Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Studio Bouquet v4

bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello fellow Simmers! I haven't been very involved yet in the Sims 4 community and forums - not much time with a toddler in the house, plus I'm still fond of TS3! However, I did get 4 a while ago and am enjoying it! I finally decided to try building. I'm finding it both better and worse, easier and harder than 3. I miss CASt, but at the same time the game loads and plays SO much better and I find I actually play more since I'm not so obsessed with all the CASt details. I DO wish there were more color options, or at least more matching/coordinating options between objects. I also wish there were more wall and flooring options. But, I suppose that will all come in time. It's very hard to be stuck with a base game again as a builder! :p

So, here is my TS4 Studio thread. I may or may not update my TS3 thread at some point; I may even continue to build and share for 3. Hope you all enjoy my builds and find them useful and fun in your own game!

You can find me in the gallery in game by my Origin ID (Bouquetcatcher) or #bouquet. Or in the web-based gallery here. All my work is CC Free!

The Tipperary
16262703254_0ee3443eff_m.jpg
16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
Post edited by bouquetcatcher on

Comments

• bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited March 2015
    So, here is my first build. I have to relearn posting pics apparently, lol.

The Tipperary
    Origin ID: Bouquetcatcher

Based on a Donald A. Gardner design, The Tipperary, here is my version! Find it in the gallery in game by its name or my name or #bouquet. Or web-based gallery here.

This beautiful home is part vintage, part modern with a bit of eclectic thrown in. This is a 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath family home with lots of extras. Gourmet kitchen, pantry, formal dining, study/library, formal living, master bedroom with walk-in closets and ensuite bath, 2 bedrooms with shared bath (split for privacy), and large bonus room. There is also a mud room, laundry room and garage which in base game are relatively useless but hopefully will find use in future expansions! For now, the garage could be a workshop or anything else you desire. Outside is a large deck, playground and garden space (unplanted), and plenty of room for a pool. When basements are available expansion is easy - just remove one staircase and replace it with one to the basement.

You can see all pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bouquetcatcher/sets/72157651022234977/with/16698950009/

Front
    16262703254_0ee3443eff_c.jpg

Back
    16698950009_6f750caf47_c.jpg

1st Floor
    16697464728_3e7ecb44f7_c.jpg

Living Room
    16859182956_939e6af8e6_c.jpg

Study
    16859793826_cf2ddb4a74_c.jpg

Dining Room
    16883897732_c8e541af11_c.jpg

Kitchen
    16885704785_54caeda21c_c.jpg

2nd Floor
    16265092343_d36b253203_c.jpg

Master Bedroom
    16885079825_47d195e207_c.jpg

Master Bath
    16677743657_f6a1b2aef3_c.jpg

Girl's Room
    16883893112_25a3fc1a2d_c.jpg

Boy's Room
    16697675920_512c504455_c.jpg

Enjoy!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds! :)
    The Tipperary is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! The brickwork texture of the exterior looks nice. The roof covered bay windows at the front of the home is very nice! Very nice front porch and upper balcony! Nice sitting areas there for sims to enjoy resting on the seat benches looking out the nice outdoors views. The flowers and plants look very pretty how you have placed them on the front edges of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the home. Very nice backard area of the build! It looks great how you have a fenced off gardening nook. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and enjoy eating them in at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Tge flowers look pretty in the corner nook of the back steps and beside the garden nook fencing. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The blue colour scheme of the room is lovely! The wall pattern looks nice and the curtains look elegant and nice with the pattern. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat, watching tv warming up near the fire and enjoying listening to the grand piano being played. The red flowers on the coffee table, the enlarged scenic picture on the wall and the blossoms either sides of the fireplace are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The flooring pattern is nice. Very nice study! The wall of bookcases looks very nice! Very nice window study desk alcove! It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk table using the computer or reading a book, enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows. The flowers are nice touches on the coffee table and fireplace ledge. The blue patterned floor rug adds to the very nice look of the room. The dining room is very nice! The red and white colour scheme of the room looks so nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the room. The red flowers on the fireplace ledge look nice either sides of the mirror, and are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying dining at the table. The types of dining seats that you have used look nice. Very nice wall paneling. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island curved stove and bar stool counter is great! The knice set, mugs rack, hanging pots, and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches in the room. The kitchen wall pattern is nice for sims to see whilst preparing meals. The master bedroom is very nice! Very nice armchairs window alcove sitting, chatting and reading area! The pink colour scheme of the chairs and curtains looks pretty, and the flowers are a nice touch between the chairs. It is great that you have placed a bookcase there, for sims to enjoy having a read of a book. The wall pattern is very nice, and the placement of the curtains looks very nice in this room too, Very nice layout of the master bathroom! The glass window shower alcove is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the plant and the towel in the alcove. The sink counter nook is nice. The tissue box is a nice home touch on the counter, and the red drapes look nice over the mirror. The hsnging robes are homely touches. Very nice girls and boys bedrooms! The pink and blue colour schemes of the rooms looks very nice. Nice study desk areas in the rooms for the sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers. The butterflies picture on the girls bedhead wall is pretty for her to see when laying in bed. The unicorn looks cute there!
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you Rose darling! You are so thoughtful, I love reading your reviews. Hope you're having a beautiful day!
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    The Tipperary is amazing. Love the layout of your rooms.

