Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blastoff - Patch Launched

1234568...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I built a two levels of basement and a large attic in a large mansion I had built and previously showcased. I think I might make a household with a Cinderella type theme. I'm wondering if there is a way to add windows up high so some natural light could get through.
    (My house is called "Grays Extension"). I cannot get the picture of it to show properly in the Gallery though.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I found a way to get natural light into the basement. I made sure is was up against the pool and I put floor to ceiling windows on the pool wall. Putting the stairs in the right place in an already built house is still a pain though.
  • haituvahaituva Posts: 266 Member
    "You can now go into Create A Sim and change the name of any of your Sims."
    This is good news to all those who want to change their Sim's name after marriage, for example :).
  • ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    The new patch is running fine for me so far, no bugs or crashes (thankfully!) So far I've built my basement (HOORAY!) and painted from reference! I am going to search for all of the eggs if its the last thing my Sim does.
    Thanks Devs for the new additions :D
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I found a way to get natural light into the basement. I made sure is was up against the pool and I put floor to ceiling windows on the pool wall. Putting the stairs in the right place in an already built house is still a pain though.

Thank you I will try that. :)
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Does this patch make anybody's game run a lot smoother? Mine does, and the load times are at least 15 seconds shorter for me. I had 1:10 load screens but now they are less than a minuet!
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

2hmHxay.png

So close! Maybe now I can recreate my SL avatar you see in my pic in Sims 4! YAY! \o/
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    lady8jane wrote: »
    I honestly love the female one even more. Here from the side:

femalestyle.jpg

is this a new hair love it!!!
  • katakata Posts: 25 Member
    I love the new hair! And being able to change the names saves me a lot of trouble.

Did the maxi skirt go missing, though? I had a sim wearing it and after installing the patch she was wearing another skirt instead and I can't find the maxi one anymore.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I found 2 easter eggs
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    I found 2 easter eggs

My Sim found 6, all from her garden.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!