Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parties

Tell us about your parties..
Did you make them? How was it?

I made birthday party.. And it wasn't great.. Before everybody started celebrating, my sim already blew out candles..

Wedding.. It also wasn't great.. I had so many chairs, but some guests didn't sit.. they were just standing.. It's such a shame..

And did you make dinner party? It fanstastic that we can call for meal, then all sims eat and it look fanstastic..

I wish they'll bring back funeral party

Comments

• HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    I freaking loved (college) parties in The Sims 3. And i loved that my sims got invited to them, they were just awesome.
    In the Sims 4 they tend to be very boring and not functional at all for me. The only party-type I really enjoyed was introduced with the OR game pack.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    I love throwing parties in the Sims 4. I look at the objectives as things I should do when I feel like it, but I don't focus too hard on them. Sometimes I will bake things or prepare food in advance though, and put it in the fridge to take out during a party. The preparation helps if you are trying to unlock rewards or achievements.

My favourite party was definitely the costume party! The host wore the Death costume, while all guests wore hotdog suits except for the host's fiancé, who wore the clown suit. She was beautiful enough to make that look cute, and this was their engagement party (since we don't have bachelor and bachelorette parties) too! They followed it with a wedding the next day. A wedding is always classic, and the reward makes such a beautiful centerpiece.

I really enjoy Black and White parties too--the guests look really cool and it's fun to reinforce the dualities :D I love all sim parties though, to be honest. I want more party types to be added!!
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    One of my best birthday parties..

di-MSYPS0WQ.png

di-CSBVS5L4.png

di-RG5O3VQ3.png

di-DL1IG8VF.png

di-EJWJLI0T.png

di-C51BUHR8.png

di-P0E3KDFY.png

• tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    enkeli63 wrote: »
    I love throwing parties in the Sims 4. I look at the objectives as things I should do when I feel like it, but I don't focus too hard on them. Sometimes I will bake things or prepare food in advance though, and put it in the fridge to take out during a party. The preparation helps if you are trying to unlock rewards or achievements.

My favourite party was definitely the costume party! The host wore the Death costume, while all guests wore hotdog suits except for the host's fiancé, who wore the clown suit. She was beautiful enough to make that look cute, and this was their engagement party (since we don't have bachelor and bachelorette parties) too! They followed it with a wedding the next day. A wedding is always classic, and the reward makes such a beautiful centerpiece.

I really enjoy Black and White parties too--the guests look really cool and it's fun to reinforce the dualities :D I love all sim parties though, to be honest. I want more party types to be added!!
    enkeli63 wrote: »

I reeealllyy hope they bring back Bachelor/Bachelorette parties and maybe add Baby Showers!