill-willing complaints
    & some people are just angry, frustrated, feel even betrayed & enfuriated ( The Sims 4 Stages of Grief <<< )

in the end
    it's contradictory to make a game about emotions & then await from the players that they play all only nice while in the game you can kill your sims, you can make them suffer, you can make their pixelated life a bare misery after you make them look silly with hats & have cluttered their homes with giant plumbobs which manipulate their emotions into a bizarre caricature of what being humane means

somehow this game calls for hysteria
    i am not really fond of hysteria & am not really enjoying to play hysteria as a game

---
    i hope the forum's engine doesn't turn the word silly into another plum
    ---
    it didn't ... phew :wink:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    kristinepunktumkristinepunktum Posts: 166 Member
    I agree that some of the comments here can come off a bit too aggressive than they might be meant to. But I think that we all should be able to respect each others opinion about the game, and not try so hard to convince the other part why it's so horrible/why it's so good. It took me a good while to actually enjoy it myself so I see it from both sides. What I don't understand is how people get so mad at each other for having different opinions. This is NOT by any means specific to this thread, just the forum in general.
    My Youtube Channel
    Current challenges: The History Challenge, the 10 Baby Mama Challenge (Sims 3) and of course; The Legacy Challenge.

kEVfgAW.jpg
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited March 2015
    @kristinepunktum
    What I don't understand is how people get so mad at each other for having different opinions. This is NOT by any means specific to this thread, just the forum in general.
    i guess it's mainly because people fear that the devs might be influenced by the other party's opinion,
    the complaining fear that the game won't be improved because there are so many people happy as it is
    & those loving this game for what it already is fear that it will be changed to what they disliked in the previous iterations

TS4 seems to split the community in two very different parties
    i hope it won't become rivalry
    & i guess it all will improve if we get something like a Family EP with toddlers, improved teens & sims in general more aware of each other & more aware of what's happening around them - this EP will calm down the emotional overload here i suppose, i hope, so that at least the most of players can move on to enjoying TS4 while playing :relieved:

@Prink34320
    that's great for you,
    but you probably should be warned that there is that other party of players,
    those who have very different experiences with this game,
    those who weigh those things, which are for you just minor disturbances, as the removal of their main game play

in general,
    the players enjoying this game showed for now little understanding for those who complain
    would this complaining group of players be smaller they would probably be just laughed at,
    but i suppose it is also somewhat disturbing to know that there is a large group of players out there who spend lots of time to write long posts about why they don't enjoy this game
    it would be far easier to be able to just brush off their complaints as irrelevant & move on

---
    & please now not starting to complain that we will have to pay for toddlers, i don't think so,
    we didn't need to pay for pools & basements
    the devs know that they cannot let pay the community for what was not the community's choice

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    kristinepunktumkristinepunktum Posts: 166 Member

@kristinepunktum
    What I don't understand is how people get so mad at each other for having different opinions. This is NOT by any means specific to this thread, just the forum in general.
    i guess it's mainly because people fear that the devs might be influenced by the other party's opinion,
    the complaining fear that the game won't be improved because there are so many people happy as it is
    & those loving this game for what it already is fear that it will be changed to what they disliked in the previous iterations

& i guess it all will improve if we get something like a Family EP with toddlers, improved teens & sims in general more aware of each other & more aware of what's happening around them - this EP will calm down the emotional overload here i suppose, i hope, so that at least the most of players can move on to enjoying TS4 while playing :relieved:

I agree that it's important to get the bugs and tell the Devs what we wish for and what we feel is lacking, but some users here downright hate on others for liking the game.. I hope that when the expansions come out, it'll simmer down. Basegame is just that - a BASE.
    My Youtube Channel
    Current challenges: The History Challenge, the 10 Baby Mama Challenge (Sims 3) and of course; The Legacy Challenge.

kEVfgAW.jpg
  • Options
    For me it's mostly the price. If they would have told us, well, we have thrown this and that out of the window due to a better performence even on old laptops, because we want that more people are able to enjoy the game and have fun with it, BUT we also lowered the price so that it's fair to offer less space for building and playing, than everything would be fine for me.

But they rose with the price and limited the space a lot. I actually like the ideas. I even love the basics of the new addon, but when I compare what I get for my money, it's just not enough. And that's why I am so offensive. I never ever want that to happen again.

If they do like that with the next generation, we only will have pregenerated sims in pregenerated houses. (No, they hopefully don't do that. It's just sarcasm) But that's why I want to raise my voice so that they will not dare to limit the game again.

