Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2015
    I am also a huge fan of Neil Gaiman so I was really thrilled when I found out he writes for Doctor Who.

I didn't plan on Serial Romantic but since whims used to score points it was easy to rack up points through romantic interactions.
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    A little update--

I accomplished Fabulously Wealthy instantly, so I have breathing time on my Eighth Optimist. I thought you needed to earn $200,000 while the aspiration is active, but it actually calculates your overall earnings. Unless you've not been earning major moolah throughout your play-through, the factor to complete this aspiration is having $50,000 in reserves.

Also, the Evil trait is not that bad. It's fun actually, especially when they laugh maniacally. I moved out my companions before he became Evil, thinking they would be inundated with insults and jeers from my cranky Time Lord. I'd say it's manageable, except when he go off rails and insults someone.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
    So, I can't get into my game right now, it may be due to the Origin update as someone else mentioned the same thing. *sigh*
    So, I can't get into my game right now, it may be due to the Origin update as someone else mentioned the same thing. *sigh*

Did you try this? http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13452792/#Comment_13452792

I got to play last night, but for some reason, I was offline so I couldn't download any cool lots.
    Thank you! I looked everywhere but could not find the solution and forgot to check this website *facepalm*
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Megg87 wrote: »
    I'm actually debating leaving The Librarian as a man the entire time and doing this LP again after with a Female. IDK...
    I like the idea of mixing them up but I'm also pre-sad about this ending. (I have 10 left, I'm way ahead of myself) Hahahaaa.

Maybe I'll just go the way of movies and give it a reboot 5 minutes after it ends. Lol!!
    You could always go the route of the Corsair, mentioned in The Doctor's Wife. He changed genders! (That's my favorite episode, I'll never forget. :tongue:)

Yeah my original intent was to switch back and forth. Which I'll probably still do. I just don't want to see it end so I'm trying to give myself excuses. Lol!! But I'll run out of ideas for all male Librarians so I'll have to toss in a few female versions. ;)
    I love when Neil Gaiman reads his own audio books. He should do more BC I like listening to him speak. Maybe its BC they are his books, but he just narrates so well.

(Sorry. I'm playing catch up with posts BC I didn't get on the thread last night!)
    Imma go crazy not being able to play or post for a few days. Uuuugh. Oh well, I need to get my videos uploaded to keep up with how fast I record. Lol!!
    Imma go crazy not being able to play or post for a few days. Uuuugh. Oh well, I need to get my videos uploaded to keep up with how fast I record. Lol!!

Take your time! :smiley: Although I am excited for the Second Librarian.

I was just the same this morning when my game wouldn't open. Sims always gets me crying, lol.

I have posted my first part of the story here.

edited March 2015

I was just the same this morning when my game wouldn't open. Sims always gets me crying, lol.

I love it!

"When Sims declined to visit her home, the Explorer broke into theirs and stole the hearts of their partners instead."
    nastyjman wrote: »
    I love it!

"When Sims declined to visit her home, the Explorer broke into theirs and stole the hearts of their partners instead."

The Pancakes are just so horrible when it comes to romance, lol, Eliza finally caved and Bob was not impressed xD

Nice! I will have to read it at home, the pics don't want to open on my phone so.... Lol. :)
    I almost want to make one Librarian an Alien with the GTW options. But I'm not totally thrilled they have limited clothing options (unless they are in human disguise)... But that might make it needlessly complicated.
    I JIST WANNA PLAY WITH ALIENS YOU GUYS!! I'm super excited. Lol
    I almost want to make one Librarian an Alien with the GTW options. But I'm not totally thrilled they have limited clothing options (unless they are in human disguise)... But that might make it needlessly complicated.
    I JIST WANNA PLAY WITH ALIENS YOU GUYS!! I'm super excited. Lol

Once I get GTW, I'll have an alien as a companion. :smiley:

Or maybe have an alien family in a lot and have my Time Lord visit them from time to time.

Also, it's confirmed that aliens do have human disguises. It kinda reminds me of the Slitheen.
    edited March 2015
    Also excited about the aliens! In tomorrow's patch we finally get basements, now I'm happy I have simoleons saved up to make improvements.
    Also excited about the aliens! In tomorrow's patch we finally get basements, now I'm happy I have simoleons saved up to make improvements.

I have 80k simoleons saved up. Can't wait for tomorrow!
    I have no simoleons saved LOL!!
    I just updated my season 1 clip show with a teaser for season 2 MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA
    LOL!!
    LOL!!

Congrats on completing your Time Lord's first aspiration! And finally your Time Lord can rest and not worry about work.
    edited March 2015
    Just occurred to me that "The Hermit" in Outdoor Retreat can be roleplayed as a Time Lord as well.

You can play her out as a Time Lord who really understands the Sims species.
    edited March 2015
    Last part of First Librarian will be posting tonight. And clip show to remember him (its really short BC I didn't take a lot of pictures and the ones I took of him in CAS are missing..?) will post tonight or tomorrow. Yay!

Then next week I'll be back with Second Librarian, and starting a GTW LP. Fun time!
    LOL!!

Congrats on completing your Time Lord's first aspiration! And finally your Time Lord can rest and not worry about work.

Yeah, once I get him the carefree thing anyway. Hahahaaa ;)
    LOL!!

Yeah, once I get him the carefree thing anyway. Hahahaaa ;)

It's funny. I've never used the Carefree trait in any of my games until this challenge, and I've done about 300+ hours in this game. The traits that I usually purchase immediately are Never Weary and Hardly Hungry.
    If only I could do paintings in real life and sell them immediately for five grand...

Can't wait for the patch tonight. BASEMENTS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top