It's great to see a builder that doesn't overuse CC or MOO.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you so much! I do sometimes go a little overboard on MOO, but it's a little temperamental in 4 so I try not to do TOO much. Mostly I use it to put decor on shelves where I want it - nothing that would be game changing for another player lol. And I really don't like CC, haven't used it since 2. I'm tempted again in 4 since we lost CASt and since it's tough to go back to base game lol, but it tends to overload a game plus it can be so risky, and hard to manage (imo). So, I'll just be patient and wait for more content to come out! :D
    Quick peak at the next build, a modern. Just a little to do yet, hope to have it up tomorrow! See pics here.
  • okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    Very nice house! Love the landscaping, it fits perfectly in Willow Creek. The bathroom is very nice, very creative using windows to make the shower cabin look bigger. And love the oval kitchen island. Very well done! MOOing is fun :D Allthough in TS4 it sometimes acts up, I think I had to place some objects at least twice to get it to stay the way I wanted to. Looking forward to seeing your next build
  • JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    Very nice!
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.

edited March 2015
    The Moderne Bold

Presenting The Moderne Bold, a clean white modern home with a boldly decorated interior.

On the first floor enjoy spacious, open-plan living. The front music room provides a relaxing place to sit and chat or listen to some blues. From there, enter the kitchen, living or dining rooms. The hip, gourmet kitchen looking out on a gorgeous pool area. The large living room boasts a big-screen tv and separate tv and conversation seating, along with a fireplace and chess, and also looks out over the pool and patio. The dining room seats 6 and serves juice of your choice. Also on the first floor find a half bath, study and bonus room (decorated as an art studio).

Upstairs, the master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a stunning master bath. Both of the other bedrooms also have walk-ins and are large and spacious, sharing a large bath. All rooms have hall access to the upper deck overlooking the pool, patio and yard.

Outside is a small playground and a garden area. The star of the show, however, is the patio and pool. Relax poolside or enjoy an outdoor meal in the covered pavilion. Swim a few laps or go for a workout.

Landscaping is clean, simple and modern. This home has curb appeal to spare!

CC-free, with some MOO use (turn on bb.moveobjects on before placing on your lot from build mode).

See more pics here.

Front
    16297931924_b5a2fed5e9_c.jpg

Back/Side
    16732654728_f8fdb32138_c.jpg

Night
    16732887690_d3d7c89dcc_c.jpg

Patio
    16734131009_1af52cba5c_c.jpg

1st Floor Layout
    16919168132_7ce55a8fb6_c.jpg

Front Room
    16297934634_c4744e79d5_c.jpg

Kitchen
    16300304173_4065a2dfaf_c.jpg

Living
    16919051902_ab052274ab_c.jpg

Dining
    16732659788_228d665edd_c.jpg

Half Bath
    16920323885_357b9a8c05_c.jpg

Study
    16712992857_083ac24033_c.jpg

2nd Floor Layout
    16919437771_b9bd7ea521_c.jpg

Master Suite
    16920329485_f61c2c1e18_c.jpg

16920329035_c9f19d9fee_c.jpg

16732894780_03d7d6a8e8_c.jpg

16734139069_9c3af44d62_c.jpg

Kid's Bedroom
    16732663798_ebc57523ca_c.jpg

Guest Bedroom
    16919056992_a550ca18b9_c.jpg

16894397626_8b739f5c4e_c.jpg

Bath
    16920330885_98ba2b0422_c.jpg
    hm.... I don't remember putting a rug in the master bath. Oops! LOL
  • JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    Very nice! I really love the colors
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.

