Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIMS 4 FEATURE?

My personal favorite is how you get a bigger choice on making houses and rooms. It's fun to design and (try) to make houses. Comment yours below!

Comments

• MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Multitasking and improved CAS.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Right now, um I'd have to say the basements. I'm in love with them. The playground equipment is cool too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I really enjoy the improved Create A Sim.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    Building, graphics, & CAS. :)
  • kristinepunktumkristinepunktum Posts: 166 Member
    Create A Sim and graphics (even though my gfx card is kind of horrible). I prefer the cartoony graphics over the uncanny valley graphics from The Sims 3.

And I love the simplicity of the game as well.
    My Youtube Channel
    Current challenges: The History Challenge, the 10 Baby Mama Challenge (Sims 3) and of course; The Legacy Challenge.

kEVfgAW.jpg
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Create A Sim and graphics (even though my gfx card is kind of horrible). I prefer the cartoony graphics over the uncanny valley graphics from The Sims 3.

Me too. I never understood the crave for realistic graphics. Creepy. TS3 sims got scary. Most video games today have that zombie, uncanny valley graphics. No, no, no, in my book!
  • kristinepunktumkristinepunktum Posts: 166 Member

Me too. I never understood the crave for realistic graphics. Creepy. TS3 sims got scary. Most video games today have that zombie, uncanny valley graphics. No, no, no, in my book!

I agree, especially with CC, some of the sims just looked too real and uncanny. I prefer them this way, less scary and less strain on your computer as well :)
    My Youtube Channel
    Current challenges: The History Challenge, the 10 Baby Mama Challenge (Sims 3) and of course; The Legacy Challenge.

kEVfgAW.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    CAS, despite not having create-a-style, but I still miss it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • PlayerkallanPlayerkallan Posts: 12 New Member
    My favorite feature has to be the graphics and the fact that they sort of combined the Sims 2 and 3 when it came to the neighborhoods. Like you're stuck on a lot but you have the whole area around you to check out and only have to have the loading screen to go on a different lot. I also like that you can have all the neighborhoods at once instead of having to play them all separately.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    NOTHING
  • RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    Graphics, how alive the Sims feel.
  • ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    CAS, graphics, emotions, multitasking, and THE SCENERY. :love:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    Toddlers.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    .CAS.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    I agree with everyone above, CAS is amaaazing. But omg build mode. So many new features, so upgraded from TS3. Sure, theres no garages/cars, but it's so smooth and easy. I love build mode even though I am a terrible builder. hehe❥
    we way too young to get old <3
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited March 2015
    emotion!!!, they are so cool, my sims are so smart, man i really love how my sims are so lovely toward each others, when they kiss, how passionate the game is, how perfect is the AI, they are so "realistic" not even close to be "robotics", they react to everything, is so freaking perfect.

yeah the graphics too, they are so top graphics, the game have the most of all top graphics, with a new octogonal design, where we dont need rounded things anymore, why we need so much polygons???? 12 or 8 poligons is perfect, i dare any game have the top graphics of sims 4, the most awesome perfect graphic game of all times, all haill, the graphic team design, they must be praised as gods, or must be allocatted to all others ea games, why not we can't also have a dragon age with sims 4 perfect graphics??????. let's send the art team from maxis to bioware, bioware dont need his "noob" team they need maxis team.

man the hairs in sims 4 are so pretty fantatisc, many games must learn with maxis how to make hairs like sims 4 we need more "lego like hairs in almost every game, let's do this

all haill the perfect sims 4 which so awesome features like multitask a never even see before feature even, none other sim game had before multitask, yeah dont forget now we get "Basements"!!!! another never see before feature which even have 2 levels none game even had this before all haill sims 4 the most top game ever with the most top enginer in the tecnology market, where many others companies are totally envy of how complex and ultimate, new, never see before game with so much over top tecnologies and perfections.

sims is the best thing of the world even flying cows, can't bar this game in how pure awesome and perfection he is.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    CAS is brilliant as others have said, much less strange hairdos than sims 3 where everything seemed to be straggly messes, more clothing choices in base game, and love the makeup choices! Plus it all comes with the game, you don't have to go spend 100s of dollars more just to complete your whole set through the darn store. It's already provided!
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    edited March 2015
    NOTHING
    you spelled "everything" wrong :D. It's E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
  • RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    CAS is brilliant as others have said, much less strange hairdos than sims 3 where everything seemed to be straggly messes, more clothing choices in base game, and love the makeup choices! Plus it all comes with the game, you don't have to go spend 100s of dollars more just to complete your whole set through the darn store. It's already provided!

Yes. Imo everything in The Sims 4 looks decent, while in the Sims 3, some of the clothing/hair were just really Dx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    I love CAS and how much easier it is to create decent-looking sims. I also really enjoy how goofy and animated the sims are in Sims 4, it makes the game more charming.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    CAS, but the improved building and routing are right up there.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • AshlynneAshlynne Posts: 288 Member
    The EXIT button...

lol, j/k, I would have to say CAS :)
    qLr9gBj.png
    This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.
  • lemonfreshnesslemonfreshness Posts: 147 Member
    The Sims are highly endearing. The animation, CAS, emotions, all of it is cartoony but still pretty lifelike. It's so sappy how much I bond with their quirks and goofiness. Ugh.
    pithy remark
    tumblr_n9sqbr8M5Q1qb9odio1_500.gif
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I enjoy all the facial expressions, when my Sims try to look flirty I just can't help but giggle lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • DecafHighDecafHigh Posts: 669 Member
    CaS and Build Mode upgrades are the real highlights of the game. Animations are pretty good too.

I would have included multi-tasking if it wasn't plum'ed up letting you do stuff like brush your teeth while you are eating. While I don't mind the art style I can't really list it as a favorite either considering how poor the quality is, the grass has as much texturing in it as the forum background for plum's sake.