Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited March 2015
    @gnlovew Animals Abound Playground is the glitch I was telling u about. Do check out LadybugLeslie' s thread as she outlines how to get all those sets for free once you own it. It worked for me a few months back but I've heard of others still getting it. Put some items from that set on your WL and let's check it out :smile:

Edit: Here is what Leslie says in her thread re: the Glitch:
    "I've tried both- Animals Abound definitely works. This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!"

I've sent you the Wily Wilderness Tower to get you started, The Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post will be on the DD on March 29/30th (depending on your time zone) for 7 pts and if you add the other pieces to your WL I'm sure people will help you out...just let us know that the "glitch" still works. It should and what a treat getting Tip Top Toddler and Kids 2010 for free - those two sets add up to 7,745 simpoints!! : :p
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Hello @Reachsims!

You can remove me from the Gifting Directory thread if you wish. As of a couple days ago, I now own the store, which is very exciting to say the least. I never dreamed it would be possible, but thanks to your amazing thread, generous simmers, and a flurry of ads, it has finally happened. Thank you for creating and maintaining the Gifting thread. I know it helped me immensely and countless others as well. Now that I own the store, I am helping my friends complete their wishlists...and it's a great feeling.

I was wondering if you own the store or if there is anything you would like to have? I didn't see anything on your wishlist.

Thank you again, and take care.

Candy
    (CandySims14)
    Yippeee!!! Congratulations @CandySims14 !!!! :smiley: That's awesome news!! I'm not quite there yet, just need to claim my almost free sets from the DD over the next few weeks plus the odd individual item and that darn toilet! but I too am enjoying gifting others more now that I know exactly how many points I need to finish off the store and I'm actually getting a good number of ads after all these months of having only a few a day. So happy for you!! <3

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @CandySims14 - Thanks ever so much and no, there's nothing I need from the store. *Hugs* and congratulations! :star: Thank you for sharing with others!

@simgeek79 - It's important to note the Animal Abounds Cascade only works if one completes the first animal abounds set on their own. If one is gifted that set or the final item of the set, the Cascade will not work.
  • Khala_OakeageKhala_Oakeage Posts: 235 Member
    Thank you @gnlovew for the gift, it certainly did brighten my day! It was my birthday yesterday so it was well timed :)

Updated my top 5

That Animals Abound Playground tip sounds great, I think I'll give that a try.
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Yippeee!!! Congratulations @CandySims14 !!!! :smiley: That's awesome news!! I'm not quite there yet, just need to claim my almost free sets from the DD over the next few weeks plus the odd individual item and that darn toilet! but I too am enjoying gifting others more now that I know exactly how many points I need to finish off the store and I'm actually getting a good number of ads after all these months of having only a few a day. So happy for you!! <3

Thank you!! :) Yes, that's kind of what I did. I budgeted and got as many things on DD as I possibly could...once I knew what I had left to achieve it got easier. LOL! :D That toilet! :s There was a lottery for that toilet last year where you had to describe why you wanted it (I should find the link) cracked me up! After that I had to buy it when it came up on DD just to remind me of the fun lottery.
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @CandySims14 - Thanks ever so much and no, there's nothing I need from the store. *Hugs* and congratulations! :star: Thank you for sharing with others!

:) Thanks for all you do. o:)

• gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @simgeek79, thank you so much for the cool tower! I love it :smiley: I looked for the thread, but I'm so new to these forums, etc, couldn't find it! :blush: What a great glitch, I'll definitely be trying that! Thank you again for the advice, and especially for the tower :smiley: I hope you're having a great day!
    edited March 2015
    @simgeek79, oh my gosh!! It worked!!! When I looked, the Kids collection was over 1200pts. I bought the Animals Abound play for 310, then got the Kids for free!! You rock :smiley::smiley::smiley: I have been wanting some of those sets forever! Thank you!!
    Oh Yay! !! @gnlovew HOORAY!!! I just saw @ReachSims post about not being gifted the last item or it wouldn't work and was worried if the tower was your last piece to get. I'm so glad u got all the sets :smiley: So much fun decorating the kiddos rooms! But u should have let us all help u get some more of the pieces u needed. Just couldn't wait could ya? :wink:
    I'm at work on break using my phone right now but I'll edit my post later at home on the pc with a link to Leslie's thread. Those sets also help u with others...let the cascade begin! :smile:

• SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Thanks to @RaeNic I've updated my wish-list again! Thank you so much for your generosity!