edited March 2015
    The Moderne Bold is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The slanted roofing and the placement of the windows in the build is very nice! The trees, plants and water fountain features either sides of the front entrance area of the home looks very nice! They are very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice! Very nice glass walled cooking and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq there and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst dining. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The green plants are very nice touches on the patio! It looks very nice how you have placed different sizes of the plants in the dining area. Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. Nice upper patio area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats looking out at the views or have fun playing chess. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The guest bedroom is very nice! The shape of the room is very nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the bed and have the angled walls either sides with the blinds placed on them. The angling of the bedside tables looks nice. The clock, blue flowers and tissue box on top of the table are nice homely touches there. The colour scheme of the room is calming and nice! Nice texture of the walls. It looks very nice how you have complemented the green plant on the table with the green picture on the wall. Very nice armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat. The leafy pictures are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there, and the white lamp between the two chairs adds nice lighting to the area. The walk in clothes, shoes rack and dressing room is very nice! The kids bathroom is very nice! The blue and white walls gives a nice look in the room. It looks great that you have double sinks in the room and have placed them either sides of the door. The kids will like seeing the dinosaur themed bath floor rug and dinosaur wall picture there! The dinosaur theme of the bathroom looks great! The hanging robe is a nice home touch on the wall. The green towels look nice with the green edging of the dinosaur picture. The boy's bedroom is very nice! Very nice green colour scheme of the room. The windows study desk area is very nice! The sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting at the table. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the room! The corner nook of shelves with items on them looks great! The dragon is very cute! It looks nice how you have done the green flooring under the bed, and have placed the animal floor rug at the foot of the bed. The dinosaur themed prints and picture on the wall are great for the kids to see when laying in bed. It is nice how you have placed the bedhead in front of the window. The early morning sunshine will come in onto the bed. Sims will enjoy laying in bed reading a book from the bedside bookcase. The orange, black and blue colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very stylish and nice! It creates a very nice look! It looks great how you have used black bedside tables and the large orange patterned floor rug under the bed. The pictures on the bedhead wall suit well the colour scheme. The way you have used the black and orange colours on the bedhead wall looks great! The three panels mirror is a nice touch on the wall. The way you have mooed the bookcases and placed the books on top looks very great! The orange lamps and the blue clock on the wall are nice touches there. The modern theme of the bedroom looks great! Very nice accompanying bathroom! The layout of the bathroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the double sinks together! The toiletries, tooth brushes and tissue box on the counter are nice home touches there, The blue brick walls look nice. The blue circular floor rug adds to the nice look of the room, and having both a white and a black hanging robe on the wall is a nice touch. Nice shower alcove. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The stove, sink and bar stool counter is very nice! It looks very nice that you have placed shelves behind the stove and have places nice home touches of the tissues, coffee jar, bottles and plant. It looks nice how you have used the shelves to divide up the stools area of the counter. It looks great how you have placed the bottles on the top kitchen windows. The stone texture of the kitchen wall is nice. The type of furnishings you have used suits well the modern theme of the home. Very nice eat in dining area! The pink colour of the chairs is a nice touch of colour with the grey of the kitchen. The pink rose is a pretty touch on the top of the table for sims to when dining. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas there. The blue colour of the sofas gives a great look, and the white colour of the walls looks very nice, and shows up the other colours of the furnishings in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat, watching tv, listening to music from the stereo and warming up near the fire. It looks very nice how you have placed the blue blinds either sides of the tv, The flowers and plants are nice touches on the coffee tables and fireplace ledge . Sims will have fun playing chess on the side wall table. The pink seats and pink fireplace add nice touches of colour. Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo there! Very nice music room! Sims will enjoy playing the piano there. The blue plumbob lamp is a nice touch on top of the piano. It looks very nice how you have placed the shelving there in the room, and placed the plants, candles and books on them! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the armchairs listening to the music from the grand piano being played, The dining and bar room is very nice! It looks nice how you have the walls of windows in the room. Sims will enjoy dining there with the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. They will have great views of the outdoors through the windows! The flowers on the dining table and the plant in the corner nook are nice for sims to see when eating meals there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, The row of drinks display cabinets looks very nice! The red plumbobs look great on top of the cabinets! The neon lights are nice tiuches on the bar wall for sims to see when having a drink or dining. The art studio alcove is very nice! It is a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and at the same enjoy looking out through the windows at the views. The colourful patterned floor rugs look very nice there! Very nice study room! The window study desk nook is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the entrance to the nook. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst using the computer or reading a book there. It looks great how you have the shelves of mysims on the wall, in front of the wall study desk table area!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    The Moderne Bold is gorgeous. Love the little touches of MOO.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Your builds are wonderful, beautiful interior designs :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much! I'm really starting to love building in 4!
    edited March 2015
    Eco Modern
    Origin ID#: Bouquetcatcher