You see, there is a good game play based. I actually like the way the sims interact, but everything around is so uncomplete, like in a beta. I suppose Sims4 will be a good game after lots and lots and lots of addons. And I promise you, there will be a lot of them, because the game has such a low stage for computers, but think about the money every addon costs.

Compered to Sims2 or Sims3 addons, you get nearly nothing for more money. That's my problem. Maybe there are people, who want to have the money to handle that fact quiet relaxed, but it makes me furious. When I was little, I got 10€ per month and had to pay with it every luxuary I wanted to have. I had to spare a lot of money for Sims2 addons, but there were all worth it.

When I got Sims3, I was older and had a parttime job, but I always thought that the price is high, but definitly okay. Now I actually have a real job and would have no problem to buy me this game. But I am always thinking "Oh, dear, what do I really get for my money? Is it really more than in the previous games or less?"

And for me, it is much less and therefore a rip-off. Should I support such a racket? For me it's defentily a clear no go.
  • Options
    @kristinepunktum

@Prink34320
    that's great for you,
    but you probably should be warned that there is that other party of players,
    those who have very different experiences with this game,
    those who weigh those things, which are for you just minor disturbances, as the removal of their main game play

in general,
    the players enjoying this game showed for now little understanding for those who complain
    would this complaining group of players be smaller they would probably be just laughed at,
    but i suppose it is also somewhat disturbing to know that there is a large group of players out there who spend lots of time to write long posts about why they don't enjoy this game
    it would be far easier to be able to just brush off their complaints as irrelevant & move on

---
    & please now not starting to complain that we will have to pay for toddlers, i don't think so,
    we didn't need to pay for pools & basements
    the devs know that they cannot let pay the community for what was not the community's choice

I don't mind if there are people on here that strongly disagree with my opinions on the game or have far different opinions from mine. I didn't expect to come to a forum without differing opinions, as long as people respect each other's opinions I'm fine. I personally don't like seeing people who worship a game for no reason or despise a game for no reason, or shove their opinions down other peoples' throats, however, I still respect their opinion, no matter how differing or similar it is to mine.
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    I have to admit that I also enjoyed the game, but it passed away pretty soon

Oh gosh.. This teleporting from the place where our sim is standing.... Jesus.. For what we need cars if we can teleport from our bedroom?

Sims are talking where they are standing.. No matter if they are turned back to their interlocutor.. Sometimes it looks so dumb and it's annoying..

I also can't stand when sims are changing chairs during conversation... It makes me mad so bad that i turn game off... He talks, then he's chaning place, talks.. and then again he's changing place...

Or no emotions! Sim is dying but no one cares!

di-UL1FTAST.png

Take a look.. Sim is dying, but his wife doesn't give a s hit... Also other sims! The residents are outside, but lady is knocking at the door... Another sim, she's standing on the pavement since morning.. I could say that she's a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

This when sims are talking they've changed their places 10 times I guess it's the worst... First they are standing, then they sit and talk, then they change places.. It annoys me.. It a big waste of time.. Also during a meal, they are chaning places by the table.. If I tell him to talk to someone, he changes place to be closer to the interlocutor.. But when I say to talk someone else, he's changing place again... At the same table!!
  • Options
    I have to admit that I also enjoyed the game, but it passed away pretty soon

Oh gosh.. This teleporting from the place where our sim is standing.... Jesus.. For what we need cars if we can teleport from our bedroom?

Sims are talking where they are standing.. No matter if they are turned back to their interlocutor.. Sometimes it looks so dumb and it's annoying..

I also can't stand when sims are changing chairs during conversation... It makes me mad so bad that i turn game off... He talks, then he's chaning place, talks.. and then again he's changing place...

Or no emotions! Sim is dying but no one cares!

di-UL1FTAST.png

Take a look.. Sim is dying, but his wife doesn't give a s hit... Also other sims! The residents are outside, but lady is knocking at the door... Another sim, she's standing on the pavement since morning.. I could say that she's a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

This when sims are talking they've changed their places 10 times I guess it's the worst... First they are standing, then they sit and talk, then they change places.. It annoys me.. It a big waste of time.. Also during a meal, they are chaning places by the table.. If I tell him to talk to someone, he changes place to be closer to the interlocutor.. But when I say to talk someone else, he's changing place again... At the same table!!

At least I'm not alone...