My original post is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12879128/#Comment_12879128
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    @Schweighsr Ahh, you're so welcome!

@gnlovew I agree, it is fun to give. I love this thread, it's so exciting. :)

@CandySims14 Yay! How exciting to have the store! So happy for you! :)

@Reachsims Thank you SO much for the gifts!! ^_^ It's so much fun seeing those emails in my inbox.

Wow, I had no idea about the animal cascade. That's pretty awesome....I'll be back in a bit to update my list. Thank you all so much!!
    edited March 2015
    @RaeNic, I did the animal cascade, @simgeek79 showed me @LadybugLeslie tells you how in her thread. I am still amazed at the stash I scored :smiley:

For the love :smiley: , I've been playing, so I just saw my gift @RaeNic! Thank you!!! I'm just learning my way around here, what directory? Thanks again for the suit, the guys' clothes are so limited :expressionless:
    I will have to check that out then, for sure. :)

Ok, Original Post and Wish List have been updated.
  • andreax0andreax0 Posts: 26 New Member
    Thank you @raenic for the lovely present! Was such a nice surprise!

Original Post: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13451506/#Comment_13451506
    Wishlist can be found under persona: Andreax0 (that's a zero!)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @gnlovew - You are welcome. Remember the Animal Abounds glitch is not only for Kids 2010 but Tip Top Toddler Collection too.

If you are new to the forums, I encourage you to check out the Daily Deal and Sales Help thread and the DD spreadsheet. Both the first page of the thread and the spreadsheet include information and links to help you get closer to owning the store. This is the link to LadybugLeslie's Cascades & Daily Deals thread.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @Me1620, thank you for the advice, and again for the counters :smiley: I feel a little overwhelmed, there are so many different threads, not sure my brain is up to all of this!

@simgeek79, I did print out your instructions! It's all still a little confusing to me, but I'm stubborn :wink: so I'll figure it out! I can't thank you enough for bearing with me and answering my questions.
    gnlovew wrote: »
    For the love :smiley: , I've been playing, so I just saw my gift @RaeNic! Thank you!!! I'm just learning my way around here, what directory? Thanks again for the suit, the guys' clothes are so limited :expressionless:

Oh, haha, I just meant the first page in this thread. And you're very welcome! ^_^ I agree, male sim clothes are very limited. My poor guys suffer. lol
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    thanks everyone for the gifts - you all are so kind :smiley:

my list if everyone is in a generous mood
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13338403/#Comment_13338403
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks for the gift! I've updated my list

h ttp://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13436131/#Comment_13436131
    @andreax0 You're welcome! I love that hair, hope you do, too! And thank you for the toddler outfit! It's adorable! XD

As it goes, Original Post and Wish List are updated.
    @Me1620 Wow! Thank you so much for my top 5 (and the lovely messages attached)!! ^_^ Was not expecting that at all.

Original Post, Wish List= Updated.
  • tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    Thank you @scillakees and @RaeNic for the gifts! Updated my post!

h ttp://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13436131/#Comment_13436131
    edited March 2015
    @tybbob1 You're very welcome!! XD

And I also want to thank @scillakees for the gift! Thank you so much! Hope you have a lovely weekend. ^_^

I added a link to my wish list in my siggy, thought it's be easier that way. But my original post is up-to-date as well. Thank you everyone!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @RaeNic - You are very welcome.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Updated my list, thank you @despina53 for Simplicity Day Dress :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)