My entry for Build-n-Share #15. "Ms. Bloodclaw gave us quite the challenge, but we were up to it! With just four large shipping containers we've created a stylish, modern, beautiful modular home - that you would never know is modular! The Eco Modern is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom affordable home for a single Sim or small family just starting out. Large open concept living/dining kitchen is ideal for entertaining. Bold colors and clean lines define the home while a touch of zen makes it a tranquil place to relax and live your life. The outdoors landscaping is clean and open, allowing for outdoor activities and beautiful views."

More pics here.

16318065993_78a949a0d2_c.jpg

16912351656_4f69df6de2_c.jpg

16936794792_cdc297f162_c.jpg

16750670260_3e5f0531ce_c.jpg

16936796722_46303627b4_c.jpg

16912179636_881b1df075_c.jpg

16937138051_64b8be1e5d_c.jpg

16730772677_8f4377f938_c.jpg

16318063183_600a17af29_c.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful homes! I especially love the interior. Good job! :)
    Eco Modern is a very nice home! :) Very nice layout and exterior of the home! The roofing and the wooden exterior of the home looks nice. It looks very nice how you placed the windows in the build, along the middle of the front exterior. The trees and water fountain features in the front courtyard are very nice! They are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when coming to enter the home. It looks very nice how you have done the front doorway. Nice backyard area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats in the sunshine having a chat. The pink colour of the chairs looks nice. The bird bath is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden box. It looks nice how you have used the terrain paint to create the pathways. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The wooden texture of the interior walls looks calming and natural. The cherry blossom ceiling lanterns are pretty touches in the rooms. The pink/purple, brown and beige colour scheme of the living areas of the home looks very nice. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other, for sims to enjoy sitting having a chat face to face. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the pink cabinets over the top of the kitchen windows. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking their meals. The island bar stool counter is great! Very nice layout of the master suite! It looks very nice how you have the bathroom alcove behind the bedroom, with an openness between the two areas. The candles are nice touches on the corner nook walls. The red colour of the walls looks very nice with the wooden texture of the other walls. It looks very nice how you have placed the different sized leafy pictures on the bedroom walls. The home has a very nice natural feel right through the rooms and areas. The pink and black colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks nice. The black hanging robe on the kids bathroom wall is a nice home touch. The green accent wall gives a nice look to the room.
    It is a very nice natural and eco themed home :)
    Thank you ladies! @yanti68 HI!!!!!!!!!!!! *Waves*
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Beautiful homes <3 and I love your ultra modern style and your elegant styles too <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

edited June 2015
    Fresh Start Cottage

All pics here .

Built for BuildnShare challenge #16, this is a lovely 2 bed, 2 bath cottage in which Henry and Evie can start afresh after losing their parents. So much country charm is built into this English-style cottage. Architectural details abound! Money is tight for these sibs after losing their parents, but we've made it go far. Furnishings are simple and minimalistic but beautifully done. There is plenty of room to expand and add their own personal things, but Henry and Evie will love the design, color and touches of hominess. Henry's workshop is currently a simple, small room off his bedroom - but he could easily build a shop out back someday, or dig a basement or even add on to the house! They could even use that workspace to add another bath upstairs for Evie as she gets older. They'll have lots of room for upgrades in the years to come.

(I do plan to do an "upgraded" version of this build very soon - so many things I wanted to do but couldn't due to budget!)

17157821015_56ed471d6b_c.jpg

17131885326_5cc26b5449_c.jpg

17156221732_e82820e2d2_c.jpg

17157208671_267bea7b55_c.jpg

16971657579_a8b465d004_c.jpg

17156219142_a1a6866e92_c.jpg

16970052778_5538425004_c.jpg

16535402194_f921cb55f0_c.jpg

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The cottage is simply charming! Loving the architecture and the interiors! Very classy! :)
  • NonikaNonika Posts: 30 Member
    Very beautiful homes! I love how "homey" the first one looks.
    I also really love the last one, it's really beautifully made. It also keeps that homey feel.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Wow! I think what appeals to me the most about your latest build is the use of the plaster wallpaper on the outside! I never thought to try that but it gives the home some much more character and weathering!
    5sXtTqH.png